Designation- Senior Android Developer
Location- Delhi (Kailash Colony)
Job type: Permanent Full time
Company- Sab Paisa
SabPaisa (www.sabpaisa.in ) India’s 1st Omnichannel Collection & Settlement Techosystem. It is virtually the first and only platform today which offers almost all modes of payment platforms to the payee at one click. SabPaisa Is A Vertically Integrated Payments Services Aggregator. It Is In The Business Of Providing Platform As A Service To Leading PSU And Private Banks. Since For Institutional Businesses, Payments Is More Than A Mere Transaction, SabPaisa Has Designed End To End Payment Solution For All Small To Large Businesses.
Our executive team consists of senior members with more than 90 years in banking and technology having brands in their resume like IIT, IIM, ICICI, HDFC, Axis, Kotak Mahindra etc.
- In total, SabPaisa till date has served more than 120 clients and partners and close to 1.5 Million end-customers across India.
- Our clients and partners include names like Axis Bank, Indusind Bank, Yes Bank, Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank, IISc Bangalore, NIT Jalandhar, Bihar School Education Board, SSNC Delhi University, Patna University, Council of Architecture, etc.
- In summary, we are a technology company building killer applications for data and payment digitization and have an immediate need to hire an excellent Senior Developer, Java Development & Consolidation @ SabPaisa to help us develop super duper mobile app for our existing and future clients.
Why should you join us:
Because this opportunity could be a developer's dream job. We are a payment startup on steroids with worldwide ambitions working in a wide-open rapidly transforming space that has a market potential of close to INR 45000 MN only in India.
- We seek talented developers to create mind-blowing applications on our way to becoming one of the largest payment companies. Post demonetization, payments and data in India are going the digitization way rapidly, and seldom do such opportunities emerge.
Roles & Responsibilities
A dynamic, ambitious and people person comfortable with startup culture and having the technical chops and working passion to achieve world-class development goals.
- Specifically, we want applicants who have Knowledge.
Translate designs into pixel perfect layouts and build advanced applications for Android platform. (Phones and Tablets)
- App profiling for improving apps performance.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues and share solutions with team-members.
- Strong understanding of object oriented principles and basic understanding of design patterns.
- Proficient in Java with good knowledge of Threads and Collections Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Understanding of basic components of an Android application and their lifecycle.
- Understanding of Android XML user interface layouts and layout inflation.
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Git.
- Knowledge of Gradle build system.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- The experience of working with Google Maps, location APIs, Recycler view, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- A knack for debugging, benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of Rx Android framework.
Education & Experience:
• BSc(IT)/BCA/BE/BTech/MTech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 –7+ years proven working experience in Java development
- And above all "Behavior"
- Values documentation and rigorous testing
- Able to collaborate and communicate in a constructive, friendly, and open manner with other team members
- Self-motivated, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Willing to take on new challenges and put in the extra effort to get the job done
- Organized and able to prioritize among a changing workload
- And above all, a sense of humor.
1. Full Name:
2. Contact details (email & phone):
3. Best time to call:
4. Current location:
5. Total Work Experience:
6. Relevant Experience :
7. Current Salary:
8. Expected salary:
9. Notice period:
10. Open to relocate (Yes/No):