What You will do
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile methodology.
● Work on world-class software products using the latest cutting edge technologies and platforms.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 5+ years.
● Hands-on development experience in backend, Java, SprintBoot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB, Jenkins, Microservices etc...
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts. ● Good to great problem solving and communication skills.
● Experience in working with cross-border, distributed teams is a must.
Nice to have Qualifications
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with large-scale enterprise systems
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ZeMoSo Technologies
We are a product-market-fit studio founded and maintained by successful corporate innovation. We bring products from napkins to product market fit, and our staff are some of the smartest and best engineers, designers and marketers around.
We provide end-to-end product design and development services for the most disruptive and innovative products around the world. We exponentially increase the odds of success for new products by applying lean methodologies and design thinking to the entire process: from napkin to product-market fit to scale. Zemoso Labs has been ranked as one of India’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, for two years in a row.
We bring the silicon valley style operating model to the startups around US and Europe.
Our startup customers have raised over $1.2 billion and created value ~$8billion after working with us.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018, and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018. Our engineering studio has won O'Reilly's Architectural Katas event as well (Spring, 2022).
What does that mean for our people?
Our clients are building products that are changing the course of their industries. So, staying on the cutting-edge is non-negotiable and essential to our success. That means you will learn more here than anywhere else.
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
Requirements (what we are looking for)
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
Hands-on experience with RESTful services, API design are must.
Knowledge of microservices architecture is must.
Knowledge of design patterns is a must.
Strong knowledge of Exception handling and logging mechanism is a must.
Agile scrum participation experience. Work experience with several agile teams on an application built
with microservices and event-based architectures to be deployed on hybrid (on-prem/cloud)
Good knowledge of Spring framework (MVC, Cloud, Data and Security. Etc) and ORM frameworks like JPA/Hibernate.
Experience in managing the Source Code Base through Version Control tools like SVN, GitHub,
Experience in using and configuration of Continuous Integration tools Jenkins, Travis, GitLab, etc.
Experience in the design and development of SaaS/PaaS-based architecture and tenancy models.
Experience in SaaS/PaaS-based application development used by a high volume of
Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
Experience in performing Java Code Reviews using review tools like SonarQube, etc.
Good understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle. Ability to read and understand
requirements and design documents.
Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
Good communication with interpersonal skills.
Open to learning new technologies and domains.
A good team player and ready to take up new challenges. Active communication and coordination with
Clients and Internal stakeholders
Requirements: Skills and Qualifications
6-8 years of experience in developing Java/J2EE-based Enterprise Web Applications
Languages: Java, J2EE, and Python
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift, MongoDB
DB Script: SQL and PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey, Hibernate and JPA
OS: Windows, Linux/Unix.
Cloud Services: AWS and Azure
Version Controls/ DevOps tools: Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
Message brokers: RabbitMQ, and Kafka
Deployment Servers: Tomcat, Docker, and Kubernetes
Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
- Role: JAVA Developer
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- CTC: No bar for the right talent
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Mongo/PostgreSQL ,JMS, Socket Programming, Multi-threading, AWS, SQL
- Good hands on knowledge of data structures, algorithms, Multithreading, Socket programming
- JMS/Messaging knowledge
- Good understanding of REST, microservices and any one of the public cloud service providers (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Knowledge of database architecture and design will be an added advantage.
6-8 yrs experience
Fully Remote position
Max compensation - 45 LPA per annum (Full in hand)
- Design, implement and maintain software to the demanding standards of a real time, highly concurrent distributed system.
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the development team, you will architect and build highly performant, scalable and extensible external APIs
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to continuously improve our product in a measured data-driven approach
- Learn quickly, adapt, and invent based on changing company needs and priorities
- Contribute to code reviews, tech talks, innovation drives and patents
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelors in a computer science or other equivalent field
- Proficiency in deploying production systems using a major programming language like Java, Python, NodeJS or similar
- Excellent command over object oriented design and system design
- Experience building distributed systems and scaling them with high availability
- Ability to exercise autonomy rather than needing detailed direction and proactively get things done
- Experience in customer facing software development
- Proficiency building unit and performance tests to ensure reliability and scalability
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP is a plus
Why work with us
- A small collaborative and excited team
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive
- Able to work remotely anywhere in Indian Standard Time
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary
Good knowledge on Microservices , spring boot , Rest API , Algorthims, Data Structures.
Always a plus who can join immediately.
Develop back-end server that includes business logic linked to various data storage solutions
Design back-end server system by using technology appropriate for server environment.
Develop and maintain Rest services for Samsung Pay Develop RESTful services that are highly
scalable, available, maintainable
Excellent Programming Skills
Strong problem-solving abilities
Analytical skills, and troubleshooting
Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization
methodsHands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging, and TestingExcellent Communication &
Interpersonal Skills, Team Player.
C/C++ and/ Java Jquery, Spring, Struts.Hibernate, Web Services, Web Security,
EXPERIENCE: 7 to 9 years in Java 2 Enterprise server side development. Must have applied knowledge of design patterns needed for building REST APIs and services for performance and scale.
- Problem Solving and application of Object Oriented principles to development
- REST API development using Java, JAX-RPC,
- Server side development using Java, Spring Boot, Node.js
- Concurrent programming with Java
- Database programming in SQL with Oracle, MySQL or other RDBMs.
- Deployment to AWS and Kubernetes and building with Maven
- Affinity towards server side development
- Ability to understand existing code and re-engineer/re-factor/redesign.
- Written and spoken English communication and articulation.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge of GO Lang and Python scripting
- AWS Certifications
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search based persistence and search
- Secure coding practices
EDUCATION: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines.