About the Role :
You will be handling the main android app in pratilipi. You will be helping in building new features, experiments and incorporating any new framework updates.
As a core member of our Android team :
- You will be having an impact on our 1.7M users everyday.
- You will be rolling out experiments and working closely with our product managers and design team to validate and build new features.
- Monitoring apps and fixing bugs for improving performance.
- Refactoring/Rewriting obsolete code to align with new architecture.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
2-5 years in android development
- Live Data and other Android Jetpack components
- DI (Dagger/Hilt)
- Design patterns MVVM, MVI
- Multithreading (Coroutines)
- Offline Storage
- Remote data interaction via REST and JSON
Hands on experience:
- Third party analytics like Amplitude, Clevertap etc..
- Common third-party libraries and APIs like (Glide, retrofit...)
- Firebase products (FireStore/ RealTimeDB/ FCM..)
- Writing custom views
- Text based UIs like notes, reader etc..
- Publishing/Updating apps on Google Play and other stores (Huawei/Xiaomi...)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of clean architecture.
- Simple data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Basic understanding of AWS services and products
- Strong design intuition and user empathy.
- Should be aware of future technologies in the android ecosystem.
- You should be quick in understanding the hypothesis, and build the experiment and make it available to user
- We prefer people who are highly experimental and willing to take risks.
- Experience in training or mentoring team members.
- Medical insurance
- You can choose online courses, books or other resources that will help you grow.
- Mental Health Consultation
- You can participate in Company Employee Stock Options Program
- You get to work on other technologies apart from working on the mobile technology
- We provide powerful machines to make sure you’re fast!
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Self motivated
- Use to work in chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
What will you be doing :
- Building high-performance mobile apps with React Native.
- Responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product that is a highly collaborative effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (.e.g. Backend, Product Manager and UX Designer) to define design and ship new features
- Mentor other developers
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
What we are re looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in React-Native
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android or iOS application development and
- Hand on experience in React-Native.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience of creating mobile app GUI
- Strong knowledge of product development life cycle and mobile app deployments
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and coding best practices
- Minimum 2 Live mobile applications on Playstore to showcase.
UG: BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E or any relevant specialization
PG: MCA, M.Tech
What you will get :
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- The team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.
- Designing and developing applications. ...
- Write clean code. ...
- Take part in the development lifecycle. ...
- Fix bugs. ...
- Investigate technologies. ...
- Follow innovative trends. ...
- Define your objectives. ...
- Look for the Flutter application development cycle
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer's responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates. To ensure success as an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Founded by IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur alumni, Pocket FM has grown to 2M+ users with deep engagement of 90 minutes time spent per user per day. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
Who you are
2-5 Years of experience in product development with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications for mobile (Android, iOS).
Proficiency in Problem Solving and Data structures.
Expert understanding of iOS and Android native platforms and corresponding frameworks is a must.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases.
Good communication and interpersonal skills & focus on quality & velocity
Ivan Infotech is looking for talented Hybrid developer.
Job Responsibility :
- Develop hybrid mobile application using ionic or react native.
- Manage the complete app development life cycle, which includes Screen Layout development, API integration, Testing and Submission to app stores .
- Experience of building Apps using CLI for Android and iOS. Experience of interacting with Apple Store and Play Store.
- Capability to integrate with third party APIs .
- Should have experience in Front end design and back end coding.
- Minimum 1.5 year of year experience hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, jQuery and Responsive Web Design frameworks .
- Should have knowledge of developing Hybrid Mobile applications using Ionic or React native framework.
- Should have good knowledge in cordova.
- Monday to Friday working.
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 6-10 years of experience in product driven organization.
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Taking complete ownership of our Android app: Development and maintenance
2) Translating design and wireframes into clean, high quality code
3) Ensuring best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the Android App
4) Constant bug fixing and improvement of the App
5) Mentoring and leading other engineering team members
1) Experience in product development, architecture and design for a minimum of 2-6 years
2) Well versed with Android Studio, Android SDKs and ability to work with different screen sizes
3) Expertise in Java, Kotlin or both
4) RESTful APIs and databases (MongoDB) to integrate backend services effectively
5) Experience with storage, threading and performance tuning
6) Implementing unit tests, bug fixes and managing and planning release cycles
7) Well versed with Agile methodology
8) Complete self-starter, curious to learn newer technologies, with strong ownership and mentoring skills
9) Great to have but not mandatory: Knowledge of Node.js
1) Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
2) A highly motivating and open work environment
3) Great food from time to time (We are a team of big foodies!)