About Codebrahma Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Do you want to deliver code for a Y Combinator-funded startup?
Do you want to build world-class applications used by millions of people?
Do you want to grow along with a fast-growing company?
If YES, Codebrahma is THE place for you!
Codebrahma is a software boutique based out of Ascendas ITPL, Bangalore.
We have been technology partners for some of the most exciting startups in the world which includes 5 Y Combinator funded startups. Most of the companies that have worked with us have gone on to raise major rounds of funding and disrupting their spaces.
Now that you are all excited about what we do.
We are looking for amazing Developers!
We are an early-stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India with the BHAG of helping 100M customers transition to a sustainable life. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel and multiple social enterprises.
We are an experienced team of scientists, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs obsessed with the idea of a NetZero Society. We have come together to work on what we believe is the most pressing issue faced by humanity today - The Climate Crisis.
We are building a state-of-the-art urban sustainability platform that helps these environmentally conscious consumers to calculate, understand and track their environmental footprints using sophisticated science-based techniques. We guide our users through personalized missions to reduce their environmental impact, provide them with targeted opportunities to financially support best-in-class sustainability projects in their community (tree plantation, carbon capture, etc.) and offer curated access to certified sustainable brands.
We want to empower every company in the world with the tools to become more sustainable. We are looking to build a strong and passionate team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting, enriching and challenging work environment
- Ability to work directly with founding team members to shape the company
- The friendly and conducive working atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the zero-to-one journey of building a startup
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- 3 - 5 years of experience with front-end software development technology ( React, Java scripts)
- Integration with back-end framework
- Experience in integrating with web services APIs / Rest APIs in the backend framework
- Experience in SaaS applications will be an added advantage
- Experience in code review, code coverage and unit testing of classes developed
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries, Optimizing your application for performance
- Designing features and applications for mobile and multiple screen sizes
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Creating prototypes for testing for functionality testing
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem or any other latest versions fronted js like Angular and react
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including SASS, SCSS
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- 4+ Years of experience in UI development role in product based organization.
- Should possess experience in handling a team of developers.
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- 3+ years of programming experience in Node.js / React.js / Vue.js
- Experience in building applications from scratch (designing the architecture, database schema, deployment, CI/CD)
- Experience in Leading a Team is a plus
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning web applications
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Playing an active role in the technology community, ie., contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
- About Team Sequoia
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
Is it right job for you
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT
What Technology Skills is required for this ?
Experience in design and development of frontend application using ReactJS framework.
Being up to date on the latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6 (minimum).
Knowledge in identifying & integrating the right frontend libraries for the various UI components that needs to be designed.
Expertise in back-end REST API development using Python.
Knowledge of working on frameworks like Django would be good.
Good practical knowledge in design and management of database structures.
Experience in MySQL / PostgresQL databases is a must.
Basic knowledge in non-relational databases like NoSQL / MongoDB / DyanamoDB etc. would be added advantage.
Cloud Server management and deployment of the developed application in cloud environment like AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure is desirable.
Preferably AWSExperience in test driven development would be given more preference.
Should have the flare for writing clean and well documented code.
Knowledge of repository maintenance using SVN / Git. Ability / Willingness to work in Agile environment.
Responsibilities Design and implementation of the overall web architecture “Pixel-perfect” implementation of the approved user interface.
Design and deployment of appropriate database structure.
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Design and construction of REST API Integrating the front-end UI with the constructed API.
Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4 – 6 years of core experience in React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Redux middleware such as thunk, saga etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Your primary focus will be on designing and developing products using Core UI and React.
- Should have development experience of 3+ years.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web apps.
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of the various stacks, libraries, frameworks & languages in front-end, especially in Angular JS.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will utilise agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain and decentralised technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!