we are looking for React JS developer for Reputed client Permanent role
Experience : 4+ Years
Location : Chennai / Bangalore
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days
Experience in UX/UI designing and development.
Strong knowledge in UI/ MVC architecture.
Strong knowledge on HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
Experience in Bootstrap, Material design frameworks.
Strong knowledge in Typescript, Ajax, JSON and XML.
Hands on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations.
Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
Talview is seeking experienced frontend developer to join our engineering team building next generation reactive web app applications for the talview platform. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a developer, you will work through the full project lifecycle to design, develop, test, implement and support the web applications. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment on highly impactful projects. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world. You’ll enjoy working in a fantastic development environment with flexible working hours.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Experience writing semantic HTML5 markup and CSS3
- Expertise developing web apps with responsive/adaptive design and progressive enhancement.
- Understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for various quirks.
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Experience with Node.js, package management, build systems (webpack/rollup/esbuild) and the OSS ecosystem.
- Experience with VCS and Git in particular
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX
We like to see (but not required):
- An active Stack Overflow and Github profile
- Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Experience in developing SaaS products with an engaged user base
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great applications
Our goal is to build tools which help create better opportunities and level playing field for applicants in hiring . Our technologies help break barriers, overcome discrimination, bridge urban-rural divide, give quality exposure of applicant profiles, help administer comprehensive assessments, create fair and objective evaluation tools, but we think there’s still more to do. We believe in hiring smart people and getting out of their way. We have offices in Bangalore, India, and San Mateo CA, with some of the best amenities of any startup.
1. Bachelors/ Master’s Degree & experience in the related field 2. Possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment
Position:- REACT DEVELOPER
- Experience:- Min 3- 5 years
- Location:- Kalyani Nagar, Pune
- Joining Date:- 15 days or 1 month
- CTC: up to 9 LPA
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong understanding of REST, SOAP-based API, general web functions, and standards like security, session management.
- Familiarity with React, TDD, BDD, and Continuous integration tools
>Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
>Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
>Strong knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack
>Experience with implementing SVG animations and expertise in GreenSock(GSAP) will be an add on qualification.
>Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
>Knowledge of HTML5 responsive email development is desirable.
>A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
> Quality driven and extremely detail-oriented
> Strong work ethic
> Communicates clearly, effectively, and quickly - both verbally and written
>Ability and willingness to continuously learn, explore and master emerging technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines, and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate in the Evaluation Review of your team member
- Experience in building an enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented)programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Build Responsive websites
Skills And Qualifications
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, & Angular 4+
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.