About Velotio Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Velotio Technologies is a software and product engineering partner for technology startups & enterprises. We combine innovative ideas with business expertise and latest transformational technologies to drive business success for our customers. Velotio specializes in enterprise B2B and SaaS product development with a focus on sales & marketing technology, artificial intelligence & machine learning, analytics and infrastructure automation.
Our self-managed, high skilled engineering teams can help to accelerate your product roadmap and expand your market. Our customer engagements span the entire product lifecycle from ideation, prototyping, development, QA, DevOps & professional services.
Velotio Labs is a division which builds intellectual property, accelerators and products to solve customer pain points.
Our team has worked on 75+ engagements over the last 10 years including startups and Fortune 500 companies culminating in successful exits for our past ventures.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
· At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
· At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
· Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
· Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
· Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
· Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
· Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
· Strong collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with exceptional development skills, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You’ll be part of a cross-functional, remote team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
● Strong command of the fundamentals of computer science concepts.
● Strong understanding of Angular, its quirks, and workarounds.
● Experience with Python frameworks (Django/Flask)
● Creative thinker with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, the material design.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, web sockets, server-side events.
● Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine or Jest.
● Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
● Experience in working with code versioning tools, such as Git, in-depth.
● Good to have experience with the integration of digital signature tools.
● Good to have an understanding of containerization and deployment tools like Docker and Jenkins, Vagrant respectively.
● A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to
the business team.
● Analytical and a Problem Solver: You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design
solutions for the problems.
● A Visionary: You complement product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems we
are trying to solve for tomorrow.
● Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the
requirements are constantly changing.
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
1. Develop high performance mobile and web applications in Artificial Intelligence, Machine
Learning, Android, iOS and various frontend and backend technologies.
2. Create requirements, design documentation and test plans for above, adhering to
standard templates provided by the organization.
3. Write clean, maintainable, efficient code that confirms to software development
4. Well versed with multiple front end and backend technologies such as Angular, BootStrap,
Node, PHP, Spring, ReactJS, etc.
5. Understand full stack development process and is familiar with REST.
6. Can interact with client directly on requirement gathering, delivery planning and
Job Location: Thane
Desirable: Capable of designing any responsive UI; Rational problem-solving approach
- MERN Stack
- Laravel + Vue.js
- Realtime application using Pusher/similar services
- Must be familiar with using mostly used design patterns
- Good knowledge of inheritance, use of a single source of truth
- Familiarity with databases MySQL, Redis, MongoDB web servers like Apache and Nginx
- Must have experience of GitHub or GitLab
- Ability to write testable codes and knowledge of CI/CD is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and debugging Skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Working Knowledge with Cloud will be an added advantage
- Quick learner
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Should be cooperative with colleagues as well as keen to learn new things.
- Work with development teams and product managers to implement software solutions
- Design client-server architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Must have efficient troubleshooting, debug skills
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Should have the ability to train and mentor fellow associates and trainees
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
Should have excellent programming skills.
Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during digital product development including user experience and UI
Should have strong exposure to AngularJS/NodeJS/ ExpressJS /
Bootstrap/Mongo DB/ ReactJS
Roles and Responsibility:
The developers job profile will be building and maintaining products built on MERN/MEAN stack
Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
Execute product development and prototyping
What you will be working on?
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working with the founders in building and iterating upon the core product.
How you can grow with us?
Will be working on the bleeding edge technologies of IoT which are not usually accessible to software engineers.
Will get exposure to IoT Hardware and Industrial Infrastructure.
Will get to deliver on-time, quality software in the challenging domains of Energy/IoT/Automation.
We appreciate the following traits!
Will be dealing with the web app, mobile app, frontend, backend, etc. So, you need to be flexible in getting the work done.
Need not be proficient in all of these but you can trump any of this by being a quick learner and a hard worker.
Should be familiar with the transition from the development phase to the deployment phase.