About SmarterHi Communications Pvt. Ltd.
4-6 years of experience in developing Enterprise Web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies
with a good professional track record.
Excellent knowledge in Core Java (J2SE) and J2EE technologies.
Proficient knowledge in Servlets, JDBC & JSP.
Good knowledge of Spring framework (MVC, Cloud, Data and Security. Etc) and ORM framework like
Strong knowledge in Exception handling, Collections, File I/O Streams, Interfaces, and logging
mechanism is must.
Experience in developing REST APIs and integration of third-party APIs.
Proficient knowledge in SQL/PLSQL.
Expertise in application/web server deployment and connection pooling techniques.
Cloud deployment (AWS & Azure) will be an added advantage.
Experience in Version Control tools like Git, Bitbucket, etc.
Experience in data security and protocols is must.
Maven and IDE tools experience is must.
Multi-threading and serialization techniques knowledge is must.
Good understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle.
Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents.
Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
Good communication with inter-personal skills.
Open for learning new technologies and domain.
A good team player and ready to take up new challenges
Requirements: Skills and Qualifications.
Languages: Java(J2SE), J2EE (Servlets, JSPs, JDBC)
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
DB Script: SQL and PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey, Hibernate and JPA
OS: Windows, Linux/Unix.
Cloud Services: AWS and Azure (Good to have)
Version Control tools: Git, Bitbucket.
Deployment Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, and Web sphere
Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
Excellent Communication Skills
4-6 years of experience in Java8 Development.
V yAPI, Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security
Hibernate, JPA, MySQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, Git
Experience of developing high performance and scalable web applications and APIs using frameworks such as Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate and JPA.
Hands on Experience of Version control(Git), MYSQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins etc.
Role: Backend Engineer
About Saras Analytics:
You are a great teammate with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems. Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed.
Has expert knowledge in distributes systems and high-volume transactions.
Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in Context & Dependency Injection or Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP web services in integrating with 3rd Party API Integrations.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus Experience in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in Angular is a plus. Knowledge of modern CI/CD environments: Git, Gradle, GitLab Familiarity with tools like Postman, SOAPUI, IntelliJ
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Develop API integrations using RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, MVC framework, Servlets Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, MYSQL.
- Experience in Database application programming for MySQL server using
Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery. Java script.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment
and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications.
- Well versed with Agile development process, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Perform high quality software analysis, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
* Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyse requirements.
* Implement the features based on the design.
* Follow good development practices.
* Product deployment and support.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
* Expert in JEE/ Java programming.
* Competent in delivering a high quality product.
* Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
* Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
* Expert in data structures and algorithms.
* Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
* Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
* Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
* Ability to mentor junior developers.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.
At BACQ, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
BACQ is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
- Work on the development backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs
- Understanding of domain-driven design concepts like ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, aggregates and domain events
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Good intuition for the principles underlying object-orientation, particularly encapsulation
- Understand the importance of immutability and of reducing the state-space of objects
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools
- Have read some of our favourite books