We need a trained Website Developer.
Must have a experience of 3 to 5 years.
Knowledge of React, Nod JS, HTML CSS.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Digiactive Technologies private limited
Proficient in ReactJS and its core principles such as state management, hooks, and component lifecycle
Experience with Redux or other state management libraries
Knowledge of modern front-end builds tools such as Webpack and Babel
Understanding of REST APIs and experience integrating them with a ReactJS front-end
Familiarity with Git and version control practices
Developing user-facing features using ReactJS
Building reusable UI components and libraries for future use
Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide range of devices and browsers
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
Participating in code reviews and ensuring code quality through testing and debugging
Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to ReactJS.
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the product:
- Help define and create full stack architecture and deployment using React- Django-AWS in an agile environment with lots of ownership and active mentoring
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Interact with other stakeholders for requirement, design discussions and for adoption of new features
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues
- Help scale our platform as we expand our product across various markets and verticals globally
As a young, fresh startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design
software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Scope of Work:
• You will mainly be responsible for developing the frontend side of the web application and enhancing
the user experience through high-level transitions & animations.
• Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage
cooperation and teamwork
• Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product,
ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
• Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve the usability
• Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
• Plan the layout of the website.
• Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
• Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Advanced understanding of UI Design patterns and UI Architecture Paradigms
• Expertise in Responsive Web Design and Adaptive Web Designing.
• Understanding of commonly used frameworks and libraries such as Yii2, Angular, React, Material UI,
bootstrap, high charts, ChartJS and D3
- experience in HTML5 , CSS3 , & Web application development
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and best industry standards
- Experience writing/completing Unit Testing
- Experience working with APIs & RESTful APIs
- Experience working in Agile3
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js using Typescript. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing a highly responsive user interface using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Typescript, Redux, Flux, HTML / CSS.
- Experience working with Graphql and Hasura is a plus
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with React Js
- Minimum of 3 years of web development experience.
Skills / Requirements
· Experience: 2-5 years
· Must Have: Angular development, Exposure to NodeJs
· Good to Have: Ionic
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the Project Architects & Business owners to understand requirements
· Create performant, efficient code
· Design and development of features/modules
· Code review, Testing and Deployment
· Manage, Guide and Mentor team resources.
· Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Proven working experience in web and server-side programming.
· Experience with any MVC Framework
· Hands on knowledge of any source control Git
· Understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process will be a bonus
· Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication / BSC IT / BCA/ MCA.
We are building a workspace for Marketing teams - Think Webflow for Marketing teams, Grafana for Marketing teams who operate on large data sets and need a clear intuitive interface to look at all their data.
Traditionally Marketing teams have always had to depend on a large BI team to provide them with the data they need to make decisions. Clarisights eliminates this by giving Marketing teams everything they need in one intuitive, collaborative reporting platform.
We work with large enterprise Marketing teams around the world like Delivery Hero - The world's largest food delivery co., HelloFresh the world's largest mealkits delivery co. etc.
Our platform is central to how business teams make decisions and you will work on the interface that these teams use. We are helping non technical business users get comfortable with data by giving them a platform they can use to drive.
What makes this role challenging? Think Google Docs, Slides and Sheets all combined in one platform. We have a collaborative text editor which is used by teams together and we built our table grid which is extremely powerful. Tables, being one of the heaviest and most used widgets we have, have records composed of metric data(averages, share percentages, comparison data), multiple creatives(images, videos, gifs), trends(charts inside each cell) and a lot more.
The huge amount of data points naturally increases the amount of DOM nodes and thus it becomes memory heavy and CPU intensive to run the app in the browser. One table can have 500 records that the users can scroll through at once. Now imagine having 10+ of such tables in one tab, and each report comprising of multiple tabs. And we also support features like drilldowns/breakdowns, column freezing, row freezing, in the tables all while ensuring a smooth user experience.
We decided to build it from scratch using React Virtualize since most table libraries did not give us the performance or features we need. We also extensively use charts to visualize data and as we are scaling, a lot of these components have to be rebuilt to handle the volume of data we process.
We are only getting started, we want to make our platform a lot more collaborative and immersive by giving teams ability to interact with charts by adding annotations and ability to tag team members and leave notes for them. This might seem a solved problem when you look at collaboration on Google Docs but it's an extremely tricky problem for us as we don't deal with static data the way you have it with Google Docs.
Unlike read only dashboards which do not allow edits after building, our platform is meant for collaboration within teams. Think of how shitty collaboration was for design teams before Figma.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who obsesses over performance and is comfortable with profiling performance, can think of frontend architecture. We are also looking for a lead who can mentor the team on performance and scale.
While working with such complex interfaces, often times, performance and the tech becomes a bottleneck for the user experience we strive for. We are looking for someone who —
- Understands fundamentals of Application Design and has designed/architected applications from scratch.
- Has worked on large-scale applications, and setup/maintained its data pipelines (data flows from backend to frontend)
- Has architected efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Previous experience with dashboard apps, charts framework, window virtualisation
- Has written Generators for project setup
- Comfortable with tech like Postgres, Docker, Rails
- Understands tooling like Webpack, Babel
Experience with React and Typescript is preferable but not necessary.
First 30 days, one will work on
- Understanding the data flow and familiarise oneself with the app components
- One feature/task like updating something that touches majority of the app — this is again aimed to get familiarity with the whole codebase in the quickest way
- Synchronising the data pipelines by adopting better serialisation protocols
- Creating avenues to improve app performance (by profiling and benchmarking)