• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code Requirements
• At least 5 years of experience with .NET
• Experience with ASP.NET
• MS SQL knowledge
Nice to have
• .NET Core experience
• Entity Framework Core knowledge
• Experience with Angular • Experience with AWS (or Azure, GCP)
• Knowldege of CI/CD (GitLab, TeamCity, TFS Release)
About Duplex Technologies Services
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
This is an End-to-End Software development role, and you will be developing/improving tools for e-commerce merchants. You will be responsible for planning, coding, testing, and maintaining awesome web applications that'll help thousands of merchants worldwide every day. You will be working closely with our merchant success team to find out user's pain points, and eventually, solve bugs, add features to improve the product.
- REST & GraphQL APIs
- You like to get shit done ;)
- You are motivated and passionate about shipping high-quality software
- You are driven to take a feature from concept to production
- You have experience in designing, building, and running systems at scale
- You have experience working with and designing REST APIs
- You love learning new things, as well as sharing knowledge and mentoring
- We care about you; therefore, you'll be offered a competitive salary
- You'll have opportunities to travel and work from exquisite locations with the team
- You'll have opportunities to move around the world to connect with our partners and users
- We'll support your professional development however you need, whether it's with equipment, courses, books or conferences
- You'll get monthly wellbeing allowance to keep you happy and healthy - yoga classes, mindfulness classes, spa, gym membership, etc
- We offer one annual day off for charitable work and match the donations you have made to a charity
- Unlimited holiday policy to help you plan your vacations better
We will be conducting the assessment, interview, and onboarding of new members through video calls. We would like you to join ASAP from your home, and we will help you set up your personal workplace. As things get better towards the end of this year, we would like you to relocate close to our office in Pune.
Senior PHP Developer
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Technical Skills Desired:
• Worked on Angular JS 6.x and / or latest versions
• Worked on Web services (Apache cxf, REST, SOAP APIs and micro services) development.
• Experience using SQL Server or Oracle or No SQl DB [MongoDB]
• Development experience in Spring MVC / Spring Boot / Spring Security / Spring Batch
• Worked with Java and J2EE with Hibernate, Servlets etc, usageof unit testing tools like junit etc, static code analysis tools etc
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
• Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc
• Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
• Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, or SVN).
• Follow the coding standards for java and angular development.
• Exposure to Non web based developments, for both mobile and desktop. (Good to have)
Functional Skills Desired:
• Team Handling with min 4yrs experience is must
• Good knowledge in product development domains
• Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry practices.
• Creates design documents using Visio and performs program coding and testing.
• Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
• Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Technical Skills Good to Have:
Creates design documents using visio or any design tools [UML,Enterprise Architect etc]
Usage of tools- code review, unit testing , performance tools – loadrunner
Knowledge of tools related to CI/CD – Jenkins, Go Pipeline etc Understanding of distributed application design using tools like– WS02, Docker – Kubernetes, Spring eureka,zuul, zipkin frameworks, ELK etc
We are backed by Fintech industry leaders. Tyke is building to democratize financial products by reducing the ticket sizes.
We're looking to hire frontend roles in Tech to make our plans a reality. Such talent will be compensated with a salary.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer
If being passionate and energetic about an early stage disruptive product sounds like something you’d like to fit into your LinkedIn bio, you’d be a right fit. If building a technical product is something you’re good at, then you were born ready for this role. As part of the team, we’d need you to:
- Work on building our platform that's set out to redefine how startup investments
- Write extensively tested and documented code in line with modern standards. (Yes, that means no console(dot)log() in production 🙄)
- Communicate with internal and external web services to build the platform
- Have excellent product management skills
Stack that we work on:
Front End : Reactjs, nextjs
Backend: Nodejs, Microservices, Restful API, c#
Database: MongoDB, Postgresql
How can you join Tyke?
CVs don’t tell the whole story. Send it over but do also tell us about a memorable project you've worked on. Include all the juicy details - kick off, how requirements were conveyed, what approach you used to get started, which roadblocks you ran into, how you overcame hurdles, and what the testing, delivery and handoff journey was like!
We’re looking for a senior full stack developer (MERN) with a proven experience to design and create software. The responsibilities will include coding both on the front and back-end, writing APIs, and React components.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and react components
- Perform peer code reviews
- Reporting Designation: Full Stack Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD.Full Stack Development)
- Reporting Department: Software Product Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD)
Required work experience
- Industry: IT
- Role: Web Development
- Years of experience: 3 to 6
Key Performance Indicators:
- 3-6 years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- End-to-end full stack experience designing and building scalable applications
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions –
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
You will be responsible for overseeing full product life-cycle development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop novel / unique digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
• Exposure And/or Experience with AI + ML A Plus;
• Must Be Good At Logic Building And Solving Problems;
• Blockchain / ZTA / ZKP / DLT and/or Similar Experience Preferred;
• Micro-Service Architecture And Implementation Experience Preferred;
• Knowledge and Experience With Front-End / UX / UI Development (Angular / HTML / CSS are primary);
• Knowledge and Experience With Back-End / Server / Micro-Services / Varied Development (NodeJS / MongoDB / SQL / eclectic API’s are primary)
• Experience In Reviewing And Implementing Unique Solutions, from Architecture to Analytics;
• Python And Any Other Coding Language Knowledge For Automation And Building Tools;