What does the role look like?
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice architecture
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience with React JS and Redux
- Ability to communicate (verbally and writing) well with the team in English
- Possess strong logics and understanding to come up with optimum solution in JS programming
- Played an active role in the design and architecture of the solutions
- Experience in creating apps with high priority on user experience
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Highly Favored Personality & Experience
- Eager to learn and explore new things
- Trustworthy, easy-going, and honesty
- Experience with Solidity
- More than 1 year of experience with Web3 JS
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Hands-on experience with back-end framework and database is a bonus (Preferably Node.js and MongoDB)
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior/Lead in the front-end team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base is a bonus
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Aerotime is reinventing the calendar to make us more effective and less busy. It is the calendar for high-performance teams.
Individuals and teams trust Aerotime to help them find flow and run at their peak efficiency, prioritizing important work that makes them fulfilled and happy!
What are we solving?
Today's calendar system has a lot of issues that make it work against us and not for us:
- Scattered meetings cause time fragmentation and hence wasted time.
- No clear flow in the day. Hard to prioritize across streams of information with action items coming from multiple sources.
- A lot of meetings! We've all been there, sitting in meetings where we feel we're not adding any value.
What's our hypothesis?
Aerotime fixes them at the core and goes beyond by two systems that together make teams master of productivity:
- Time Blocking: Aerotime is building a prioritization engine that makes it very easy to create tasks from multiple sources and time block them on your calendar.
- Meeting Effectiveness Workflows: Aerotime creates space in your calendar by pulling you out of unnecessary meetings, minimizes context switching between meetings, and makes it easy to run meetings very effectively.
Together, these systems help you maintain a beautiful balance between collaboration and creativity — right where innovation happens!
Our time is limited. It is the only asset that cannot be bought back. Yet without realizing it, we use it ineffectively day after day. You'll be solving this problem!
You'll be reinventing calendars with us and helping humans be a lot more effective. As an early member, you'll define the principles and culture of Aerotime and be integral in determining the long-term roadmap of this company.
If you join us, you'll be a founding team member who helps define:
- Future company culture and principles
- Engineering practices
- People to hire
- The direction & focus for Aerotime's products
- Piyush Narwani & Dhruv Goel started Aerotime in Jan 2021 after realizing that teams in companies are not running to their full potential, and it is happening because of continuous context switching from meetings and Slack pings, with noise taking over what's truly important.
- Aerotime is backed by some of the best in the world: Y Combinator (W21), Sequoia, Nexus, SOMA, and a few thought leaders like Akshay Kothari (COO, Notion), Damien Coullon (VP, Product & Growth, LinkedIn), Nir Eyal (NYTimes best selling author), Ramakant Sharma (Founder, LivSpace) & Daniel Attia (Head of Research, Prof G Media).
- We are currently 100% remote, primarily hiring in US and India. Post-Covid, we plan to have offices in Bangalore and SF Bay Area.
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3 yrs
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Budget – up to 15 LPA CTC
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Budget – up to 25 LPA CTC
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.
- Good to have Gradle/Maven, Git, Log4J, Mockito
- Knowledge of Spring and Java
- Knowledge of AWS platform is a plus
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create highly responsive B2C web-app using a wide range of open source frontend and backend technology.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of a project, including development, unit testing, system testing and change management.
- Working with multiple projects.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferably from IIT,NIT & other premier institutes.
- Experience with product companies.
- In-depth knowledge in ReactJS & NodeJS
- Proficiency in any other modern web frameworks will be a plus.
- A solid knowledge of advanced data structures & algorithms.
- Proficient in Computer Science fundamentals & object-oriented design.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to tackle those.
- Must possess a track record of building Single Page responsive UI.
- Experience with Databases such as NoSQL and any RDBMS will be a plus.
- Experience with transport protocols such as TCP, HTTP & WebSocket.
- Expressing and appreciating design patterns is a real addition.
- Critical of coding practices and development methodologies
- Minimum one year of experience in React, Redux
- Experience with Build systems e.g. Webpack/Grunt/Gulp
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/XHTML/HTML5
- Experience with Testing frameworks e.g. Karma/Jasmine/Protractor/Cucumber/Mocha/Jest
- Experience with interface development toolkits: e.g. Less/SASS
- Experience with web service integration protocols such as REST & GraphQL
- Strong Knowledge of CSS 3
- Must be a strong team player
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Experience in dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Understanding of mobile development best practices (e.g. responsive design, graceful degradation, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- Open-minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Good designing & color combination skills
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.