LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Principal Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Lead and direct UI/UX team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices
Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 8 to 10 years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Hands on experience on various MVC frameworks, UI libraries and tools such as Angular, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, D3.js
- Hands on experience on Map API’s like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Apply if you have minimum 2 years of experience with ReactJS from a product based firm.
- Location : Bangalore (Currently remote, but in the future hybrid work model)
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You are expected to understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Ensure that all user inputs are validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Prior development experience with ReactJS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principle
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
- Experience in managing a team of 3 – 6 resources
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Vitwit is a Blockchain solution provider based out of Hyderabad. Its blockchain services can be catalogued as Smart Contract Development & Auditing, Apps Development, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Escrow & Multisig development, Private Blockchain Development, Block explorer.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ensure reliability speed, and performance of the final product.
- Understand the importance of good UX and come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Adobe Sketch and InVision.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Contribute to front-end development of web applications
- Handle production incidents
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure a smooth user experience
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development is required
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, etc)
- Experience in developing an application with cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, including tablets, phone, etc
Previous experience as a UI Engineer.
Must have hands-on knowledge of web 2.0, including HTML5, CSS3
Must have hands-on knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Good understanding of REST API Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Working knowledge of design specs (style guide) tools like Zeplin, Invision etc.
- You will be part of a growing high functional team, responsible for delivering various frontend products to the end-users. Simplifying complex workflow and make it easy for the end-users.
- The team designs and develops various products from - financial apps targeted to invoice users, data-heavy app oriented to operational and support teams, a productivity app for sales teams,
- SDK that will be integrated into third-party apps, etc.
- You will work with business, product, and backend teams to work on new features and products.
- You are expected to drive the products to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the Web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. Research and propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Integrating data from various back-end services
- Develop a simple-to-use user interface for a complex product, apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimized and delightful user experiences
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks
- Analyze the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs/code to solve them
- Work with the product team to build flow and detail out the requirements
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
You are required to be comfortable in the following aspects:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Working with respectable size Single Page Application (SPA) project
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Track record in large-scale system software development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS
- DOM and Virtual DOM understanding
- API Integration. Understanding of session management.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and delivery
- Some end-to-end system design experience, sensitive to security
- Experience working with webviews on Android and iOS
- Exposure to React Native
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications
We are building a workspace for Marketing teams - Think Webflow for Marketing teams, Grafana for Marketing teams who operate on large data sets and need a clear intuitive interface to look at all their data.
Traditionally Marketing teams have always had to depend on a large BI team to provide them with the data they need to make decisions. Clarisights eliminates this by giving Marketing teams everything they need in one intuitive, collaborative reporting platform.
We work with large enterprise Marketing teams around the world like Delivery Hero - The world's largest food delivery co., HelloFresh the world's largest mealkits delivery co. etc.
Our platform is central to how business teams make decisions and you will work on the interface that these teams use. We are helping non technical business users get comfortable with data by giving them a platform they can use to drive.
What makes this role challenging? Think Google Docs, Slides and Sheets all combined in one platform. We have a collaborative text editor which is used by teams together and we built our table grid which is extremely powerful. Tables, being one of the heaviest and most used widgets we have, have records composed of metric data(averages, share percentages, comparison data), multiple creatives(images, videos, gifs), trends(charts inside each cell) and a lot more.
The huge amount of data points naturally increases the amount of DOM nodes and thus it becomes memory heavy and CPU intensive to run the app in the browser. One table can have 500 records that the users can scroll through at once. Now imagine having 10+ of such tables in one tab, and each report comprising of multiple tabs. And we also support features like drilldowns/breakdowns, column freezing, row freezing, in the tables all while ensuring a smooth user experience.
We decided to build it from scratch using React Virtualize since most table libraries did not give us the performance or features we need. We also extensively use charts to visualize data and as we are scaling, a lot of these components have to be rebuilt to handle the volume of data we process.
We are only getting started, we want to make our platform a lot more collaborative and immersive by giving teams ability to interact with charts by adding annotations and ability to tag team members and leave notes for them. This might seem a solved problem when you look at collaboration on Google Docs but it's an extremely tricky problem for us as we don't deal with static data the way you have it with Google Docs.
Unlike read only dashboards which do not allow edits after building, our platform is meant for collaboration within teams. Think of how shitty collaboration was for design teams before Figma.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who obsesses over performance and is comfortable with profiling performance, can think of frontend architecture. We are also looking for a lead who can mentor the team on performance and scale.
While working with such complex interfaces, often times, performance and the tech becomes a bottleneck for the user experience we strive for. We are looking for someone who —
- Understands fundamentals of Application Design and has designed/architected applications from scratch.
- Has worked on large-scale applications, and setup/maintained its data pipelines (data flows from backend to frontend)
- Has architected efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Previous experience with dashboard apps, charts framework, window virtualisation
- Has written Generators for project setup
- Comfortable with tech like Postgres, Docker, Rails
- Understands tooling like Webpack, Babel
Experience with React and Typescript is preferable but not necessary.
First 30 days, one will work on
- Understanding the data flow and familiarise oneself with the app components
- One feature/task like updating something that touches majority of the app — this is again aimed to get familiarity with the whole codebase in the quickest way
- Synchronising the data pipelines by adopting better serialisation protocols
- Creating avenues to improve app performance (by profiling and benchmarking)
- We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience. You’ll be working on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with numerous open-source technologies, messaging/web service protocols (REST, JSONRPC, SOAP, etc.) and one of the more common architecture frameworks.
- Understanding and presenting the immediate/tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context of the client’s business to help the stakeholders justify investments.
- Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the enterprise and wider best practice.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Knowledge of Pixi js (is plus)
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Bright and enthusiastic, self starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Implemented CI and Automated frameworks in Enterprise environment
- Past experience in CI/CD/DevOps practices
- Qualified in any technical skill assessment platform (Eg: Hacker Ranker, member, stars) in respective technical capabilities