We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer - UI/UX to join our fast growing team at LogiNext. You’ll collaborate with Product Managers and other UI designers to design new features, translate concepts into living and breathing prototypes, and rapidly iterate on interactions, animations, and details to deliver the best user experience. You will be responsible for conceptualizing & creating highly interactive user interfaces across all supported platforms.
You are passionate about design and are driven to create solutions for our clients that combine business objectives, design principles, and continuous user research into a compelling user experience. You have experience in designing a consistent and adaptable platform-based approach to user experience within a technology-driven and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based environment. You are a compulsive problem-solver with excellent visualization and communication skills.
- Gather, analyse & process data to determine the user needs & enhance the user experience
- Research & learn new, or re- emerging front- end technologies that facilitate improved user experience.
- Conceptualise designs through storyboards & concept presentations
- Design beautiful digital interfaces and present ideas in a compelling manner
- Perform usability testing with prototypes
- Create wireframes & prototypes to create a perfect user interface
- Create the best visual communication design with graphic design, website design, drawing and illustration, animation, client discussion and standard layouts.
- Mentor other team members in conceptualising and visually articulating design solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Arts/Commerce/Science/Technology
- 4 to 7 years of experience in UI/UX designing
- Must have experience in designing user interfaces for B2B SaaS Products
- Must have excellent experience using tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Should have excellent communication skills, with an ability to convey ideas clearly & precisely
- Must have leadership skills & a good team player
- Must be pro-active & a self-starter
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use React, Redux, Typescript, JS, PHP
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with integration platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible.
Skills and Experience expected:
- At least 2 years of experience working with front-end technologies and shipping and delivering front-end code.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in React, Redux, Typescript, JS, and PHP and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
- Have used Selenium and other tools for UI/UX testing.
What can you expect from Zevi?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of a highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Analyze and improve data quality and metrics.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Skilled in translating high level abstract business requirements into software design, designing systems specifications, standards, and programming
- Contribute to Architectural blueprints and Design for the software solutions
- Mentor team on engineering best practices such as writing clean code, designing scalable, reliable and performant software solutions, set and ensure compliance to software quality standards etc.
- Be a role model for the team with innovative thinking, passion for continuous learning and contributions to the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- Minimum 8+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges.
few products that they can use on the internet. One big need is that of sharing thoughts. Twitter serves this need globally through a micro-blogging platform. However most of the Tweets are in English and the vernacular Indian feels out of place on it. To solve that problem, we started this company.
It is is a micro-blogging platform in Indian languages. It is an app built in India, for Indians, to share their thoughts and opinions on any topic in their mother tongue using Audio/Video/Text.It gives a voice to Indians and enables the “Best of India” to share their thoughts with the “Rest of India”. It provides a personalized feed to users by letting people select the people they want to follow. The user is then shown content from these people. Some of the top minds of India are invited on Koo to share their thoughts and opinions on various topics. Users can follow such personalities and follow what they are talking about, and share their opinions too.
It is a Series A venture funded company. It has raised $6.5 million from stellar investors like Accel Partners, Shunwei Capital, Kalaari Capital, 500startups and Blume Venture Partners.
Founding Team consists of veteran internet entrepreneurs - Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology skill sets required for a matching profile
Work Experience between 3 to 7 years in web development with desire to work in fast paced startups.
● Should be capable of handling a couple of high traffic websites without much of a guidance. Good at debugging and solving cross browser issues.
● Must have experience with Express, ReactJs, Redux, Webpack etc. First hand knowledge of building PWA is preferred.
● Must understand how to optimize web page performance for SEO and snappy user experience.Must have used tools like light-house etc.
● Must be adept in using REST APIs and defining best suited contracts and schema for interacting with them.
● Knowledge of building isomorphic (with some parts of the page as server side rendered) web applications
● Desire to work in fast paced startups
Urgent Hiring Alert
Greetings From INFOX Technologies,
We are seeking a full time/Part time , React.JS Developer to join our team at INFOX Technologies.
Prefers Candidates Residing Kerala
Experience: min 1 Year
Interested candidates can share your resume..
Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like Saga/Thunk/Hooks with 2-4 years of experience in the relevant field.
Excellent understanding of HTML & CSS
Experience with widely used React.js state managers like ContextAPI, Redux
Knowing modern ES6 and later
Knowledge of RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.
Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behavior and measuring and optimizing performance
Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like GIT, SVN
Ensure new feature requests are implemented in the front-end part integrating with Web APIs.
Use React best practices to create reusable and structured components.
Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
Write components that perform well in all circumstances
Responsible for UI development of one of the modules of the product
Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Develop reusable UI widgets / sdks that can be reused across the solution
Champion Usability & Frontend best practice
What we are looking for
A minimum of 4+ years experience in Web development
Hands-on experience on ReactJs of 3 years at least
Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
Strong academic background and problem solving skills-
Take ownership of features/modules and manage it completely
Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
A desire to build products that users love
Good to have
Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodology
Experience in React Native
Job title: Sr. React Js Developer
- 3+ years of extensive experience in developing the Single Page Application with Web
responsive design for mobile and web using React JS, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to drive end-to-end service design from usability and experience
- Working knowledge of ADA and designing for users with unique physical and mental
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
React Native / React JS Developer
We're looking for a React Native Developer to join our growing frontend team. As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Enzyme, and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem.
- Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design develop and deployment.,
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.,
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Must have experience in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development, and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.