• Generate prospects from leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
About prop vestors Private Limited
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be responsible to research different causes in the city
- Should be able to identify stories that would connect with audiences
- Will be doing the field visits to vet the work on the ground
- Should talk to various NGOs/social initiatives
- Bring at least 4-5 stories onboard per week
- Should be closely working with the Business Development team.
- Compensation based on per lead conversion basis
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism or psychology or a similar field from premium colleges would be preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in working with publications or a similar role
- Should have experience covering social impact stories
- Working in a fast-paced growing startup environment
- Learning attitude
- Excellent communication skills preferably in Hindi, English and the regional language of the state.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a ASM(Asst. Manager) Copier, you will be responsible for managing channel partners to influence order placements for paper in order to achieve respective area targets.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product and price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Reviewing performance of channel partners – off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly zonal targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Monitoring achievement of sales targets for each CSC within the area
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share and production capacity for respective areas
- Interacting with quality/ R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with CSC, production and dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring timely "C" Form submission and payout of performance incentives committed to channel partners
What you need to have:
- Prior experience in Channel Sales and Modern Trade
- Experience in Paper / Packaging / Publishing Industry preferred
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for Generating the business leads and accountability of the assigned project.
- Responsible for Client acquisition and vendor Onboarding Management.
- Coordinating and follow-ups with new and existing clients and maintain healthy relationship with them.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business e meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, Lead Generation, Follow-ups etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Directly impact revenue generation.
- Advice potential leads about the benefits of our services through detailed discussions.
- Hand holding clients throughout end-to-end customer experience.
- Convert leads to profitable revenue generation.
- Coordinate with other teams for effective & smooth process flow.
- Maintain the sales pipeline and take continuous follow ups throughout the sales channel.
- Build good rapport with the clients and take feedback to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled for secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a Demand Generation Specialist at Cloudanix.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Research prospects, identify decision makers, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads
- Work with founders to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect queries, feedback or objections
- Measure campaign performance to deliver actionable reports to leadership
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or marketing environment
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- You're comfortable being held to a MQL number.
Your Day To Day Will Be:
- Develop drip campaigns, deliver leads to Sales, and create account-based marketing programs.
- Use tools like spreadsheets, CRM, Apollo, LinkedIn, other outbound platform. Measure, rinse, repeat
- You will ride the fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere. Look at mess around you and help clean it up - sometimes make more mess :) .. it's all fair.
- Sometimes you will go super fast but at times you know that getting right is crucial - and you love doing this with the team.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
- Location - Mumbai (Work From Home Until Further Notice) / Hybrid Model (Employees have to visit the office Location once or twice a month)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Employee will be involved in inside sales.
- Will build a rapport with the parents and their students.
- Needs to have an understanding of the student profile.
- A graduate.
- Prior experience in sales preferred.
- Freshers (Some internship experience should be there)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
- Maintain the sales report of the team
- Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling