- 8 - 10 years of overall experience including 3+ years in mentoring & leading a high-performance team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation for design first thinking and quality of user experience
- Be well-versed in sprint estimation, planning, tracking, change management and delivery, with prior experience of Agile-based development environments
- Knowledge of UI optimisations and performance.
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools. Should understand the nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Good communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CSS fundamentals
Exp : 10+ Years
Location : Bangalore
Skills : Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, Event Driven Architecture
What is the role?
Expected to manage the product plan, engineering, and delivery of Plum Integration activities. Plum is a rewarding and incentive infrastructure for businesses. It's a unified integrated suite of products to handle various rewarding use cases for consumers, sales, channel partners, and employees. 31% of the total tech team is aligned towards this product and comprises 32 members within Plum Tech, Quality, Design, and Product management. The annual FY 2019-20 revenue for Plum was $ 40MN and is showing high growth potential this year as well. The product has a good mix of both domestic and international clientele and is expanding. The role will be based out of our head office in Bangalore, Karnataka however we are open to discuss the option of remote working with 25 - 50% travel.
- Scope and lead technology with the right product and business metrics.
- Directly contribute to product development by writing code if required.
- Architect systems for scale and stability.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines like sales, customers, product, design, and customer success.
- Code reviews and feedback.
- Build simple solutions and designs over complex ones and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable.
- Define a process for maintaining a healthy engineering culture (Cadence for one-on-ones, meeting structures, HLDs, Best Practices In development, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Manage a senior tech team of more than 5 direct and 10 indirect developers.
- Should have experience in handling e-commerce applications at scale.
- Should have experience working with applications like HubSpot salesforce and other CRM.
- Should have experience in B2B integrations.
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience in software development, agile processes for international e-commerce businesses.
- Should be extremely hands-on, with an Automate as much as possible mind set full-stack developer.
- Should exhibit skills to build a good engineering team and culture.
- Should be able to handle the chaos with product planning, prioritizing, customer-first approach.
- Technical proficiency
- Frameworks like React, React Native, Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka
- Dev ops to manage and architect infra - AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- System Architecture w.r.t Microservices, Cloud Development, DB Administration, Data Modeling
- Understanding of security principles and possible attacks and mitigate them.
Whom will you work with?
You will lead the Plum Integration Engineering team and work in close conjunction with the Tech leads of Plum with some cross-functional stake with other products. Your will report to the CTO directly.
What can you look for?
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
Role & responsibilities
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, to design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 8+ years Experience with at least one scripting language: JAVA, Angular, React, Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell, or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
What we are looking for
DirectShifts is growing rapidly and looking for a full stack engineer in Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for incredibly tenacious engineers who are not only great engineers but who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team. We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our app (web and mobile) which is used daily by healthcare professionals, internal users and healthcare employers - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Ability to work remotely
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
Specifically, you will…
You will work closely with the founders and senior management across various functions. You will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of the products and of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
You will excel if you have...
An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to iterate quickly by understanding what users want.
More about us:
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc. Our HQ is next to Bryant park in Manhattan, NYC.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Located one block away from Bryant Park
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Development Manager, to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students. Apart from such customer facing innovations, we are also implementing internal operational excellence solutions through similar data driven approaches. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Extramarks and help change the face of education in India.
- Drive high performance in the Engineering team, with a relentless focus on agile methodologies and continuous innovation in processes, work practices and tooling.
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, and of high code-quality.
- Manage the program releases and collaborate with Architects for bringing new practices and making right technical choices for the system.
- Build a strong, progressive engineering culture that values diversity, trust, efficiency, technical ownership, and accountability.
- Able to lead the development cycle and ensure delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimised for performance and built to scale.
- Extensive experience in managing teams building high-volume and highly complex consumer software products.
- Solid foundation in design, data structures and algorithms, and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing product experience.
- Deep understanding and prior hands-on experience of back-end technologies like Java based microservices & system design architecture with Spring / Spring boot frameworks, hibernate & SQL OR NoSQL databases. (e.g. MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Good understanding of Java Memory Management, Garbage Collection, Multithreading, Immutability & concurrency programming.
- Expertise in effective planning and prioritization of projects to create an environment where randomization is either absent or extremely minimized.
- Able to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services.
- Experience with high performance & high scale applications.
- Good knowledge of multiple data storage systems
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backwards from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing customer's cause in tech and product
Appy if you have
- A graduation/post graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Expertise in
- Any UI framework React/Vue
- State Management libraries like redux
- Build tools (webpack, grunt, gulp etc)
- Experience with
- best practices for JS development using jslint, testing frameworks etc.
- package managers like npm or yarn
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in dynamic and disruptive environments.
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Good to have
- Experience with AWS, Microfrontend, Nginx, CDN caching
- Exposure to Performance optimization techniques/tools (caching, cdn, lighthouse, optimization)
- Experience with Dockers & Containerization
- Knowledge of tools and best practices for Linting, Compiling, Minifying, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with "Micro Frontend architecture" & “Backend For Frontend”
Why settle for a good job when you can have a great one..
What makes a job great
A great job satisfies your craving for intellectual challenge and creative energy. It fulfills your need to see your work impact the world in a meaningful way. It catalyses your development and personal growth. All this over and above financial factors like a good salary, benefits, and growth potential.
That’s what IDfy offers you. The opportunity to build products that will bring 3 Billion people into the formal economy in the next 5 years. Products that drive financial inclusion for the genuine while keeping businesses protected from fraud. A work environment that propels you to continuously learn, innovate and grow.
Who are we looking for?
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Leading a team with a hands-on approach. Overall, 10-15 years of experience would be preferred.
● Architecture and Designing Key Components and frameworks.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient
● Building Cloud-Native Applications that run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
● Review design artifacts before implementation
● Review Test Case Stories in parallel with implementation
● Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
● Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay off the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● You have sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Exp in the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic attitude towards problem-solving
Who is IDfy?
IDfy is the Fintech ScaleUp of the Year 2021. We build technology products that identify people accurately. This helps businesses prevent fraud and engage with the genuine with the least amount of friction.
If you have opened an account with HDFC Bank or ordered from Amazon and Zomato or transacted through Paytm and BharatPe or played on Dream11 and MPL, you might have already experienced IDfy. Without even knowing it. Well…that’s just how we roll.
Global credit rating giant TransUnion is an investor in IDfy. So are international venture capitalists like MegaDelta Capital, BEENEXT, and Dream Incubator. Blume Ventures is an early investor and continues to place their faith in us.
IDfy has run verifications on 100 million people. We have kept our 500 clients safe from fraud while helping the honest get the opportunities they deserve. Our 350-people strong family works and plays out of our offices in suburban Mumbai.
What’s it like working at IDfy?
We build products that detect and prevent fraud. At IDfy, you will apply your skills to stay one step ahead of fraudsters. You will be mind-mapping fraudsters’ modus operandi, predicting evolution of fraud techniques, and designing solutions to prevent new & emerging fraud.
At IDfy, you will work on the entire end-to-end solution rather than a small cog of a giant wheel.
Thanks to our problem-centric approach, one in which we find the right technology to solve a problem rather than the other way around, you will always be working on the latest technologies.
We work hard and party hard. There are weekly sessions on emerging technologies. Work weeks are usually capped off with board games, poker, karaoke and other fun activities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Si64GG30g&t=6s">This video will give you a flavour of IDfy.
• As a leader, you will be Facilitating discussions and lead decision-making on all
engineering aspects of his/her team.
• Able to define and execute the engineering plans for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Drive engineering best practices for the team.
• Define, implement and maintain the hygiene of the production systems (both engineering
and processes) for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Responsible for the health of the business directly owned by the team.
• Challenging business & product on outcomes, channelize feedback into execution, and
be accountable for engineering outputs
• Hiring, mentoring and retaining a best-of-class engineering team.
• Responsible for all stakeholder management including but not limited to business,
product, operations, and clients/vendors
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability using JUnit, Mocikto or Espresso.
- Lead and Mentor Android developers
Required Skills and Experience :
- 6+ year of proven software development experience and Android applications development
in Android Kotlin and react native based Hybrid app development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experienced in Android Kotlin and react native based Hybrid app development
- Experience with Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experienced in Client server programming (RESTful APIs) to connect Android applications to backend services
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong on OOPS and Java concepts
- Proficient in integration of third party libraries OkHttp, Retrofit, ButterKnife, Image caching libraries
- Working knowledge of RxJava, RxAndroid
- Expert in debugging, troubleshooting, memory optimization, performance and scalability of mobile app.
- Apk size and battery optimization
- Strong design/development experience working on at least 4 Mobile application apps from Scartch
- Has worked on MVP, MVVM design patterns for android applications
- Has experience on working with web views in Android and customizing them for different features
- Follows coding guidelines, Reviews code for peers and juniors.
- Understands and implement security guidelines
- Experience in localization
About the role:
Being an Engineering Manager allows you to bring a diverse set of skills all into focus to help us drive growth and impact across the world of Online education / E-Learning.
You will necessarily have a technical background but are now responsible for fundamental product and infrastructure strategies to help us scale from 1 to 100
- Lead a talented team of engineers to build and deliver world-class consumer-facing applications of highly scalable services.
- Partner with Business Product owners as well as senior engineering leaders to create a vision and roadmap for the team.
- Be a Hands-on leader managing projects and day to day activities of the team in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Defining and Driving Performance and Availability metrics to measure and meet high operational standards for the services.
- Hiring, mentoring and developing engineers and leaders in the Tech & Engineering organization.
- Ensuring the quality of the engineering efforts are always exceptional by setting up the correct processes and quality control checks for the team to execute within
What we need
- 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on management experience.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, High-scale / High-traffic applications is a MUST
- Experience with AWS is mandatory while SOA/Microservices with Node.js and Golang is a plus.
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building productive engineering teams.
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve user's problems