1. Build dashboard using Angular 6
2. Build backend APIs using PHP symfony framework
3. Manage web crawlers
Must Required Skills Set:
1. Angular 6 (with two years of hand on experience) + PHP (with three years of hands on exp) with symfony Or other framework
2. Hands on exp in Linux
4. Optional - Docker Exp
5. Optional - Cloud Experience (e.g- AWS, Azure)
About Copernicus Consulting Pvt Ltd
The developer will be responsible to build and enhance collaboration functionalities in our products while ensuring seamless user interaction in the platform. Our engineering team works on developing a range of innovative products to facilitate regulatory work flow of medical device companies. An ideal candidate is one willing to work in a tight schedule of a start-up and experienced in building magical user experiences and considers performance to be the key metric in the application.
- Develop new features using Angular 9/10
- Develop reusable components
- Write efficient and documented object oriented code
- Write extensive unit test cases and execute them
- Ensure responsive design of the front end
Skills and Qualifications :
2-5 years experience in developing web based applications and building product product from scratch
Detailed understanding of coding and design aspects of Angular 9/10
Proficiency with Observables, NGRX and websockets
Knowledge of various Angular/Jquery packages
Knowledge of Responsive Design
Knowledge of WYSIWYG editors
Knowledge of different performance optimization techniques
Experienced in various data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of asynchronous programming
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education
PoshVine aspires to become the world's leading transaction-driven loyalty and engagement platform by providing a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and retailers. Our products around programmatic offers, rewards, and loyalty help retailers increase contextual engagement and financial institutions increase share of spends, while end-users maximize their rewards and savings. PoshVine works with all the global payment networks and many marquee financial institutions, including 7 of the top 10 banks in India.
Frontend at PoshVine:
We are building super-slick, easy-to-use rewards and loyalty experiences inbuilt in banking and payment journeys. The frontend team at PoshVine strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure and top-notch experiences.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and empathetic Frontend Developers (team-leads and individual contributors) to join us, help create outstanding user experiences leading to high customer delight and help build the future of payment-linked loyalty and engagement. You can expect:
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries and coding standards.
- Work on developer productivity and platform tooling.
- Evangelise tech and share knowledge in internal and external forums.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and implement them like it’s your own product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience or familiarity with AngularJS, or any other frontend framework.
- Develop frontend application features of PoshVine's enterprise dashboards and consumer-facing bank / fintech app integrations.
- Zeal to learn new technologies, and Follow code quality and best practices.
- Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate on product requirements with the team and drive it from design to implementation.
- Curiosity to go in depth of codebases and libraries, and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively share the same with peers.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You have the ability to build features from scratch which are modular and scalable, and can deliver it end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated experience in creating front end applications using Angular and/or React, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI, Postgres, etc. Our current platforms are mostly Angular 8+ in frontend and Ruby on Rails / PostgreSQL / MongoDB on backend.
- You are comfortable working on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) of the products using agile methodologies .
- You are willing to explore new frameworks and languages while bringing in expertise and customer-centric usability best practices.
Overall 3 - 7 years of development experience and a minimum of 3+ years experience as a UI Developer with angular building responsive web applications.
Deep knowledge and working experience on Angular 7/8 projects.
Experience in Data Structures & Spring Boot.
Hands on and implements complex Angular 8 applications, directives, controllers,
services Knowledge and understanding of complex AngularJS applications, directives,
controllers, services and ability to create custom components.
Knowledge and experience of REST API integration.
Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like JQuery or Bootstrap
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
Hands on experience in Angular 7/8 is a must
Desired Key Skills:
4+ years of experience in building scalable web apps using Angular
(versions 4 and above)
Must have a good understanding of how component based web
Good understanding of Core Angular concepts.
Should be comfortable in writing HTML and CSS
Note: Immediate Joiners Only (Within 15 Days)
Fitelo is one of the fastest-growing companies. We all work together to serve our clients in the best possible way, and we like to have a lot of fun while we are at it. We are looking for an Angular Developer who will be responsible for building Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Location: Mohali
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Integration of REST APIs, Firebase.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
Industry Type - Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Employment Type - Full Time/ Permanent
Education - Any Graduate or Postgraduate- Any specialization
Experience- Minimum 2 years
At FITELO, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settle for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We're a team of health care experts from doctors to dieticians to fitness coaches helping people to achieve their fitness goals. You have an immense opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of our team who have experience working in some of the best organizations like Price water house Coopers, Nissan, IIT, and IndusInd Bank, just to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Micro services and scalable cloud native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross functional team along with client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate into the Evaluation Review of your team member
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in building enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest , Enzyme or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
Job Location: Bangalore/Udupi/Mumbai
Robosoft is a full-service digital transformation company, with a vision to Simplify Lives. We offer end-to-end solutions in Product Advisory, Design, Engineering, and Analytics. The delightful, intuitive digital experiences we craft help enterprises offer great customer experiences and drive brand preference. In 1996, our first customer was Apple Inc. Since then, with 25 years of experience in software development, we have played an active role in the ever-changing world of digital experiences - from mobile app development to emerging technologies in digital experiences.1000+ employees based in Udupi, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
The acquisition of Robosoft with TechnoPro in Aug-21 is giving us more value and scalability to grow at a faster pace. We have partnered with several prestigious brands across the globe including Discovery, ESPN, AAA, HP, McDonald’s India, Paytm, NDTV, Viacom18, Disney, BSI and more. We have crafted over 2000 digital experiences and our apps have garnered over a billion downloads. Our clients are spread across diverse domains - Banking & Financial Services, E-commerce & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Pharma to name a few.
Voted ‘Mobile App Development Company of the Year’ at the Amazon Mobility Awards, our other prestigious awards include Top Wearable App Developers, Best UX Design Agency 2020, ‘Products, Upgrades, and Innovation of the Year' at CEO World Awards, Best of App Store, Apple Design Award, BAFTA, Stevie Gold Winner at American Business Awards to name a few.
Mission: Simplifying lives through delightful digital experiences
We are looking for an insatiably curious, always learning Sr. Full-stack Engineers
• Partner with product owners and help design software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
• Implement beautiful user interfaces that are a joy to use for our users
• Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
• Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
• Solve challenging quirks in browsers. (a collaborative text-editor starts to push the boundaries of what is possible on the browser)
• Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it easier for junior developers to write software that you’d be proud of
• Automatically monitor features you have shipped and ensure they are always available to the users
• Have experience working on applications built on Node JS and other surrounding frameworks.
• Have a strong grasp of browser fundamentals and understanding of SPA (Single Page App) performance
• Be comfortable when given fuzzy problem statements and ability to work with a product partner to clarify and fix requirements
• Knowledge of cross-browser testing toolchains
• Experience being the point-person for products.
• Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
• Experience in being the technical lead in previous jobs is a plus.
Detailed JD Link - https://typ.st/2Z2WKHl" target="_blank">typ.st/2Z2WKHl
Engineering Blog - https://blog.typeset.io/orchestrating-a-product-engineering-team-5784d9eb72e2" target="_blank">blog.typeset.io/orchestrating-a-product-engineering-team-5784d9eb72e2
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Job Title: Urgent opening - Web/front-end React.JS/Vue.JS Developer
Job Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1500000 INR
- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap and React.Js / Vue.Js etc.
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery and API’s.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends on coding, designing and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organisation.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.