We are seeking talented, motivated engineers who will be part of a dynamic global team delivering and supporting technology infrastructure to meet the growth needs of the business.
As a Product Support Engineer, you will collaborate with the Engineering, Product and Support teams to ensure the designed product and service is fully operational with streamlined processes and procedures for addressing reported bugs and anomalies. Production Support Engineers will take ownership of resolving product issues through its life cycle and communication to multiple stakeholders.
This is a programming role which requires a good understanding of Java along with solid debugging skills so complex workflows can be debugged and solved. You will own the code you push to production
To be successful, you must be an excellent team player and self motivated person who can carry out duties with minimal supervision.
Skills you need to have:
A good understanding of SQL
An understanding of Java and Java design patterns
Good debugging and problem solving skills
An understanding of SpringBoot and ORM's
Java Tech Lead
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design, development, and deployment of JAVA/J2EE-based applications, writing PL/SQL queries/store procedures.
Proficient in handling and writing complex PL/SQL queries and Stored procedures
preferable work experience on JBOSS as an application server or any other J2EE application server
Should have sound knowledge in product customization, implementation, and maintenance aspects
Foresighted & good judgment in problem-solving.
Capable of paying attention to detail.
Good analytical and logical thinking.
Prioritizing and organizing
Team Player with a positive attitude.
Process knowledge/Technical expertise
Good Written and Verbal communication Skills
Good to have:
API Integrations with UI Layer
Engineering Manager - Backend
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store.
About the role:
As an Engineering Manager, you will be developing the detailed design structure, implementing the best practices and coding standards, leading a team of developers for successful delivery of the project. You will be working on design, architecture and hands-on coding.
- 9 to 13 years in Technical development with 4+ years in Providing technical leadership for high performance teams
- Work closely with business and product teams to understand the requirements, drive design, architecture and influence the choice of technology to deliver solutions working closely with architects and leadership team.
- Build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems using Micro Services Architecture based on Java, Spring boot
- Improve Engineering and Operational Excellence by identifying and building the right solutions for observability and manageability
- Keep the tech stack current with the goal to optimize for scale, cost and performance
- Migrate workloads to public cloud
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
Preferred Qualification : Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Tech Stack: Lang: Java, DB: RDBMS, Messaging: Kafka/RabbitMQ, Caching: Redis/Aerospike, Micro services, AWS
- Strong experience in scaling, performance tuning & optimization at both API and storage layers, system designs-HLD AND LLD
- Hands-on leader, and problem solver with a passion for excellence.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- Minimum 7 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache servicemix) and / or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Strong Java unit test skills
- Good experience in design patterns & design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java
- Experience with: Elastic Search, Smooks, Lucene, Jasper, Report
- Domain driven design
- Experience with NoSQL technologies: Casandra, Mongo DB
- Experience with agile development practices (Eg Scrum) and continues integration environment
- J2EE application and web containrs such as GlassFish, Jetty, Tomcat
- CMMi-5 level process experience advantage
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience delivering Services (REST, SOAP) and Web applications in Micro services architecture
- Experience developing and deploying Java solutions to cloud
- Experience in Spring Boot and components of Spring framework
- Experience in TDD using Junit or similar frameworks
· Experience in Design Patterns and service oriented architectural principles, Data structures and Algorithms.
· Individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for self and team and can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system.
· Experience in SQL, Unix skills.
· Good communication Skill
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
Technologies you will work with: NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AWS, Google Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Extensive experience in any one backend programming language - Java, NodeJS
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
Role Description :
- Good Understanding of Java 8 with proven hands-on skills
- Experience in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST
- Experience in Spring Reactive
- Experience in Git, Gradle / Maven
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Able to test drive features
- Can debug code at ease and ensure quality code is produced
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- Understands REST principles and Micro services
- Experienced with technologies such as
- Required Java, Spring Boot
- Good to have Maven, GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms and OO Design with rock solid programming skills
- Experienced on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experienced on mark up language such as JSON and YML
- Experienced on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect
- Experienced on agile methodology
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Monday through Friday
Week Off: Saturday and Sunday
Shift: Day Time
Primary Skills & Responsibilities
• Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop Visualisations) and Azure Data Storages.
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and
● 5 to 9 years of Software Development experience
● Experience in system design, distributed systems, relational and No-SQL databases.
● Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux
● Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures,
test driven development
● Any previous experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving
consumer experience is desirable.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills