We are hiring for React Native profile.
Below is the JD:
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes - React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Knowledge of functional programming.
Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Knowledge of uploading applications on the respective stores
If you are comfortable, kindly share your updated resume.
About AKS Interactive
Role Description :
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
1. Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user experience.
2. Own large technical deliverables and execute it in a stuctured manner.
3. Take accountibility of the over health of the applications you build.
4. Platformise components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
5. Be able to conceptualise and develop prototypes quickly.
6. Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
1. Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
2. Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
3. Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
4. Experience with abstracting requiremets into frameworks.
5. Hungry to learn, share knowledge and enjoy mentoring others.
6. Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
Option but Desired Requiremet:-
Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication Technologies.
● Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both
Android and iOS.
● 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
● 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth
● 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs
and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That
will be the goal.
We are tech/language agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard
requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will
be an advantage:
● Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
● Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
● Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point
where you need to write native modules as well)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 2+ years of practical experience in Native Android Development
- 2+ years of experience using Kotlin/Java
- Experience developing highly performant code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Designing applications with latest frameworks and architecture such as MVVM, etc.
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading is a big plus
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Having worked with the Realm database and dagger is a big plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Kotlin, JAVA and Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
- Experience with SQLITE, RxJava, JSON Parsing and Web Services
- A self-motivated individual with a go-getter attitude
- The ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate product designs and features into high-quality code within project constraints through diligent planning and attention to detail.
- Design and develop efficient reusable components. Follow SDLC best practices by ensuring coding and testing standards.
- Take the lead to maintain and refactor code and remedy performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with different tech teams, product teams, and QA. Exhibit excellent teamwork and help achieve team goals. Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoid surprises.
- Work to architect simple, reliable, and elegant applications. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and communicate improvements to development tools, processes & workflows. Contribute to a collaborative work environment and a culture of ownership.
- Participate in understanding problems for our specific target and finding solutions for them.
- Strong knowledge of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Good problem-solving skills and verse with OOPs fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, and a solid understanding of Android SDK and other components (MVP/MVVM, Architecture components, Jetpack, Dagger, RxJava, Coroutines, Data binding, Retrofit, etc).
- Knowledge of clean architecture and its implementation.
- Proficient with developing apps optimized for different android versions and devices of varying performance.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, databases.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.
- Experience/Knowledge of unit testing and integration testing.
- A knack for profiling, performance tuning, and optimization.
Skills that will give you an edge
- Hands-on experience with supporting payments and integrating payment gateways
- Experience with progressive web apps, service workers
- Strong grasp over frontend unit and end-to-end testing frameworks
We’re currently looking for rockstar developers to help us build a next-gen social audio community engagement platform. Avalon is hiring for both backend & frontend engineering roles. Our tech stack is majorly Ruby on Rails & React Native.
If you were looking for a rocket ship, this is it!
As a senior front-end developer, our primary requirement is that you are proficient in React Native.
Apart from that the job entails:
- Building new features (while squashing bugs) for our growing mobile app to extend device support especially across the Android ecosystem
- Architect elegant and maintainable code with support from the team
- Collaborate with design, data, and other teams to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Guide and improve the technical direction of mobile, bolstering the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting.
This same person can be given CTO duties if they perform well in the interview and show good depth of knowledge and understanding