We are looking for a talented Social Media Associate to administer our social media accounts. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Create and maintain a social media Creative calendar and posting schedule
- Interact with brands on a day-to-day basis to understand their requirements
- Well informed on the latest trend in social media space and best practices
- Seed content into social networks.
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact between the agency and the client.
- Co-ordinate with the design & Internal team
- Should be able to research on clients products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
Arrange and attend meetings with the clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback.
- Candidates with 1+ years of agency work experience can apply. Prior experience in social media and Account Management will be preferred
- Candidate with Prior mandatory experience with copywriting, content, social media Management experience with a focus on creative direction,
- Strong communication & presentation skill along with client handling skill set is a must.
- Knowledge of Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, linkedin social media platforms
Job Type: Full-time/ Hybrid--4 days from office rest WFH
Our Office address- KAILAS BUSINESS PARK.
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai-400076
We have a BYOD policy
Salary - upto 30000/month depends on the total experience and skillset
Our client is a leading nature-based personal care products company backed by a Private Equity firm. It manufactures and markets Ayurveda/nature-based hair and skincare products under a well-known brand known for its commitment to marry the principles of Ayurveda with the best of natural ingredients to deliver outstanding products to customers across the globe.
Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a YouTube Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the YouTube channel of the company from end-to-end.
What you will do:
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the company's YouTube channel with 42k+ subscribers and millions of views.
- Devising and implementing content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for the company's existing and newly created YouTube channels.
- Researching on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other platforms, in order to strategize on the content requirement.
- Collaborating with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming.
- Developing data-driven recommendations, organizing and analyzing data to form actionable plans and create KPIs.
- Auditing existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Leading creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimization efforts against established benchmarks.
- Overseeing all written editorials across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Working on optimization of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Developing creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Using SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
What you need to know / have:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and YouTube growth.
- Proven track record of managing channel with 100k subscribers and demonstrated ability to grow the channel.
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tube buddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features.
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising
digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- Should have E-publishing and Editorial services domain knowledge
- Should understand the competitive landscape and identify the gaps in the market
- Must be able to identify the right opportunities & qualify leads for the Sales team
- Should be able to handle communication and fresh conversations with prospects
- Should have min. 2 years of experience working on the US, European Markets
- Assist Sales Team in identifying, following up, and qualifying prospects
- Generate reports & dashboards on Marketing influenced pipelines regularly
- Create clear and crisp product presentations and solution demonstrations
- Research & develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Zoominfo, and Web research
- Participate and actively contribute in Marketing Strategy Meetings
- To work with the sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
Required Experience / Qualifications
- MBA from a good institute with a go-getter attitude to pursue leads and targets
- A motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for Publishing technology
- 4-6 years of experience in a sales & marketing role
- Knowledge of commonly used CRM Salesforce and Marketing automation tools and dashboards
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Kinds of Projects Undertaken:
- ePublishing, Editorial Services, eLearning, eBook, Accessibility
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
We are a young 4 people start-up. Looking for someone who is passionate about working in an early-stage start-up, works hard, takes responsibility and is a fast learner. We would ideally want someone who wants to be invested in the company and its goal, and hence would compensate a part of the salary with ESOPs.
Responsibilities and Duties
>> Designing Campaigns: understanding brand requirements, selecting influencers, designing a content strategy for influencers
>> Campaign Management: executing your designed marketing campaign via influencers, monitoring performance, liaising with the brand/client
>> Community Management: growing the community of influencers, managing influencers, resolving their concerns and training/helping them perform better
We at Opa Reviews, help brands spread word-of-mouth by activating thousands of micro-influencers to create review content on social media platforms. This voluminous, rich, influential content deserves its own platform to help people shop. Our aim is to be that social review platform.
IIT Bombay graduate, 2nd-time entrepreneur, 4 yrs of work-ex in marketing, sales, management consulting and product management
WeWork, Chromium, JVLR, Powai