- Deep hands-on experience in designing & developing Python based applications
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in test automation and TDD
- Experience testing interactive applications with unit testing frameworks for the various technology stacks
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
We are hiring Python Developers with 2-5 years of experience!
We are looking for someone who has
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Strong in OOPs concept
- Knowledge of dockers and containers is highly desirable
- Knowledge of any one of the Data Bases like MongoDB, Cassandra DynamoDB, MySql
- Hands on experience in AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, ECS
- Experience in working with microservices is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrated team player skills
Why should you join Roanuz?
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible working hours.
About the Company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
Who are we?
Centre for Research on Start-ups and Risk Financing (CREST) has been set up by IIT Madras to provide thought leadership and intellectual impact to the start-up and innovation ecosystem. CREST has embarked on an ambitious mission of becoming one of the top global research centres in the area of start-ups and innovation. The core of CREST is the development of an AI-driven Intelligent
Information Platform that would enable cutting edge research as well as influence policy and practice like never before
With the recent exponential growth in the start-up and innovation ecosystem, new data-driven approaches would play a critical part in sustaining the current growth curve. The objective of CREST would be to become the gold standard of information and intelligence on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Private Equity investments in India
We are currently looking for our next passionate, skilled and motivated Python developer, who can join us immediately. The candidate should
● Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
● Have a can-do attitude and ready for challenges
● Value working with a greatteam - confident, creative and thoughtful people who come together to achieve great things
● Be eager to experiment, learn and bring new things, improving the platform
● Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup-like culture - small team, fast-paced work environment If this is you, we're excited to interact!
As the Data Science Engineer in CREST, you will
● Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
● Establish solid data-pipelines and automate routine tasks
● Develop & deploy custom Machine Learning (ML) models using the latest
research in ML and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
● Build performant applications following best practices, maximizing speed and scalability
● Improve upon the existing codebase mitigating technical debt
● Take ownership of all aspects of the application - architecture, quality and efficiency
● Proficient understanding of Python language
● Expertise with data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
● Familiar with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes and hands-on experience with packages like Pandas, Numpy etc
● Experience with data visualisation tools and libraries like Plotly, Seaborn etc
● Good understanding of advanced Statistical and ML techniques on
regression, classification, forecasting etc
● Skilled in NLP and specifically ML applications in NLP like information
extraction, feature engineering, classification, building language models etc
● Should provide direction and mentorship to junior team members
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from premier educational institutions
● Minimum 2 years of experience (research or professional) in the
Good to have
● Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
● Experience and knowledge in version control systems like git, svn, etc
● Knowledge in developing & deploying web apps & web APIs with an overall understanding of client-server interactions
● Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
● Full time, on-site
● Immediate joiner
● Initial appointment for 1 year, it would be renewed subsequently based on performance
Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India - 600036
Why work with us?
● Get to interact with the best of the minds. IIT Madras has been ranked as the
top university in India for 5 years in a row
● Be at the forefront of the Entrepreneurial ecosystem in India
● Enormous opportunities for learning
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one
Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
- Integration of client-side elements developed by a frontend developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Test and debug programs
- Coordinate with other team members to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient knowledge of Python with a backend server framework like Flask or Django
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance from the Business statement & implement them accordingly
- Building API endpoints - Project structuring, build reusable components, etc
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into the application code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support the business use case
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets would be a value-add
- Experience with scripting for task automation and data analysis
- Professional, precise communication skills
Qualification and Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech. / MCA / PGDCA / M.Sc. (CS) /M.E. / M. Tech
- At least 2 years of experience in Backend Development
- Proficient knowledge of Python or any other back-end programming language
- Demonstrated experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Experience in working with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases would be a value-add
- Knowledge of Microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform and/or Amazon Web Services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data analysis and processing engines using Python
- Develop server-side applications
- Develop and deploy applications on AWS
- Individually manage multiple projects with end-to-end oversight
- Undertake POCs on new tech stacks and integrate them in applications on a functional level
- Design small and large applications on an enterprise level
- Understand business requirements and translate them into applications
- Plan projects with complete details such as efforts, timelines, and wireframes
- Work under tight timelines
- Assist in project management of micro-innovation projects
- Create tools, templates, SOPs / training manuals, process documents etc
- Work with cross-functional / domain teams
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in Web frameworks: Django, Flask.
- Should have working knowledge in Programming: Python Advanced.
- Hands on knowledge on Source Control: GIT.
- And RESTFul Services.
- Strong knowledge of MVC / MVT framework, Apache Web Server/IIS/nginx, Docker, etc
- Proficiency in writing Web APIs / Rest APIs
- Ability to develop client server architecture applications
- Excellent understanding of relational databases such MySQL, MS SQL, and NoSQL(Mongodb)
- Strong understanding of how to connect a database with a chosen back-end language, with adequate grip over architecture
- Understanding of security-related concepts / within a server-side application
- Adequate knowledge on SDLC
- Develop the core platform components.
- Work on integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Co-ordinate with frontend team, designers, and product managers on development requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and managing software systems.
- Proficiency in programming, data structures and algorithms.
- Deep understanding of caching technologies, databases and OOPS.
- Computer science degree from a tier1 college is a MUST.
- Experience in Python is preferred.
• Experience in software product development
• Proficient in Python, Django, Pandas, GitHub and AWS.
• Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Strong Experience in designing REST API’s
• Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi process architecture
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Good understanding of Test Driven Development - Unit and Integration testing
Role and Responsibilities:
The candidate will play be critical role by developing highly scalable applications that provide practical solutions to clients in the financial services’ domain
• Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs
• Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
• Promote coding,code review, testing and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
Location : Andheri east, Mumbai
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days
- Create algorithms from scratch.
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team.
- Back-test and create a hypothesis as desired by the research team.
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team.
- Deploy websockets, Django, rest API's & dynamic TCP, UDP based data flow.
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control.
Candidate must have experience with start up product based companies.
Opportunity is with the client from E Mobility domain.