- Minimum 1 Experience on Angular 2+ .
- Experience in MVC/Web API/.NET Core.
- Knowledge in MS SQL-writing Store Proc, Views, Entity framework, Code/Database first approach and OOPS concept.
- Experience on ORM (EF, Dapper, Ado.net)
- Familiar with development tools such as GIT, Subversion,TFS,GIT LAB,Altassian etc.
- Agile/Scrum development on complex applications/products across distributed teams. Use of JIRA/ Ace/ Trello (or similar tools) is essential.
- Good analytical and communicational skills Microsoft Technologies
About smartdata enterprises inc.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
JOB DESCRIPTION: Software Development Engineer
.Net Developer is required to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from pre-established guidelines in an agile development environment that uses a test driven approach to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Create and deliver data-driven reports
Design, code and test new service oriented web software applications
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Create technical specifications, test driven scripts and test plans
Create new and extend existing operational documentation
Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
Consult colleagues concerning new development, enhancement, maintenance and performance of software systems
Develop, implement and support new software Qualifications
7+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft DNA architecture
7+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and expertise in .NET framework 3.5/4.0 and 4.5.
7+ years of hands on experience in Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
4+ years of hands on experience in developing web services and Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
5+ years of hands on experience Java Script
7+ years of hands on experience in HTML including HTML 5
7+ years of hands one experience in SQL Server 2008 and 2012 as a SQL developer
Good communication skills
Need to be self-starter and should be able to perform under minimal supervision.
Hands-on 5 to 7 years of current development experience
supporting/troubleshooting a high-volume online platform
Database – expert MS SQL Server skills, including views and stored procedures, and provide ongoing support, including analyzing logs, writing complex SQL scripts
Exposure to developing applications using REST API and Angular would be beneficial (or knowledge of troubleshooting API based application)
Experience using dev toolkits eg. GitHub, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, LINQPad, Postman, reviewing/analyzing application logs
Understanding of development and release processes, including branching.
Exp- 3yrs to 5 yrs
Location- Pune (SP infocity,hadapsar saswad road)
Notice period- Immediate to 20 days
Service Oriented Architecture
|Azure developer will be responsible for design and development of scalable and flexible web application using .Net and C#, Web API and .Net Core. Candidate must be abreast with latest Azure PAAS services.|
|-BE/BTech/MTech/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 6 Plus years of experience|
|- Must have minimum 6 years of overall DotNet and 3 years of Cloud experience|
|- Must have experience with Azure PAAS services|
|- Must have design experience with Cloud services|
|- Must be proficient with Microsoft .NET technologies|
|- Must have good experience with Agile software development process|
|- Must be well versed with SAFe Agile|
|- Must have strong communication skills|
|- Good to have experience/exposure with HVAC industry|
|This individual be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Strong communication skills is a must.|
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining .NET applications working within a team
- Working quickly to implement features with a focus on quality code
- Providing technical guidance for more junior developers
- Supporting QA and deployment efforts
What you need to have:
- Graduate or Diploma in Computers
- Good in writing SQL, GIT
- Knowledge of .net core 3.1 or above
- Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Institution backgroud will be a plus
► Experience with C++ Windows and Linux operating system is mandatory.
► Sound knowledge of STLs, multithreading.
► Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and their application.
► Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
► Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum) and agile
engineering practices (e.g.TDD).
► Knowledge of Scripting languages such as shell / bash scripts are desired.
► Good knowledge of SVN or any Source control.
► Experienced with unit test frameworks.
► Computer Science (or related) degree.
► Understanding of capturing functional requirements through use cases, user
stories and personas.
► Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design.
► Willingness to travel to Germany on a Short/Long term basis.
- Consultant/freelancing role
- Design and build advanced high-quality applications in .Net,.Net Core, Azure or AWS. hands on programming on C#, Web API, NOSQL DB and Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Able to handle and manage the projects independently.
- Should be hands on developer and write production level code flawlessly
- Will be involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements, suggest best solutions considering NFRs insights
- Someone with an ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Eager to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve our product or process.
- Help maintain code quality, unit test cases, documentation, etc
Key Programming Skills
- NET Core /MVC
- Web API Framework
- Windows Azure PaaS
Are you looking to make a real difference in Zibew’s Mission to empower pharmacy chains, hospitals, and healthcare institutions with innovative software that significantly improves patient experience? Do you want to work on cutting edge cloud technologies and build highly scalable software?
Zibew, a Singapore based Start-up, with Engineering headquarters in Hyderabad, India is looking for talented individuals to contribute to the next generation of our products, which incorporate features such as Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing. Zibew has a customer base in ASEAN countries and now looking to onboard customers in the AMERICAS region. We are a fun team that likes to get things done (we ship as frequently as every week!), where engineers are empowered to innovate. If you are an engineer who has a keen eye for scale, performance, and reliability, this is a great opportunity for you.
- As a Backend Developer, you would be working on building the core platform of our products such as the Online Pharmacy Platform.
- As a Backend Developer, you would be required to develop highly scalable Web APIs for our Mobile Apps
- As a Backend Developer, you would be working on integrations with third-party systems such as Payment Gateways, CRM Systems, and ERP Systems.
- As a Backend Developer, you would be working alongside our Data Sciences Team and Product Managers to build cutting edge Artificial Intelligence-based systems for healthcare
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in C# Programming
- Should have experience in ASP.NET Core and Web APIs
- Must have proven positive attitude towards taking challenges
- Experience in AI technologies such as TensorFlow, Deep Learning is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have proven the ability to learn fast and deliver results under pressure.
Work Culture at Zibew
- At Zibew, we hate micromanagement or any sort of constant interference. We have an open-door policy.
- We empower employees to take technical decisions. We understand sometimes innovation can fail but we back the employees to try and innovate.
- We follow flexible timings.
- We love individuals who ask questions and constantly pushing for more innovation.
- We don’t have people managers. We do have technical leads for each stream.
- We obsess about quality and user-experience and respect those individuals who pay at most attention to quality and user experience.
Support for Continuous learning
Quarterly webinars and Annual conferences