We are hiring an iOS Developer for Dehradun location with Ftechiz Solutions.
Exp: 2 to 5 years
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C, UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
About Ftechiz Solutions
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the applications you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices.
- Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
- [Optional, but desired] Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on iOS Developer to join our mobile team. The apt applicant must have iOS software development skills, a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. iOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and minimum 4 years of Software Development experience- Knowledge of Mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as iOS profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original iOS app.- Understanding of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Empuls.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
We are looking for a Sr. Android developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
We are looking for a Sr.Android developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and the web app. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight the customers.
- Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software.
- Help us build an awesome backend for our mobile apps.
- Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc.
- Strong Experience with java and kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of android architectural guidelines.
- Ability to develop custom android components.
- Strong experience in advanced webview-related apps, and chromium/firefox browsers.
- Experience in RxJava and/or Coroutines, Retrofit, Dagger and/or Koin.
- Experience with client-side media caching and prefetching assets.
- Experience with Android framework (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc).
- MVP/MVVM/MVI(Preferable) architectures.
- Knowledge of multi threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- Experience with third party analytics and marketing SDK's.
- Experience with SQLite and Room database.
- Experience in developing Location Based Services.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools.
- Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
- Contributed to apps in Google Play Store.
- Come up with your own goals and don't need heavy direction or daily check-ins.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades).
- Having a great GitHub profile.
- Work on some open source projects.
Who we are
DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work
with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile application.
1. Min 3 years of experience in iOS development
2. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS application to back-end services.
4. Should have worked on sockets, hardware integrations
5. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
6. Hungry to do awesome product development and keen to learn newer technologies.
1. Design and build application for the iOS platform.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Proficient in respective technology. Good knowledge of tool usage.
Should be comfortable debugging application..
Good knowledge of app deployment process Web Service integration SOAP REST JSON XML
Having experience in Firebase/Google analytics and others app monitoring tools.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
Experience with third party libraries and APIs Familiarity.
Experience with Database like Sqlite, Ms-Sql, My-Sql, CoreData or Realm, JSON Parsing and Web Services.
Having Experience in Video OTT Platform & Broadcasting with Chat SDKs.
Should have knowledge in Application Security/Encryption
Extensive understanding of the full IOS development life cycle.
Having experience in Agile development methodology.
Knowledge of Unit Testing eg. XCTest.
Framework Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Should have published one or more IOS apps in the app/play store.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape architectures trends and emerging technologies Solid understanding of the full IOS development life cycle.
- Mobile App development using react native framework
- Expert in creating smooth UIs across both iOS & Android mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Should be able to solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Follow coding standards, unit testing, code reviews etc.
We are looking for freelance iOS Developers for our new startup.
If you believe you are a developer who can follow all best practices and create quality apps, only then apply for this job.
We can allow you to work on your desired time frames each week, but we are strict about deadlines.
We expect you to be good at
- Managing rest services
- Managing cache and permanent storage
- Preparing pixel perfect UI which is compatible with all screen sizes (designs will be given)
- Daily pushing your code using Git
- Writing clean and understandable code
All the best!
- Manage high-level architecture and design data flows in the Android and iOS app in (Dart, Flutter framework)
- Add new features and automate functionalities in backend hosted on Firebase (Typescript, ReactJS framework)
- Setup Marketing and Analytics tools in the app to get relevant daily usage insights and target users in different campaigns. (3rd party tools, Mixpanel)
- Experiment with the live data stream from wearable IoT devices to generate insights using ML models in production.
- Deploying ML models in production to be used inside the app community section.
- Experience: 2+ year of software development experience
- Tinkerer - We are a team of builders and love to get our hands dirty on new ideas and technologies. If you love to spend your time working on side-projects, you’ll fit right in.
- Problem Solver - Software development could involve a constant stream of challenges. Confidence and skill to navigate through them is an essential skill to possess.
- Team Player - At iMumz, we believe in building in a strong and small A-Team. A drive to work and contribute towards the team’s overall success and progress is desired.
- Proactive Learner - Technologies change. Frameworks get disrupted every day. Adaptability and desire to stretch to be a constant learner is highly appreciated.
- Be a part of India’s fastest-growing platform for maternal health and get hands-on experience in the growth journey of a digital product.
- Get hands-on experience of building a product for 100,000+ and growing community
- Work on building the core offerings directly with the founders.
- Freedom to work from anywhere till the work gets done.
- Strong experience in Flutter development for Android & iOS app
- Expertise in 3rd Party API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE other 3rd Party plugins