The primary responsibility of this position is to work under prototype team, to develop/maintenance the current system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop new components
- Maintenance of existing components
- Design and Documentation of the newly created job
- Attend and resolve JIRA tickets
- Design & development of screens as per requirments
- Hands on technical resource.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience.
- Mandatory Skills:
- lit-element/lit-html+Angular2+//React/Vue/Stencil(Experience in at least 1 of these frameworks is must)
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- SQL, MySQL, database
Position: Sr Frontend Developer
- Passion for creating great user experience that are simple and intuitive
- Good understanding of CS fundamental algorithms and Data Structures.
- Great problem solver
- Understands and researches different front-end frameworks and pattern to implement great user interfaces.
- Implements solution keeping in mind the user experience, multi-devices, performance across devices and bandwidths to provide intuitive user experiences on multiple devices
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with rapid iterations
- Creates and reviews high level designs
- Creates detailed designs from high level designs and review designs of other team members
- A Code Craftsman that follows best software development and coding practices delivering understandable and maintainable code with thorough unit tests coverage
- Expert knowledge of performance tuning, and performance monitoring a web application.
- In depth knowledge of browser internals and architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design and development.
- Hands on experience with front-end frameworks like React, Redux, Backbone, Webpack.
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks media queries and delivering functionality that works with a range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with standard development tools like version control systems like Github, build tools like Grunt.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Working experience with ES6, Node.js
- Experience in a driven, distributed and agile development environment.
- Experience with performance optimisations to deliver great website experience to all users.
- Familiarity with Storybook for React or similar frameworks.
About CK-12 Foundation
CK-12’s mission is to provide free access to open-source content and technology tools that empower students as well as teachers to enhance and experiment with different learning styles, resources, levels of competence, and circumstances.
To achieve this noble and ambitious vision, we at CK-12 are challenging traditional model of education to transform it dramatically. Technology has opened up lots of opportunities to revolutionize education for the benefit of students, teachers and parents.
We have chosen to be non-profit so that we can effectively realize our mission and so that we can do the right thing! It also provides us the ability to experiment big and bold ideas. CK-12 is backed by Vinod Khosla, a renowned technology venture capitalist.
At CK-12, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative and non bureaucratic environment where you will get a lot of cool things done than you ever imagined! We are a small group of passionate folks who are determined to disrupt the current form of education. We came together from companies such as Apple, eBay, Amazon, McGraw-Hill, and startups.
Technology is key to scale education and we deeply believe in it. Come develop great solutions on our cloud based (AWS) AI-first platform delivering rich and interactive content.
Does our mission, people and technologies excite you? If the answer is YES! and you are a great technologist who will challenge status-quo (no order takers please!) by innovating, please come join us! Together, we will change the world!
Check out how CK-12 is making an impact in teaching and learning - https://www.ck12info.org/about/testimonials/
technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web
Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely
Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
Experience building Responsive Design layouts using a formal framework like BootStrap
Familiar with best practices (ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Basic understanding of web development and hands-on integration experience
Clean coding style with clear separating of UI and functionality.
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- 2+ years working in front-end web development
- Front end technologies: Angular.js (1.x), Angular (4-12), HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application.
- Actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid prototypes early in the design phase
- Writing clean, production-ready code, which will be integrated with the backend/APIs
- Will be supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic
- Will be supported by front end designer who specialize in markup and styling
Location: This is a Remote position, you will work with teams in Pune and Bay Area (US)
Experience Level: 8 plus years
Top Skill: Angular
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to build rich, high fidelity applications that customers love to use - on any screen - web, mobile or hybrid. You will have the opportunity to build enterprise class, shareable, re-usable UI components for a suite of products.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers for carving out the right front-end architecture
- Code web applications which are secure, reusable, modular and scalable
- Develop robust, modular and testable code which is always ready for production deployment
What you bring (Skills):
- 8 plus years of strong experience in building scalable and component based UI architecture for the enterprise using Angular framework.
- Implementing micro-frontends using patterns like NgRX, Server Side rendering and Web Components.
- Experience in integrating UI with backend using REST APIs, JWT, OAuth, Webhooks or GraphQL
- Proficient in debugging using Developer tools and/or any other Network tools
- Good understanding of development tools like NPM, Webpack and Babel
- Test driven development using Jasmine, Jest or Mocha
- You communicate well in person, on paper, and in code. You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- You are product-focused, self-driven individual taking pride and ownership of your work.
Great if you know (Skills):
- Building Micro-Frontend component based architecture for standardized UI elements across suite of products will be a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD, Testing, Security and Code Quality processes for UI applications
- Understanding of SEO friendly websites, PWAs and server side rendering.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Bachelors /Masters Degree or Equivalent
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are web scale organisation helping our clients to deliver magical user interfaces for their enterprise products
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Develop new product features and new applications within an Agile
- Build reusable code and libraries for future
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best
- Collaborate with designers to implement and improve design
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and
- Stay up-to-date on emerging
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development
- Passion to build world class UI design
- Minimum one-year experience in developing js applications in team environment.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, gulp, npm- scripts
- Any experience building, launching or supporting a SaaS product
We started Kool Kanya because we want young women to own and create their futures. We propel and empower you with knowledge, skills, and access to curate jobs that resonate with you. You can count on us to support you through all your career stages and challenges. We are truly here to create the workforce of the future.
problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
What we are asking
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browser
Skills and qualification
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tools e.g. git