Platform Engineering Team - where HE/SHE will be a direct impact on the entire engineering org by leading the design, build, and test of critical systems leveraged by all engineers every day. HE/SHE will manage and operate CI/CD systems, Artefact management systems, and common infra automation. HE/SHE will be partnering with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug, and release software quickly.
• 2 to 5 years of total experience and at least 2+ years of Go programming experience.
• Hands-on experience in Go programming language paradigms, constructs, and idioms is a must.
• Experience on Golang frameworks such as https://github.com/spf13/cobra" target="_blank">Cobra, https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin" target="_blank">Gin or https://github.com/hashicorp/go-plugin" target="_blank">HashiCorp's Go-Plugin are an added advantage.
• Understanding of Go specific data structures & algorithms, RESTful web services and work with relational & non-relational databases.
• Ability to write performant, well-documented and unit test covered code in an easily understandable structure.
• Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Docker/Kubernetes and practices is an advantage.
• Strong passion for Linux and system application development.
• Work independently and proactively to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
What you will do:
• Primarily developing/extending Linux command-line (CLI) applications for the various product offerings at Acceldata. (Example: tools similar to kubecli, docker-cli and aws-cli).
• Extending our existing internal tools developed in Go programming language by developing various plugins. (Example: plugins that can extend the functionalities of Telegraf, Filebeat etc.,)
• Develop web applications that will chain the internal tools with the various APIs/services at the customer's end.
Strong skills in Go language
- Working on the scalability, maintainability and reliability of the products
- Building modular and composable system components
- Above all, delivering value to users
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience in building Web API based systems in Golang, Python, or Java backed by automated tests
- Experience in building modular monoliths or decoupled microservices
- Relational Data modelling skills, ability to think declaratively in plain SQL
- Experience with using Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Understanding of CI/CD, software packaging and distribution
- Worked with Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Nomad/Docker Swarm
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
-Work with the team to develop world-class tools through practical development and collaboration with the open source Go community
-Interact with internal and external developers and communities
-Work with the toolchain team and other engineering teams as well as the community on senior-level feature contributions to Golang, related compiler bug fixes, efficiency improvements, and optimisations, and some light packaging work where needed
-Accept, analyze, and respond to bug reports against tools packages in your area of responsibility
-Plan and track development and periodically report progress to team management.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
- Experience and knowledge of open-source tools and frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- 1+ years of experience in open source compiler or tools development
- 1+ years of experience with the Go language, runtime and tools
- Experience with or exposure to the Linux kernel is helpful
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
The following requirements are a plus:
-Experience with C/C++ toolchains and debuggers
-Advanced knowledge of Go language, compiler, library, runtime, and debug internals
-Practical experience developing Go tools for enterprise use
-Direct experience with Go tools community participation
-Knowledge of and experience with system tools internals (e.g. compilers, debug formats)
-Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
-Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
- Hand on experience in Golang/Python/Ruby on Rails /Node.Js
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience in Team Handling
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.