The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a senior developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- B.Tech from Tier 1 College.
- 3+ yrs of experience, at least 2 yrs of experience with Python and Django.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
About Spinny Autorev Pvt. Ltd.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering a.n entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an backend engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Design, implement, and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built.
- Drive the qualitative aspects of the backend services, like performance, scalability, observability, reliability, security, and so on.
- 2 - 5 years of software development and system integration experience.
- 1+ years of Linux experience and Azure, AWS cloud, or similar cloud service experience
- Experience with IoT/building Simulator/biomedical/healthcare industry is a plus.
- Good at SQL/NoSQL database technology.
- Good at Python, API development, Flask, Celery, Redis etc.
- Any Container orchestration technology like Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices
- Follow the good practice of the software development process i.e. TDD, Git, CI, documentation, etc.
- Familiar with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM.
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
Summary: Major focus will be the development of server-side logic to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests received from the front-end. Deployment on the production server.
Familiarity with Python web stacks and In-depth knowledge of different frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.)
- Understanding different types of Object Relational Mappers.
- Ability to work on multiple API integrations, and write modular reusable code.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good knowledge of a server-side templating language.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with object event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Understanding the project requirement and coding the programs efficiently to meet the client’s requirements to the closest proximity.
- Optimize output to run smoothly on multiple delivery platforms.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user interface elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Integration of data storage and third-party library/package into the application. Create or integrate any such thing manually if not available on the standard package list.
- Create the best-fitted and scalable database schema for particular business logic. Should be hands-on in reading large volumes of data from the database, or over HTTP(S)/WebSockets.
- Ensure programs and applications are bug-free and run smoothly.
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services.
- You will analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership.
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight.
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 2+ years of experience in product software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python.
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
Agriculture in Indonesia is one of the biggest untapped opportunities in Asia as it is a $100 Billion economy but one of the least digitized sectors even though the country has the fourth-highest mobile user base in the world. We aim to be the first full-stack upstream solution for farmers and Agri SMEs with a focus on inputs, advisories, and agri-finance.
Who we are
Semaai co-founders are ex Entrepreneurs, Goldman Sachs, World Bank, Schlumberger, with 30 years of rich experience in the technology, agri-business, and development sector in Indonesia and India.
You might fit be a right fit
●Prior experience of working at a startup or built and launched own product.
●Have a strong technical background, with 3+ years of experience in Python development. Ideally,you’ve had some experience building Python Backend from scratch or contributing to open-source libraries, and appreciate the art of API design, Clean architecture.
●Can stitch together many different services and processes quickly, even if you don't have prior experience of working with them.
●Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable
●Listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind
●Work with the founders, user research, and product design to understand users and address theirneeds.
●Collaborate with other developers to set best practices, standards for development across the organization and help shape a culture of technology-first product building.
●Translate requirements into high-quality code
●Architect, build, and maintain APIs, services
●Ensure the best possible performance, scalability, and availability of the application
●Help build the engineering team from the ground up
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work closely with experienced integration, frontend, or backend development teams
· Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects
· Work on presales environment for checking feasibilities for customer requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
· 8 to 10 years of programming experience—preferably with Java 8+, and other tool support
· 5 years of Java # 6 experience
· Should have experience in executing project independently.
· Demonstrated ability of Design Patterns and to write efficient, reusable rest services and libraries
· Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices, pair programming and CI/CD
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills for solution building of customer requirements.
· Good knowledge of datastores (RDBMS, Oracle, SQL)
· Must have in depth understanding of the L1, L2, L3 support environment.
· Strong understanding of network OS and system configurations.
· Familiarization with OSLC and REST APIs
· Ability to successfully lead offshore development teams and work in global delivery model- US, India, Germany
· Knowledge of LDAP
· Experience with Microsoft Office products- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Experience with other Requirements Management Tools (Polarion, PTC Integrity) will be a value add
· Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
· Working knowledge of iText 7, OpenFeign, RabbitMQ/JMS, Mockito and jUnit/nUnit, Spring Cloud
Salary is not constriant. Candidate should have interest to new things.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- 3+ years of experience in Python and Django
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS - Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP/ASP.NET/MVC
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytic tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
● Constant benchmarking for capacity and performance
● Documenting feature capability in detail
● Supporting marketing initiatives on the product / differentiators
● Test scenarios for faults / bugs
● On-call (only emergency - L4) support to customer issues
● Building best practices for customer scenarios
Who we are looking for
● Understand the larger picture and work for customer success
● Passionate to solve problems
● Understand the product life cycle