If you are passionate about technology and asynchronous, reactive systems sound like fun then join our small team of developers who are defining the digital payments space in India. A place with lot of potential to learn payments domain and unleash the engineer in you to build scalable, reliable, low-latency systems to help banks reduce the digital divide.
- Developing new software based on the client or organization requirement.
- Working on the Change Requests raised by clients.
- Understanding the business requirement of client and provide software solution to solve the business requirement.
- Analyzing the existing software/solution/code and enhance it as per requirement.
- Debugging/ Analyzing existing software/ services and carry out changes as per
- Co-ordination with the onsite team and provide solution to the problems/ enhancements/bugs etc. reported.
- Working with field engineers, need to visit customers if the problem is more serious.
- Support Deploying, testing of new releases/bugs/issues in new patches and support
- client in testing if required.
- Support on-site team or clients during production release/ DR / System upgrade etc.
- Excellent knowledge and in hand experience of working on JAVA, HIBERNATE and SPRING.
- Good knowledge of Any Database (Oracle/SQL/MYSQL etc.) DDL &DML queries.
- Knowledge of the software life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of the OOPs concepts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Prior knowledge of Linux operation system is welcomed/preferred.
About Olive crypto
If you want to be a part of Digital Payments journey of India - do join us. We are enabling digital payments in India by providing affordable solutions to large and small financial institutions in India. Our passion is to build robust, highly scalable cloud ready solutions using open technologies - Java.
4-6 years of experience in developing Enterprise Web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies
with a good professional track record.
Excellent knowledge in Core Java (J2SE) and J2EE technologies.
Proficient knowledge in Servlets, JDBC & JSP.
Good knowledge of Spring framework (MVC, Cloud, Data and Security. Etc) and ORM framework like
Strong knowledge in Exception handling, Collections, File I/O Streams, Interfaces, and logging
mechanism is must.
Experience in developing REST APIs and integration of third-party APIs.
Proficient knowledge in SQL/PLSQL.
Expertise in application/web server deployment and connection pooling techniques.
Cloud deployment (AWS & Azure) will be an added advantage.
Experience in Version Control tools like Git, Bitbucket, etc.
Experience in data security and protocols is must.
Maven and IDE tools experience is must.
Multi-threading and serialization techniques knowledge is must.
Good understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle.
Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents.
Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
Good communication with inter-personal skills.
Open for learning new technologies and domain.
A good team player and ready to take up new challenges
Requirements: Skills and Qualifications.
Languages: Java(J2SE), J2EE (Servlets, JSPs, JDBC)
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
DB Script: SQL and PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey, Hibernate and JPA
OS: Windows, Linux/Unix.
Cloud Services: AWS and Azure (Good to have)
Version Control tools: Git, Bitbucket.
Deployment Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, and Web sphere
Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
Job Title: Java Team Lead
Experience: 4.5 to 8 years
Notice Period: Up to 30days (Negotiable)
Job Description :
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies - design development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented applications
- Design and govern the reusable accelerators, design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. error handling, logging etc.)
- Strong knowledge in developing scalable web applications using Spring Boot with JDBC, JPA, Security, RESTful Web Services
- Experience in front end development using HTML5, JQuery, React JS or Angular
- Research and implement new tools, frameworks and patterns to build a hybrid cloud applications
- Strong knowledge in Database – MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of deploying applications in Ubuntu on Cloud Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes for automatic application deployment will be an added advantage
- Lead a team and provide technical knowledge to team members during development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the Requirement
- Convert them into Document
- Deliver the Work Product (software components / modules) with Quality
- High level design & Defining Architecture
- Following Coding best practices
Mandatory Skills: Spring, SpringBoot, REST API, Hibernate, Any Database, MVC Framework, Junit
Good Communication, Debugging and Analytical Skills
Tools: GIT or any SCM, Any Agile Tools
Additional Skills: Mongo, Google Cloud, API Gateway, Cloud Config Server, Docker
No. Of Positions: 10
- More than 5 years of experience in Java programming
- Frameworks like Spring(Boot, Core, MVC)or Hibernate
- Good knowledge in design and architectural patterns, with an understanding of Web Services, micro service architectures and REST Based APIs.
- Good knowledge in Agile, JIRA and ALM
- Cloud environments (AWS,Azure…)
- Good Database knowledge (Oracle/ MySQL)
- Previous exposure to banking or financial is preferable
- Desire to get into the development of a top core-banking platform; you will receive specific training on Temenos T24 according to your career plan.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. . You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- Write automated test cases to test code.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- A passion and will to accept any new technical challenge that may come across.
- Linux scripting and SSH terminal
- Conceptual, Working knowledge of - DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write clean and documented code.
- A team player can provide technical expertise for a small team of developers.
- Strong hands-on and experience in core Java - Java/J2EE
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, and data modeling.
- To update and sync with other team members daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Working knowledge of - MySQL.
- Working experience on Struts/Spring.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies - SOAP/Rest, AJAX, JSON, and XML.
SenSight Technologies is a company working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles
See more information at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
As a Platform Engineer you will be working on high performance Connected Car Data analytics and Telematics platform and related applications
Responsibilities and Requirements
- You will be part of an highly skilled cross functional team that is optimising existing systems as well as designing and developing new products and features in the area of Internet of things.
- Design patterns in Java, Core Java 8, Spring Boot framework, Micro Service Architecture
- Experience with RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
- Good verbal and written communication. Excellent team player, ability to follow through on deadlines.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university with high marks.
- 2+ years experience as Java developer, especially for scalable and real-time computing systems
JD as below:
Strong in Java8 with Microservices + Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA Exposure to MySQL
Only Immediate joiner or Serving
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of exposure to the architecture and design (design patterns, security, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or other related fields
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java or Python including object-oriented design
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proven ability to take initiative and dive into new areas of technology.
- Passion for learning, analysing technology trade-offs and shipping products.
- Knowledge on SQL, NOSQL databases and AWS deployments is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly self motivated and motivating
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- You will build cutting-edge secure and scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
- You will ensure that the systems you oversee are secure, fault-tolerant and are performing reliably at high volumes.
- Constantly look at possibilities to improve the overall functioning of the product.
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- You will manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- You can collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
- You will analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Full stack experience is a plus
- Understanding of complete SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Domain expertise in Financial Services, Banking or Payments
- Code Quality –Code Hygiene (Coverage, Complexity, Usability)
- Collaboration –Strong peer review standards
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.