Location: PAN India
Job type: Full Time, Work from office
Open Positions: Product Developer || 1 to 15 years exp
CTC: 7 - 30 LPA Depending on Experience
CAD with C++ (2.5 to 7 Years)
Position-1: CAD Developer with C++
BE/B Tech/ME/M tech.
Preferred: Mechanical, Production, Manufacturing, Aeronautical, CAD/CAM
b) CAD Develope
c) Good in aptitude and analytical Geometry.
b) Geometric algorithm
a) CAD tools (NX, Creo or Solid-Works)
b) MS Visual studio 2012/2015
e) any memory management tools (Rational etc.)
f) SQL Database
a) Should have min 2 yrs. of experience in C++ development
b) Should have worked on any CAD/Geometric kernel APIs (NX, Creo, Solid-Works APIs)
c) Should have worked on Windows platform
d) Should have ability to solve geometric problem
e) Should have good knowledge of SDLC and related processes
f) Exp. with product development would be preferred
g) Having hands-on in MFC is an added advantage
This position is for senior CAD developer who has C++ experience, person with mechanical background is preferred. This is a long-term position for GTS products.
About HCL Technologies
We're hiring at Octobotics! You will be a member of our robotics team. As a Robotics Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for engineering solutions to automation problems alongside the product development team. You can expect to co-craft innovative automated solutions and interfaces with C++/python, test third-party embedded modules in real-world scenarios, and use these experiences to pioneer the company's pioneering robotics platforms.
The candidate should have above-average Linux skills. With experience using ROS and a comprehensive grasp of robotics fundamentals, the candidate should be able to deliver efficient and reliable code. The candidate should be able to work with vision systems and hardware like motor and controller systems, sensors, microcontrollers, communication protocols such as Ethernet or Modbus.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with prototypes arising mid-project, and the discovery of new areas requiring attention at any given time is required.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- A Bachelor's degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Understand Computer Fundamentals - Compilers, linkers, Cmake.
- Understand DSA - Topcoder, CodeChef, HackerRank.
- SLAM ( Graph SLAM, Lidar based Localization )
- Use Rviz & Gazebo.
- Use Git - Add, Commit, Push.
We are working on next-generation maritime and aerial robotics for the future. We are developing the first Marine & Aero Robotic Platform in the World with Modular Manipulators for Autonomous Inspection & NDT even on heavily corroded surfaces (Matured Technology)/Eddy Current/Other NDT Techniques. We are a close-knit group of dreamers and doers who are willing to take risks, think outside the box, and try to accomplish the seemingly impossible.
We are ready to push the boundaries and are looking for people who want to be a part of this exciting journey. We may not promise the moon, but we will try our best to provide a conductive, non-toxic environment within a flat organization where "Every Opinion Matters."
Octobotics Tech raised its pre-Seed round from a Hong Kong-based investor and is now hiring our very first few members of the Octobotics Tech family.
About the role:
Looking for an engineer to apply Deep Learning algorithms to implement and improve perception algorithms related to Autonomous vehicles. The position requires you to work on the full life-cycle of Deep learning development including data collection, feature engineering, model training, and testing. One will have the opportunity to implement a state-of-the-art Deep learning algorithm and apply it to real end-to-end production. You will be working with the team and team lead on challenging Deep Learning projects to deliver product quality improvements.
- Build novel architectures for classifying, detecting, and tracking objects.
- Develop efficient Deep Learning architectures that can run in real-time on NVIDIA devices.
- Optimize the stack for deployment on embedded devices
- Work on Data pipeline – Data Acquisition, pre-processing, and analysis.
- Languages: C++, Python.
- Frameworks: CUDA, TensorRT, Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNX.
- Good understanding of Linux and Version Control (Git, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experienced with OpenCV, Deep Learning to solve image domain problems.
- Strong understanding of ROS.
- Skilled with software design, development, and bug-fixing.
- Coordinate with team members for the development and maintenance of the package.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of probabilistic techniques.
- Experience handling large data sets efficiently.
- Experience with deploying Deep Learning models for real-time applications on Nvidia platforms like Drive AGX Pegasus, Jetson AGX Xavier, etc.
Add On Skills:
- Frameworks: Pytorch Lighting
- Experience with autonomous robots
- OpenCV projects, Deep Learning projects
- Experience with 3D data and representations (point clouds, meshes, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep learning Models (e.g: LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, etc.)
Zuru Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today Zuru Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application which will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven software engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
• Develop high-fidelity C++ multithreaded simulation software.
• Develop BIM software with UX in Unreal Engine.
• Design, code and debug UI interfaces/architectures.
• Work with structural engineers to develop new features and improve user experiences.
• Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints.
• Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
• Good hands-on programming experience in C++
• Professional experience in programming GUI desktop applications in C++ (eg. Qt, wxWidgets, UMG).
• Good knowledge in OOPS, Data Structure, Multithreading, State Machine, Design Patterns.
• Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, unit testing and version control in Git.
• Proficient knowledge in Physics and Mathematics (Coordinate geometry).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Work experience with 3D game-engines (Unreal Engine, Unity) in C++ is preferred.
• Work experience with 3D CAD/BIM/FEA or 3D simulation apps in C++ is preferred.
We are looking for a skilled cyber security intern with experience in protecting the computer and network from cyber attackers.
Your life at Spacenos as a Cyber Security Intern:
Spacenos helps our team grow and explore in the fields of their choice. You will get to work with various departments to understand how to analyze cyber threats and protect and maintain networks. Imagine waking up in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting with the CEO and the Spacenos team to intellectually challenge yourself with new projects every single day. Our exciting work culture and product plans will help you gain valuable experience and motivate you to strive for greater heights.
What you will need:
- Knowledge with the operating systems Unix, Linux, and Windows
- Understanding of SaaS and cloud computing models
- Skills in cybersecurity and awareness
- Knowledge of how to use forensic tools is required.
- Java, C, C++, and PHP are examples of programming languages you have to have an understanding of.
- Strong communication and decision-making abilities are required.
- Vulnerability awareness and penetration testing
What you will be doing:
- Security access should be monitored and data should be kept up to date.
- Install and advise on the best tools and countermeasures.
- Instilling, in the team, a sense of computer security and procedure.
- Analyse cyber dangers and report on them, gathering information from both external and internal sources.
- Vulnerabilities and risk analysis
- Examine the security flaws and determine the fundamental causes.
- Monitor and report on the company's incidents to the disaster recovery planners.
- Achieve the security needs, collaborate with the providers.
Spacenos is a company which is innovating in the healthcare, finance and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 30+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Funded & supported by Govt. of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Summer Internships 2021-Computer science/ECE- At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd.,
Internship opportunities-IOT, DATA Science, Embedded system design, Full-stack development, WEB development, Python Programming.Artificial intelligence and ML
At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, A software and hardware design solution company, we believe that building core technical skills for young minds has great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world. Our summer internship offerings have great potential to build employability skills among budding engineers and entrepreneurs. internship programs are a doorway to their career journey. Our interns work on real-time projects to solve real-world problems while being closely mentored and coached by experienced employees. So that at the end of internship tenure, each intern will be optimistic to take up any challenges in their careers.
Internships for students are the perfect way to explore the path of success for future. Internship for engineering students of CSE,ECE,EEE,ISE provides an opportunity to students to explore their potential career options. Our holistic approach will transform the students to be industry-ready, be it interpersonal communication, project/product presentations, process and implementation, teamwork and corporate culture.
Require Someone skilled in python / C/C++ to work on new products and also support existing AI based products .
Should be open to learning new frameworks
Qt/QML, C++, OOAD,Qt Creator,Qt Widgets
- Be involved in all stages of Qt/C++, , and QML development from architecture to coding to final testing
- Expertise in OOAD concepts
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high-quality applications
- Collaborate with the product team to plan, design, and execute new features
- Design Qt Widgets, Proficiency with tools like qt Creator, qt Design Tools
- Good hands-on experience in C++ system programming and design.
- Good experience on QT and QML
- Strong understanding on object oriented techniques/methodologies.
- Good working experience on Linux platforms
- Exposure to STL, Design Patterns
technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you do:
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, robust and reliable code.
● Work closely with art and design leads to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional
● Attend every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design.
● Architecting, planning, and implementing new UI systems.
● Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing UI systems.
● Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
● Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features
that support player experiences across the team.
What you have:
● Minimum of 2 years experience in Game Development.
● Exceptional C++ programming skills.
● Decent experience in Unreal Engine, Unity or Unity3D development.
● Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms.
● Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and
● General experience with web services.
● Passion for games and great user experiences.
● Fair knowledge on Augmented and Virtual Reality.
● Go-getter, keen to learn and ability to adapt to changing technology environments.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Good communication, a great team player & excellent time-management skills
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.