Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs, and watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting and competitions.
FOUNDER AND TEAM:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years.
Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a board member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
● Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
● Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
● Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
● Translating UI designs and UX wireframes into high-quality codes
● Optimizing components for maximum performance,
● An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
● 3-5 Years of experience in react native.
● A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
● Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab)
● Flexibility and deadline-driven.
- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Job location: Indore, M.P( only work from Office )
Experience : minimum 6 months experience needed app development with JSON parsing knowledge
Number of developer needed : 3 developer
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Working on Mobile app development on both design and development.
2) Expertise in Json Api parsing , 3rd party integration, social integration, firebase.
3) Should have done some dynamic projects on React-native
Interested Candidates can directly walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address: - 201, B.N House, EC-52, Behind Murli wala family restaurant, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-220.127.116.11.95(HR) , +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR) , +91-18.104.22.168.24 (technical Department)
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators:
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help in maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Participating with the technical team in the execution of projects
- Preparing the project documentation on its completion.
- Analyzing defects and fixing it.
- Maintaining On-time delivery of the projects.
- Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, OOP Design, JSON, Retrofit, Firebase
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & different versions of Android.
- Application development paradigms, memory management, and multi-threading
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications, Fragments, Application Development life-cycle, Web Apps, and Web View.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of MVVM architecture
We are looking for someone to build and lead the team of Android developers for a B2C product. Someone with deep experience in building consumer apps is desirable. You should have lead a team of android developers. Person who can recruit, lead and manage teams will be given preference.
What does the core role include?
- Experience in leading a team
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Build and introduce new features to our Android App
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps in Android Studio
- Experience in Dagger framework
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What else can you expect in the role?
- Handling coroutines with Kotlin
- Work with REST API(JSON) endpoints using Retrofit
- Knowledge of Material Design and how to implement it in code
- Working on interfaces, data binding, and application lifecycle
What are we looking for?
- Expert in Java, RxJava, ReactJS, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in writing Android applications
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Driving key technology decisions with the team
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to plan for the successful rollout of projects
- Working closely with the team to develop and test the product features to ensure its in line with the organizational and end user requirements
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What you need to have:
- 6-9 years of relevant experience in Android development
- Ability to design applications around Android recommended user interfaces and design principles
- Expertise in MVC or MMVM architecture
- Knowledge of OOPs concept
- Prior experience in android jet-pack
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience in UI designing
At Cityflo, we are solving the problem of commuting to the office which affects employees in big, populated Indian cities every day. Cityflo provides a bus experience like no other - we run premium AC buses for daily commuters. We’re changing the way urban Indians commute and enabling everyone to reclaim hours of their time every day. Before the imposed lockdown due to coronavirus, we were serving about 7500 commuters per day. We plan to scale to 5,00,000 rides per day in the next 4 years in a profitable and sustainable manner.
We're looking for people who are passionate about creating great Android applications.
You've been around for a few API levels and you know how to delight Android users. You’ve got an eye for the beautiful Android design our users expect and an attention to detail down to the very last dpi. You know your way around the View hierarchy and are eager to partner with Product and Design to craft efficient, performant, and delightful user experiences. You like building for the long term and value patterns and structures that allow for maximum flexibility in a constantly evolving product.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/" target="_blank">https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
What you should have:
- At least three years of engineering experience, a large portion of which in a team environment
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms.
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles
- Experience developing highly performant Kotlin code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- Familiarity with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading
- MVVM design architecture pattern for android.
- Open Source contributions & participation in programs like Google Summer of Code are a plus.
- Have published one or more Android apps on the Play Store.
- Dependency injections: Dagger, Koin.
- Multi-threading and coroutines in Kotlin/Rxjava.