Software Engineer - Frontend
Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment& credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including eCommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 30+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top fintech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), and Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads). Over the next five years, B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world-class B2B payment & credit platform.
About the Role:
Rupifi is seeking an exceptional Software Engineer (Frontend) to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupifi’s retailer and marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the development of our payments and credit
platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will work closely with the product team and key stakeholders in order to develop high-quality products & features that allow customers to achieve their goals with our software, and our teams to operate more efficiently as our business grows in both size and scope.
At Rupifi, Software Engineers are involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping. You'll collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers' problems and build products that solve them. We think the best way to understand what our users need is to meet them, so occasionally, you'll visit our customers, and come to understand their mission and their pain points.
What you’ll do
1.Primary role is as a Frontend software engineer, designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications
2.Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
3.Help us scale our BNPL and B2B Payments infrastructure.
4.Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broadercontext.
5.Respond to high-priority requests from senior business leaders.
● Minimum 2+ years of coding experience.
● Proficiency in using modern web development technologies and techniques, including
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or
● A strong product design sense.
● Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
● Work with one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in the country, backed by
several renowned investors.
● Learn from an exceptional set of founders and core team, who will act as mentors
and help shape your career.
● Industry-leading compensation with a mix of fixed and variable components
DEPARTMENT: Development, Mobile & Web App
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Administrative Reporting to Project Manager, Functional Reporting to Project Consultant
• Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
• Delivering a complete front-end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
• Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases
• Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
• Flat box, material design concepts
• AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
• CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
• Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
• HTML 5, CSS Modules, Web pack, Babel, npm
• jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
• Able to integrate existing API (REST)
• Understanding of java web application technology stack (core Java, spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST)
• Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
• Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
• Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
• Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
• Strong understanding of product development
• Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation skill
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Knowledge of Angular and its components.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge.
DigiXHub is one of the Best Blockchain Application Development Company in Bangalore that provides solutions such as Blockchain Development(Public, private, Consortium Blockchain), Cryptocurrency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Remote
Immediate joiner (0 to 20 days)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Work Location: Madurai
Interview Process : Face to Face
Experiences : 2 Years to 8 Years
Please do share your resume to my inbox
Job Description : ReactJS (Lead)
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
SportsIT A London headquartered global technology firm specializing in working with technology firms and IT organizations in the emerging technologies such as Web 2.0, SaaS, Cloud, Open-source, BI/DW, Mobility, Automation, DevOps and Big Data.
We work only on the Sports, Games, Betting and Gambling industry.
Job Description: React.JS Developer role
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Familiarity with code versioning tools.
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 4yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Web Developer - II / Senior Job Description -
Deep understanding of client-side, frameworks such as React.js, Backbone.js
- Performance optimization techniques for the web and mobile web
- Expertise in Integrating and maintaining RESTful Web-Services
- Good understanding of AJAX, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Good understanding of Virtual DOM, Data structure, and data manipulation
- Deep understanding of UX principles & building GUI
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes clean, readable, and maintainable code
Design, build and Maintain advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform using Angular 6+
Strong Exp with Angular 6+
Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 & Responsive Web Design, jQuery or jQueryMobile and consuming REST APIs.
Exp with node js, NoSql databases.
Published atleast 2 apps in Google play store and Apple app store.
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Location : Andheri West, Mumbai