About Infinitum Global
Good in customization and development of CRM module
Should have good knowledge in Unix/ Shell Scripting (UNIX)
Should have good knowledge in the PLSQL & Oracle
Should have Basic knowledge in Corporate / Institutional Banking, Trade Finance, Payments, Loans and Retail areas.
Finacle Scripting, Finacle Reporting Tool (FINRPT), CRM customization
Finacle Integrator (FI), JSP/JS
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development
Good banking experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong hold on oral & written communication
Experience in Finacle application
Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
Able to work in high pressure environment
Highly motivated and team oriented
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product, and maintain a pool of highly-experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering have introduced recently a full 24x7x365 support facility for its customers. This has previously been handled by an on-call Rota only dealing with high priority (P1) incidents. The volume of this workload and the requirement to provide this facility for all priorities of incidents has dictated that the on-call Rota is no longer sufficient and a new 24x7x365 facility will be implemented in our Bangalore, India office.
The role of an Application Support Consultant is to take calls from the 1st Level support desk, log those calls in our service desk application, perform diagnostics to ascertain the root cause of the call and then find a solution that is acceptable to the customer – communicating with the customer throughout. Should escalations be required, there will always be at least one manager on call and contactable by telephone. The nature of these calls may vary, but are likely to be categorized as one of the following: -
- Software bug
- User error
- Administrative requirement
- Infrastructure error
- Invalid data
- Configuration error
- Middleware error
- Lack of understanding
- Change required
Whilst a general understanding and appreciation of IT aspects such as networking, server infrastructure, software, data manipulation and applications is essential, full training will be given on the specific tooling and applications required, together with the processes needed to perform efficient diagnosis and resolution.
As the service grows, it is envisaged that the responsibility of additional applications and technologies will be added with additional training given.
- To receive, troubleshoot and resolve 1st and 2nd level support queries.
- To log, prioritise and correctly process incoming issues through the ticketing system, adhering to contracted response and resolution times.
- To undertake 1st and 2nd level diagnosis, triage and troubleshooting on technical issues, working with the 1st Level support desk to gather all relevant information and circumstances around the issue.
- To escalate up to 3rd level consultancy all issues requiring higher technical involvement.
- To carry out requests on clients’ systems such as password reset and permissions changes, amending distribution lists, running, and setting reports, etc.
- To keep in continuing contact with the 1st Level support desk regarding open tickets and issues.
- To communicate frequently and effectively with colleagues and management in the UK to report actions, progress, issues, and take part in the daily call.
- Very high level of spoken and written English
- Understanding of infrastructure principles
- IT security principles
- High level of customer service with the attitude of ensuring customer satisfaction through every customer interaction
- A thorough, detailed and analytical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work with other team members to ensure continuity but also (given the shift structure) the ability to work alone and remain productive and focused
- Understanding the principles of incident priorities, SLAs and contractual obligations
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines whilst remaining calm and communicative
- A good listener to understand the customers concerns without making assumptions and to ensure the customer feels supported
Skill Requirements - Preferable:
- ITIL v4 foundation certified
- Experience of working in product support environment
- Good to have exposure to IBM Maximo
- Good to have exposure to Click Scheduling application
- Understanding of IBM ACE
- Understanding of IBM MQ series
- Understanding of DB2 administration
- Hands-on SQL
- Windows Server administration
- Incident Management (Preferable ServiceNow)
- The ideal candidate will have come from an educational background to degree level in an IT discipline and have a good all-round understanding of ITIL concepts.
- He/She will see themselves as a problem solver with the attitude of never giving up but knowing when to ask for help. Their communications in English spoken and written environment will be extremely strong.
- Working shift patterns, potentially alone in the office or home working will not concern nor worry them.
- They are looking to use their skills in a technical environment with technical colleagues and are hungry to grow their skill and experience at a very fast pace.
- They have had some experience of customer service and satisfaction in a commercial environment (full or part time) and are told they are a ‘people person’.
- They are looking for a varied technical position with the potential to learn many new applications, services and technical skills.
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
Technical Skills needed:
- WebSphere Developers with Sr experience.
- Strong knowledge of WebShere Commerce v8.x (preferred) application development
- Strong knowledge of web application development using enterprise Java technologies and frameworks
- Strong knowledge building WebSphere Commerce applications using Web Sphere Commerce Build and Deployment (WCBD) is preferred
- Experience with AWS hosted applications is preferred. Knowledge of working on EC2, ELB, RDS services preferred.
- Experience with Ant, Maven build scripts and Jenkins based CI/CD process
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Hands on experience with web service technologies including SOAP, REST, JCA, Jax-ws preferred
- Strong knowledge of specific Java technologies including JSP, JSTL, JDBC and JAXB is preferred
- Strong familiarity using SVN/GIT/BitBucket for source code management is preferred
- Strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management and performance tuning is preferred
- Experience tuning Websphere commerce Solr Indexing and Stage Prop Process highly desirable
• Design and develop the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design artefacts
• Business Object Models (business entities/ objects and their relationships)
• Service Models describing the service layers in the desired business domain
• Service Specification(SOAP/REST/SCA) describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing, and interface protocol requirements • extensible Mark-up Language (XML) interfaces and files, XML Schema Definitions (XSDs), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design deployments, data content integration, and production output using various channels.
• Use of IBM's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/ Business Process Manager (BPM), Business Automation Workflow(BAW), IBM Integration Designer (IID), and create SOA design artefacts for composite application development teams.
• Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business Process
• Using IBM's ESB tools: WESB mediation flows for data mapping/ transformation, and message flows/ routing.
• Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under the SOA environment.
• Delivered solutions must include standards and best practices for design, development, configuration, deployment, data content integration, and mentoring of other staff in all of the above.
• Guide architecture activities implementing Design solutions including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration, and implementation and maintenance for High availability/ fault-tolerant integrated solution.
• Detailed experience in integrating external systems with IBM WPS/WESB
• Experience with agile scrum methodology
• Experience in providing L2/L3 functional support on IBM BPM
• Need to be able to code hands-on in Java at least some basics.
• Must Have (Top 3 skills): IID/ESB, MQ, Webservices