At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware and Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for everything Blockchain in the company, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You love everything Crypto and are passionate to create the World's safest Crypto wallet.
- You have MERN stack & DevOps experience on AWS.
- You have reasonable open-source development experience and have shipped production-ready code.
- You can commit for at least 6 months and you are ideally in your 4th year of college and willing to join full time after the internship if mutually agreed.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps in the mass adoption of Crypto for the first billion users.
Cypherock - Safest Web3 Wallet #crypto #blockchain
Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Launched in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for:
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, and we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Write code that will impact the businesses of thousands of hotels, hostels, and vacation homes across the globe.
- Collaborate with Frontend to spec, write, test, and deploy API endpoints.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs that work on our data pipelines.
- Build all support infrastructure to scale our data delivery pipelines - endpoints, security, logging, messaging.
- Product development activity includes data querying from our various stores, real-time analytics, and ML algorithms.
- Developing & Integrating of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Brainstorm features with the product team and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- Take full ownership of the module starting from architectural and design decisions to shipping.
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
✅ Must Haves:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- You are well versed in building scalable, understandable, and testable code with an eye toward maintainability.
- You have a good understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of NodeJs and ReactJs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You have good knowledge of relational databases as well as key-value databases and are capable of designing scalable database models based on the product requirements.
- Familiarity with REST API development standards, protocols (HTTP, WebSockets and more), and GraphQL.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing outputs.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoiding internal politics. (super important).
- You are humble, kind, and open to feedback. (super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- The operating style is suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
- Step 1: You apply for the job.
- Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
- Step 3: Solve an assignment.
- Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
- Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
- Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Step 7: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
Technical Skills Desired:
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management and web sockets like socket.io
Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
InkPaper.AI is looking for passionate full stack developers who can drive and build next generation AI-powered products in Legal Technology: Document Workflow Management and E-signature platforms. You will be a part of the product engineering team based out of Gurugram, India working closely with our team in Austin, USA.
This is a fully remote position. You can work from anywhere if your internet connection is great.
- Design and develop scalable AI-powered InkPaper Platform.
- Collaborate and work closely with the customers, design, sales and marketing teams and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for both frontend and backend for the modules that you are building.
Education and Skill Requirements
- College / Degree / CGPA not a bar for the right candidate
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in full stack development as an individual contributor
- Strong experience in the Django framework.
- Strong experience in Frontend frameworks (like Angular, React).
- Performance-driven compensation package
- Rapid career growth
An ideal candidate would share our way of working
- Customers first: InkPaper is a customer first company, with the focus to create a long term relationship with our clients.
- Quality, Ownership and Accountability: We are passionate about results and take full ownership of our work. We are performance oriented and have a drive for excellence.
- Collaboration: We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams and believe that teams do better than individuals.
- Growth Mindset: We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high growth company. We encourage each other to take diverse initiatives and develop new competencies.
InkPaper.AI is the most secure legal paperwork review and signature platform by Lumenci. Our vision is to not only replace paper but also provide the most trusted and secured solution when it comes to legal documents. InkPaper is the one-stop solution for electronically reviewing legal paperwork, securely signing the contracts and maintaining all your legal paperwork in one place. Say no to paper, hello InkPaper.ai!
Lumenci is the technology industry’s most strategic patent monetization partner. We work with the world’s top technology companies, law firms, inventors, and start-ups to find the value in their inventions and help them pursue—and defend—that value throughout the ideation to monetization lifecycle. We help clients convert innovation into patent portfolios and identify their best monetization opportunities. We work with a wide variety of technologies including hardware and software, telecom, networking, and biotech technologies. Lumenci combines technology domain expertise with strategic industry connections to guide towards the best route to ROI. From ideation to monetization -- we illuminate the way.
Techweirdo delivers secure enterprise solutions from SaaS to On-Premise, anywhere, from Application to AI. We offer consultation, services and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of the enterprises.
We are currently hiring a passionate, product-oriented MERN stack engineer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create technologically challenging, visually delightful, and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Design, build, optimize different modules of scalable applications on MERN stack
Work closely with architects, business analysts, product managers, QA and UI designers to understand the deliverable and business priorities, UX flow and deliver QA approved, unit-testable solutions
Collaborate with other members of technical team, delegate tasks, participate in code reviews and find out scope of further optimization
Appear in project interviews, product roadmap discussions, feasibility analysis and sprint retrospective meetings to help in smooth project delivery as per customer expectation and technological excellence.
Skills/ Role Requirements:
Strong knowledge of Node.js, Express, Microservices, npm packages
Reactjs (exposure to Typescript is preferred)
MongoDB, MySQL or any other Sql database
Ability to write high quality REST APIs in Nodejs and Express
Ability to create highly scalable and modular components
Strong knowledge of using ORMs (Sequelize, mongoose)
Hands-on experience on deploy, monitor, optimize, load-balance large scale nodejs applications on production
Experience in serverless architecture either lambda or google cloud functions are a plus
Hands-on experience on Docker, message queue, Redis, AWS managed services are a plus
Server-side rendering (Nextjs), knowledge of Unix, shell script, deployment, and code sanitization/optimization (Intermediate)
Have experience in working on large scale enterprise applications
Strong understanding of coding best practices, error handling, lazy loading, etc.
Experience in object-oriented design skills.
An analytical mind and Problem-solving skills
Open source contribution, active participation in developer communities, publishing own npm packages are plus
Working with TechWeirdo be like:
Surrounded by curious learners: With a Growth Mindset as our core strength, we created a learning environment with curious tech learners.
New challenges every day: There is no ordinary day at TechWeirdo, if you like solving problems, then this is the right place for you.
Zero micro-management, limited supervision: We encourage our team to take on challenging tasks and solve complex problems by taking ownership of their tasks. We trust our team to take calculated risks.
Great networking: You will be connected with c-suite executives of top organizations while working with our winning team.
Building technology how you want, when you want: We welcome people who see things differently as they are the one who has ability to change the world.
Being heard in every meeting: At TechWeirdo, suggestions are encouraged, initiatives are supported, and opinions and perspectives are valued.
- Designing and deploying database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Designing and constructing REST API
- Mentoring other developers of the team with code and design reviews
What you need to have:
- Strong proficiency Primary Stack (Golang, Node.Js, Express, ES6, Docker, AWS, PHP, Laravel, Microservices, Rest APIs)
- Strong proficiency in Database tools (MongoDB, Mongoose, MySQL, Postgres, Eloquent, Sequelize, DynamoDB, Lucid Models, PDO, Redis, Memcached, GraphQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency in tools (Ajax, Axios, TDD, OOP, MVC, jQuery, npm, Webpack, Guzzle, Git, HTML, CSS, Linux, Kubernetes,SVN, Blade, Ubuntu, PHPunit, jest, JIRA)
- Strong proficiency in AWS, or similar environments (Microservices, Docker, AWS, Lambda, S3 bucket, SQS).
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Xfinito is building a portfolio of new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
Job Role: FULL STACK DEVELOPER-AWS
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, performance analysis and document to ensure that software meets business needs
- Contribute to software architecture and design
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- Conduct code review to ensure code following the code best practices guidelines
- Support for deployment and maintenance applications
- Ability to lead a module development and take it to completion.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g Apache) and UI/UX design and with common stacks
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in OOP, design patterns, AWS containers, microservices, serverless implementation
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to challenge themselves with complex technical projects and provide iterative solutions that provide value each step of the way.
We are seeking a very talented remote/onsite Senior Software Engineer, proficient in front-end and backend development. We prefer to rapidly develop with frequent releases and aim to provide amazing experiences for our end users.
Each engineer is treated as a true owner, with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are looking for a product minded, independent thinker -- not someone whose hand we will hold to make product decisions. We aim for a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
- * Work with cutting-edge front-end and back-end technologies in designing, building, and maintaining performance, responsiveness, and delightful experiences for our customers.
- * Write high-quality front-end & back-end code, complete with automated unit and integration tests, as well as participate in code reviews.
- * Partner with product, marketing, and customer success to develop a highly interactive web application that fosters innovation.
- * Collaborate with other Software Engineers to evaluate and recommend new technologies, and help to continuously modernize and mature our front-end implementations and best practices.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- * Minimum of 4 years' experience in fast-paced, nimble teams building software at scale
- * A proven ability to deliver an amazing user experience.
- * Have detailed knowledge of responsive CSS, the box model, semantic markup, and HTML5.
- * An appreciation for good design, and the desire to translate visual ideas into working, beautiful code.
- * Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture.
- * Ability to solve complex data problems and think of best ways to present these to users.
- * Strong team player with excellent communication skills and high degree of ownership and drive.
Candidates with varying backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We do not require prior knowledge of technologies in our stack, only a desire to learn them.