What You'll Do:
- Understand the upcoming development requirement of product in depth.
- Design product architecture as per vision, insights and concurred direction.
- Design and develop the APIs using Java, Spring, and Hibernate required for the product and expose them to be used by the front-end developers.
- Design the database and tables in MySQL/PostGreSQL/NoSQL (whichever is suitable for the need of the product) and guide the team to utilize them in the best possible way.
- Get involved in continuous maintenance of the product and get the bugs fixed in time.
- Coordinate the workflow between the UX Designers and front-end developers.
- Work on integrating flows with external tools - Segment, Branch, Clevertap.
- Proficiency in Core Java & Spring framework.
- Expertise in Web Service technologies.
- Experience in building the architecture as per the product’s need.
- Experience in building REST APIs using Java/Spring.
- Excellent knowledge in Databases and code integrations such as Postgres SQL, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in full life cycle development of a product (specifically mobile products) is a plus.
- Experience with Java/Spring-Boot, Hibernate Cloud Services, AWS.
- Experience with security principles and frameworks.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2 - Familiarity with code versioning tools (primarily Git).
- Essential skills are Core Java/J2EE, functional aspects, Spring Framework, Tomcat, SVN, Git, Postman/Newman.
- Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
- Good object-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
From booking a taxi to shopping to even finding a life-partner, technology today is
playing a role which is indistinguishable from magic. However, we are still stuck to
old means of teaching, operations and collaboration in education institutions which
directly impacts student experience as well as learning outcomes. We are
changing this. We are a platform, a philosophy, and a mission.
We are looking for great technologists to join the engineering team of our core
product which will be used by millions of students. Do you see delightful user
experiences and robust back-end engineering as two faces of the same coin? Do
you persevere to relentlessly improve your code till you are intrinsically satisfied? Do
you feel like an engineer and an artist when you deliver a final product? If yes, keep
We are a data-driven software product company with a strong focus on delightful
design. While you put your experience and knowledge into practice, you can expect
yourself unlearning and learning new things every day. You will be part of a strong,
passionate, and high-velocity team of engineers that regularly launches big features
that make a significant impact to our offering.
You will be an important member of engineering team reporting to the founding team
with following responsibilities:
Design, architect and deliver our core product modules
Continuously improve and refactor the code-base
Measure and improve application performance, security and stability
Promote innovation, new technologies, and best practices
Review code of reporting engineers and continuously mentor them
4+ years of software development experience with strong concentration in
enterprise SaaS based technologies.
Required Technical Qualifications
Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST web services and
Deep knowledge of relational databases.
Deep knowledge of Test-driven Development (TDD) and Continuous
Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
Experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services or others.
Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. The lead should be an excellent coder with proficiency and a clear understanding of different aspects of a project. You will be responsible for
supervising, managing, and motivating team members regularly. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all Interactions with the architect and the team, so You must possess excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of professional experience.
●Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• Team management using Scrum methodologies.
You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
● Must have experience leading a team of at least 8- 10 people.
• Nice to have Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies.
We are looking for a Back-end developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Experience: 0-2 years
- In-depth understanding of web development process
- Familiarity with Java and Spring frameworks preferably Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Node JS
- Experience with working on REST API (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, UPDATE)
The duties and responsibilities of a selected applicant would include:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging,+ and rapidly-growing company, and create the finest apps in a flourishing industry, please send in your applications on:
- 5-7+ years of commercial Java development experience
- Experience with well known Open Source frameworks/libraries, like Spring Boot
- Work experience with Docker
- Microservice experience
- Experience with AWS like ECS, Lambda, SQS, RDS, Kinesis streams
- Familiar with iterative development
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Solid understanding of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- At ease with Unix/Linux
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with both SQL and noSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis)
- Practical experience with scaling applications to big user numbers is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus.
Contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications
Function as an active member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
Participate in code reviews and automated testing
Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
Support and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
Automate deployments in test or production environments
Explores new automation techniques to refine the agility, speed and quality of engineering initiatives and efforts
Defines test conditions based on the requirements and specifications provided. Takes part in reviews of own work and handles work efficiently. Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years of software development experience in Java.
Java 8, JBPM, Security, Microservices, API, Gateway, spring boot.
Understanding of Agile or other rapid application development methods, object-oriented design, exposure to design and coding across one or more platforms and languages
Experience in developing REST APIs and building Microservices.
Strong hands-on experience with databases (SQL & no-SQL)
Solid understanding of data structures, Algorithms & Design Patters will be a plus
Exposure to methods relating to application design, software development and automated testing
Ability to understand and use data structures and associated components
Understands the core tools used in the planning, analyzing, crafting, building, testing, configuring, and maintaining of assigned application(s)
Familiar with infrastructure technologies and components
Learns and applies new technologies and techniques. Keeps up to date on current research and technology in the industry
Recognizes the importance of collaboration to achieve objectives. Influences team members with creative changes and continuous improvement.
Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving and adaptive communication
Ability to learn and deep dive into new technology and business domains, question status quo and think outside of the box.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent training/certification, or relevant work experience.
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time
performance and streamline their business.
Real-world problem-solving that directly impactsIndia’sGDP
A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity,sharpfocus&individualfreedom
Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry
no other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
Our products reach50Mn+Indians collectively
While we workMontoSat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or workhours
Why Tech @ WheelsEye?
Cutting edge H/w + S/w technologies - ground zero for innovation &invention.
Manage and scale the largest trucking platform in India - 1Bn+data points per day
300paid transactions/minute on theWheelsEyeplatform
Generating and managing TBs of data per day
4-9 years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
Strong CS fundamentals-data structures,algo design, and complexity analysis
Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent understanding of memory-management, performance/resource optimization,
network-programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring&security
Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate