- Have published at least one original React JS Application.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Should be able to single-handedly build performant mobile apps on the React JS platform. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across web platforms.
- Leverage APIs for deep integrations with web platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
About Steady Rabbit
Steady Rabbit is a premium IT services provider with its head office in India and offshore sales offices in the US and Italy. We have created successful products like OneAD - It got 30 million subscribers all over India. Another product of the organization is OneMALL creating ripples in the social commerce space.
We believe in solving real-life problems - solutions that touch the lives of billions of humans, and hence innovation and innovative minds form the nucleus of our firm. We work primarily on the MEAN stack with capability in both web and mobile solutions.
Our key IT Development services include Product Engineering, Mobility, DevOps, Analytics, Product re-engineering, and Testing. We offer both Web and Mobile App development as well as custom software development. We are best suited for Small and Medium Enterprise clients including Startups who are looking for timely delivery within specified budgets.
Technical Expertise -
- Frontend & UX - React js, Android, IOS, React Native, Angular JS
- Backend - Python, Node Js, PHP, Java
- Analytics - Panda , R , Hadoop , Hive
- Cloud & Devops - AWS , Jenkins , Docker , Kubernetes
- Database - MYSQL , PostGres , MongoDB , DynamoDB
Some of the key values that we as an organisation believe in are:
- Individual Respect
- Crazy Growth
- Effective and profitable solutions for our clients
- Process orientation
- Work From Home
- Flexible Timings
We invite and welcome you to explore the working opportunities with us.
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are
comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not
match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and
are team players.
● 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively
large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
● Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
● Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
● Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors
like SASS and LESS.
● Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee
engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely
with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to
maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will
be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
SaaS-Nest is a product-based company headquartered in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have started our journey in February 2022 with a vision to transform HealthCare by technology. We are closely associated with Synergy Health 360, a US based healthcare organization. We have a team of experienced medical professionals to provide insights and innovation ideas which in turn is implemented by a perfect blend of young and qualified IT professionals.
About Team & Product/Project Details
We are building a health and wellness technology platform to cater the needs of US Healthcare market. Our product is aimed to provide anywhere/anytime access to Primary Care Physician and telehealth platform to patients and simultaneously provide better management options to providers for in-person and telemedicine appointments. The product will be EMR agnostic, scalable and provide licensed access to an integrated network of specialty services and predictive modeling technology.
SaaS-Nest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is seeking an entry level Frontend Software Engineer to work as a key team member developing web-based solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a solid knowledge of frontend development.
What you will be doing
The Software Engineer will be working as part of an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people, creating healthcare solutions. Your primary responsibilities will include developing interactive web-based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using SaaS-Nest as well as industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to users.
What you bring (Experience Level & Mandatory Skills in potential candidate)
- Candidate should have strong fundamentals in modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React or others).
- Good communication & presentation skills.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- Graduate in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
- Knowledge/Experience of modern web frameworks.
- Knowledge/Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
- Good understanding of the Web Components standard.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and making it part of the development workflow.
Bonus if you have
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc is a plus
SaaS-Nest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Web Developer Intern with a proven track record of building Web apps from the ground up using ReactJs.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Web Development
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS and Firebase
- Knowledge of Twilio API is a plus.
- Understanding of front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Any production project on ReactJs is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into high-quality code for producing visual elements of the application.
Optimizing components and creating docs, unit, scenario, integration sanity test, etc. if required.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Hope y'all are having a great day!
To make this day even better for you, we want to announce that Virtuera
is looking for new members to join the founding team.
Yes, you heard it right!
We are planning to expand our founding team and are looking for energetic, creative, and proactive to join us.
Virtuera is a virtual placement cell, a platform that connects students with the right companies and helps students find the right opportunities to kickstart their career. We are, soon expanding in the Ed-Tech sector.
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
● Determining the structure and design of web pages.
● Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
● Developing features to enhance the user experience.
● Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
● Building reusable code for future use.
● Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
● Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
**Front End Developer Requirements:**
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Understanding of key design principles.
● Understanding of server-side CSS.
● Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
● Understanding of SEO principles.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good interpersonal skills.
- software engineering experience focused on web development.
- Hands on experience in architecting large scale frontend applications.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments