This role will be responsible for building, reviewing, deploying and maintaining the software solutions.
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
(https://www.chatwoot.com/) and other omnichannel tools.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Experience with user interface design.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Senior Software Engineer
It is a fish and seafood supply chain platform.It is a B2B marketplace leveraging technology to deliver the fastest harvest-to-retail in the industry.Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.We are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a senior software engineer, you will contribute to our end to end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable backend code and work with frontend developers to deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process-centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self-starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyse requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices and coding standards
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 4-6 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Experience in building and scaling service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases and expertise in at least one database system
- Experience with planning, execution and maintenance of test infrastructure for backend workflows
- Experience with CI/CD and setting up a monitoring infrastructure
- Knowledge of AWS, specifically building scalable cloud-native architectures using services like Lambda, AWS Gateway, Aurora, etc
- Knowledge of Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with GraphQL, meteor.js and other modern JS ecosystems
- Experience with blockchain and interest in ML
- Experience working on high traffic systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
· Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
· Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
· Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
· Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
· Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
• Should have good knowledge and understanding in the following areas and you are able to apply that knowledge in delivering small and medium tasks:
• Programming language(s)
• Frameworks and libraries
• Platforms and tools
• Hands-on experience on AWS serverless services and familiarity with the environment
• Confident personality with good communication skills who can hold a conversation with a client and is not hesitant to put across his point.
• Ability to lead the calls independently in absence of a team lead
• Hands-on experience test case writing.
• Good aptitude
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to lead a group of software developers technically.
• Flexible working hours.
• Must have:
• AWS Serverless services especially lambda, S3, and DynamoDB
• Conceptual understanding of elastic cache and related services
• Restful API
• Intermediate SQL – Querying and analysis
• Microservice architecture
Nice to have:
• Event-Driven Architecture in cloud-like SQS
• OAuth/SAML integration
• Terraform, - would be a great addition
• A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
• Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
• Business casual atmosphere
• Work from anywhere.
If you love to work in a fast-paced startup environment and desire to solve some very
challenging problems using technology, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a Senior Software
Developer. You will be involved in working on multiple products for the scaling and growth
stage of the lifecycle.
We work closely with the real world,. If you are interested to grow and learn in your career
and at the same time work on products for the 1Bn user market, we encourage you to apply.
● Managing and guiding a team of junior developers for timely delivery of product and
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Design & Build: Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, and delivering high-availability and performance.
● Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best
practices and leverage a world-class tech stack.
● Measurable Outcome - You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate
the quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against
● DevOps - You will need to set up every essential (tracking/alerting) to make sure the
infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
● Design and development of our REST APIs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Over 3 years of experience working in backend development technologies and
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Proficiency in development and scripting in Python, Django/Flask framework.
● Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices -
bonus points for MySQL and MongoDB
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling
an application to support load changes
● Setup and administration of backups
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
● Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns
● Expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and integrating RESTful APIs
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work in a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance.
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to manage projects. Ultimately, a high-level Magento developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.