at E-commerce and ERP solutions are their primary. (CS1)
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
- Experience developing/consuming REST APIs
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MSSQL, MySQL), and UI/UX design
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
- A clear understanding of client requirements & design specifications
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Team player, Positive Attitude
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative and willing to mentor and solve problems
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay & benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data
implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
In 2020, We have started as India’s first influencer marketing advert built for marketers and advertisers to scale on user acquisition, branding, and lead generation. UPCRED offers an integrated platform for all things in influencer marketing from sourcing to managing to payout and all in one influencer marketing reporting through UPCRED Pixel Management, empowering millions of nano, micro, macro, mega influencers/creators and accelerating every aspect of the influencer marketing journey for brands and influencer.
Senior React Native Developer - iOS/Android Platform
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications in React Native which customers love using
- Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features
- Work on bindings and integrations required with native iOS and Android libraries
- Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision
1 - 5 years of React Native experience with some hands-on experience with app development and launches especially deployment with the App Store and Play Store [Android + iOS].
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state management.
Experience in Firebase and App Analytics tools
Experience with Content/Video-based app.
Experience with native Android or iOS development.
Understanding of Social Video-based app Architecture
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
- Expertise of UI framework - React/Redux, RXJS
- Experience with React Native is preferred
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, Component UI models
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script library
- Preferred experience with AWS RedShift or Postgress
Software Engineer(WordPress HTML)
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress site
- Design and build responsive, cross-browser compatible pages using Wordpress (including localized versions of pages)
- Assist with helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting as needed
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Create and maintain the documentations of development work
- Ongoing security patching
- Work closely with the members of Web Team and internal customers
- 5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
- Experience developing pages in Wordpress
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
- Ability to create responsive web pages from design prototypes in Figma
- Understanding of JSON, Lottie, Web Authentication, Bootstrap, React, Storybook, and Invision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work to deadlines
- PHP and WordPress experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.