hBits is a disruptive product in the real estate space, with the founding team comprising of graduates from Harvard Business School, Stanford University and Duke University. hBits is backed by Raycon Infrastructure, an Indo-German real estate and infrastructure joint venture
- 8 years or more of experience in .NET development
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Designing and implementing high-performance code for new UI components in an Agile development environment
- Finding ways to innovate and improve usability; providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Helping to define User Stories and the visual design of a new UI
- Audio/Video processing concepts and hardware integration is a plus
- Investigating and troubleshooting data and user-related system errors
- Participating in code reviews, automated test creation, and manual testing when needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - [WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure, databases and open-source software
- Typescript experience is strongly preferred
- Working experience with IIS and REST web services
- Efficient with database design and SQL Server
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Compensation & Perks - [WHAT YOU’LL GET]
- Salary Range: 10 - 16 Lakhs Per Annum
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Employee Training
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counsellor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, we serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centred innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field. The newly integrated EDUCATIONiQ technology ecosystem, headlined by SIMULATIONiQ, Competency.AI, and MEDIASHAREiQ, is transforming healthcare education by integrating systems, unifying workflows, aggregating multisource data, simplifying user experiences, and adapting to unique learning circumstances.
Website: Who We Are (simulationiq.com)
SWSofttech is looking for a Professional Full Stack Developer who’s passionate about their skills and experience with live projects.
You get to learn and grow with us, and we make sure you're Professional Wellness.
We are a team of professionals who believes in Work Dedication and Work-Life Balance.
If you have such qualities and looking for a job in the above-given profile, then SW SOFTTECH is the right place for you.
You get to learn and grow with us, and we make sure for your Professional Wellness.
Work from office Only
- 3 to 7 years of experience in front-end web development using a JS framework (React, Angular)
- Knowledge of testing library (Jest, Mocha)
- 1+ years of experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL /My SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Github and advanced Github features
- Design, code and deliver UI capabilities using Qt that would interact with backend python functionalities seamlessly.
- Solve critical issues by coding in a hands-on and efficient manner.
- Developed CI/CD pipelines for corporate infrastructure.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing frontend systems
- Ability to assess and prioritise architectural components, features and bugs..
- Ability to work in an efficient startup creating innovative technology Qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry Experience in frontend desktop application design and development.
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science Engineering, other branches of engineering from Tier 1 colleges.
- Should have a good working knowledge of Qt.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability Preferred Skills:
- Attuned design sense so can collaborate with UX designers and hold high quality bars.
- Strong Programming Skills in Python. Experience in Image Processing is a bonus
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in full-stack development. Location: Bangalore Salary: Industry Standard with ESOP.
Greetings from FR8 (New Olog Logistics Pvt Ltd) !!
At FR8, we leverage technology bringing India's fleet of trucks to a mobile APP platform for easy connectivity. We make trucking reliable, low-cost and simple for our customers and truck owners, by providing transparent pricing, quality service and real-time tracking using GPS. Please read about us here: http://www.fr8.in/" target="_blank">www.fr8.in.
Job Description - Full Stack Architect
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with Engineers, Architects, Managers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Proven 2+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise knowledge in React JS, Node JS & SQL
Do you want to impact the lives of millions through your work? Do you learn, grow and create something unique?
Come join us, one of the fastest growing start-ups and live your dreams of making a difference.
To know more visit,
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/FR8in" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/c/
Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/fr8.in" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/fr8.
LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/fr-8" target="_blank">https://in.linkedin.
Skills required for JS Frontend developer:
- Must have strong experience in Angular JS , React JS ,Ember, etc.
- Cross-platform JS development experience with any of following tools is a plus (Ionic , Meteor.js , React Native, PhoneGap)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
Skills required for JS Backend developer:
- Experience with a JS Backend framework is important ex: ExpressJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
- Experience in other backend programming PHP/Python/Ruby is an advantage.
Experinece : 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Madurai
|Appian Level 1 certified
3+ years of Appian project development experience.
Having experience in end-to-end design build test deploy development
Experience in BPM, Workflow, SAIL, Integration Web API Interfaces, Performance Security, Java J2ee
Database knowledge and experience preferred
Experience in agile ways of working and devops tooling.
· Workflow Integration
We are looking for a self-starter/ Full Stack Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Front-end & Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux.
- Strong experience in feather JS is a plus
- Familiarity with common stacks & tech stacks.
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
○ ReactJS, Redux, HTML, CSS, Responsiveness, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Hapi,
○ Microservices Architecture, Restful API, Authentication
○ GitHub, Asana, AWS
● What we are looking for:- This is what we are ideally seeking for our new
developer, we understand that everyone’s journey is a little different but if you
connect with our values and mission, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may
○ Who can start right away with the proper experience to conduct the tasks with
the mentioned stacks.
○ Previous experience working in a remote role with a reliable internet connection (not mandatory).
○ A strong desire to work in a small but fast moving team.
○ Proficient in converting designs to UI (using HTML, CSS etc).
○ Should build with mobile responsiveness and different browsers compatibility.
○ Design and development of RESTful API and Microservices architecture.
○ Hands-on relational database database experience using MySQL, and NoSQL
database MongoDB, Cassandra, Firebase including transaction management,
identity and access management. Hands on experience & expertise on Redis is
○ Experience using Git, branching and pull requests with descriptive
documentation of your work process.
○ Holds a Bachelor Degree (or Equivalent) in Computer Science/Software
Engineering or Similar Fields.
Hapi MongoDB, React JS).
○ Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability
applications as a MERN stack developer.
○ Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written
skills- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
○ Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest
technologies, and expand your base skillset to propose new approaches to your
○ Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non-technical
members of the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot, perform user
acceptance testing, etc.
○ Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
○ Good interpersonal and communication skills.
○ Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
○ Working with the prior Agile Scrum environment is an added advantage.
● What you’ll get in return:
○ Competitive Compensation
○ 5 days work culture
○ Paid Leaves
○ And Many More
Job Description -
Viaan Gaming is looking for a Sr. Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skill set and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, test and deploy the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
Responsibilities - Own the product : Design, Develop & Deploy - Assume full ownership of new technology solutions - right from the requirement to release. - Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture - Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation - Focus on quality with continuous integration and deployment. - Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. - Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Knowledge of Development Tools Bitbucket, Docker & Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD with BitBucket and JIRA - Web Server technologies:- Apache, Nginx - Understand client-server architecture, REST APIs and websocket communication. - Good level of understanding in SCSS and CSS and familiar with responsive UI. - Expert knowledge to handle integration & deployments Cloud computing AWS - Expert in HTTP terminologies such as Request/Response cycle, content negotiation, CORS etc - Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes - Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability - Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation - Familiarity with AWS products - Beanstalk, Elb, ECS, EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, etc. - Great interpersonal and communication skills - Good organizational and time-management skills
Qualifications ● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science / engineering
Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what's under the hood of our pages and services
Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, and UI deliverables are completed on time
Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Who fits the bill? :-
2-4 years of experience in building tech products with user focus Excellent problem-Solving skills using design patterns
Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
Excellent coding and debugging skills in NodeJS and a deep understanding of web architecture.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Experience working with MongoDB understanding of database and query efficiency basics
Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques
Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs
Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements- Experience in building scalable systems is an added plus
About the Company:-
Perspectico AI is an AI-based value matching tool for recruiters to hire candidates based on customized paraments, faster by leveraging elements of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, Perspectico AI has more than 150 recruiters using its product and is undergoing rapid expansion in 51 cities across India. Being a tech product company, Perspectico AI is a brand under Perspectico Learning Private Limited, founded in 2017, by an SSCBS Alumni.
Perspectico AI has recently received angel funding and has been widely featured in national and international media including Yourstory, Economic Times, Entrepreneur, VC Circle, The Hindu, Indian Express, among others.