Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
Advanced knowledge in React.
• Have a seasoned understanding of the business and industry environment
• Demonstrates exceptional initiative, creativity, and innovation skills
• Independently applies a variety of complex methods/skills with significant autonomy
• Develops novel, customized solutions
• Introduces "state-of-the-art" concepts to develop back-end solutions
• Identifies ways to increase the effectiveness of onboarding
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4-6
3•Years' Experience working with Node.js:
1Years working collaboratively with other team members: 3
• Experience supporting sites on different browsers, operating systems, and devices
• Strong working knowledge of Atlassian Stack•
• Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of using Git as version control with a team
• Ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations
· • Education: BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training/experience
· • Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
· • Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who would be working on the bleeding edge of technologies.We work primarily with React, Typescript and Redux.
• Understand why a particular design was chosen and code accordingly
• Will have to deliver clean bug free unit tested code with minimal guidance
• Strive for continuous improvement by refactoring and applying best practices
• Learn and adapt to new technologies as necessary.
• Must be proficient in React, Redux, Redux Toolkit and Typescript
• Used Typescript for React Components
• Unit Testing, Component Testing, and Custom React hook tests with React Testing Library
• Integration Tests with Cypress
• Data Fetching libraries like Axios, React Query, RTK Query etc.
• Should have maintained React Components with Storybook.
• Experience contributing to open-source software will be preferred
• Used various CSS stylings methods like CSS Modules, LESS, SCSS, Tailwind, Styled Components, Emotion etc.
• Should understand Git
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
It is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital (we rapped about it!) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
We became the #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Knowledge in the following areas
- SPA Framework patterns
- Worked with features provided by browsers (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, flexible leave policy, and more!
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Developing new user-facing features using React and redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code with proper standards.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Added Advantage: Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of redux, typescript, hooks, Apollo client, grapnel, rest API,
- Knowledge of functional and class based programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- 3+ years experience in working as a React.js Developer (preferably a product-based company)
- Should have hands-on experience with React.js workflows such as Redux
- Should be familiar with React router V4
- A basic understanding of Jest Testing is necessary
- Experience in working with common front-end development tools such as Webpack
- A decent understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Communication skills to coordinate with team members efficiently
- Knowledge about the basic concepts of the following is preferred: component creation, validations, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, usage of REST APIs in React
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features at the user’s end, using React.js
- Coordinate with a graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
● Take end to end ownership of products.
● You're able to work with Product Managers, Designers and call out things upfront
from an engineering perspective.
● Always keeps end customers in mind while building the solutions.
● Always takes a step forward towards code quality and better approaches instead
of quick and short term implementations in terms of hacks.
● Zeal to learn and make an impact.
● You should be solving for problems and not reasons.
● Able to drive problem statements from design to implementation.
● Open to give and take feedbacks.
● Should be able to work independently with little or no hand holding.
● It'll be a bonus if you've worked with GraphQL.
● You're an engineer by heart and not just a developer.
● You're innovative and able to pitch ideas to your colleagues.
● You're not hesitant to come up with solutions.
● You care about product as if its your own.
● You're able to communicate well.
● You love hanging out.
- Work on a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development, to roll out and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders including product and design
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Experience in building Websites from Scratch is a big plus
- Min 6+ Years in Web Application Development
- Write clean, solid and testable code while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, React, Redux
- Proficient in Web Interface designing
- Experience in developing reusable UI components
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce websites
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR 30DAYS FROM PRODUCT/ECOMM COMPANIES
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development.
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Knockout.
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES2015 a plus.
- Familiarity with Node.js, npm, and build systems such as webpack, Grunt, or gulp a plus.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
Role & Responsibilities
We are a workplace thriving on young energy, on mentorship, craziness, drive and commitment to making a difference. This is what we could open for you!
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Frontend Developer (ReactJS). The role will suit a natural problem solver. The core role will be in a technical leadership capacity.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Must have minimum 1.5 years of experience in React JS.
- Knowledge in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and desire to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Good teamwork.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Flexible in his/her technical approach with a willingness to try new, creative technical solutions.
Working Mode: Only Office
Job Location : Bangalore
First Round – Telephonic Discussion
Second Round – Zoom Call
- Develop our products front end
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-enddevelopers and web designers to improve usability
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 4 to 6 years of work-experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience in developing front end applications at scale
- Experience in CSS preprocessor (SASS/LESS/COMPASS), CSS framework – Bootstrap.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Knowledge of Wordpress theme integration Template customization
- Able to Write code as Per W3 validation Rules, Cross browser, Cross Device, and SEO Friendly