This job position will be placed under the BPO Marketing and Communication Unit of the Company.
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist who will own and manage various paid social campaign platforms specifically on Google, Facebook, YouTube and Tiktok, from marketing brief, to execution, with a proven track record of campaign management, budget management, performance reporting, forecasting and competitive analysis and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Work in a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Module providing marketing solutions to different local and international clients and Business Development Units.
● Plan, manage, optimize and execute paid social campaigns and programs to drive right messaging to the right audiences on the right platform to maximize conversions while minimizing cost per acquisition ● Data Analysis: Analyze player data to identify trends, improve the player experience, and make data-driven decisions for the casino's operations.
● Strategize and execute integrated paid media campaigns that use multiple channels including but not limited to Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Tiktok displays programmatic and more to drive conversions across all phases of the customer journey
● Marketing and Promotions: Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute promotional campaigns to attract and retain players.
● Data driven decision making to optimize and execute paid campaigns to drive quality leads in turn helping improve sales velocity
● Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team to strategize, architect, deploy and track digital campaigns that drive performance
● Reporting: Generate regular reports on key performance indicators, financial metrics, and operational data to assess the casino's performance.
● Develop A/B Testing plans for end-to-end Paid media campaigns by applying growth hacking mentality to improve customer engagement
● Support executing content promotions and distribution with digital channels
● Experimenting with new or existing digital channels and trying out new tactics that contribute to a strong ROI
● Analyze the efficiency of each digital channel based on KPIs for continuous improvement
The specific responsibilities and requirements for a Paid Media Specialist in an online casino may vary depending on the size and nature of the casino, as well as local regulations and industry standards.
Salary Php80,000 - Php100, 000
Work Experience Requirements
● At least 3-5 years of experience in Paid Media with hands on experience
● Excellent understanding of customer’s playing behavior as it pertains to the web
● Proven track record
● Must be able to use paid media tools
● Strong experience with Google Analytics or similar tracking tool
● Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
● Excellent ability to collaborate cross functionally
● Strong ability to prioritize work and projects based on short and long-term needs
● Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, especially the ability to think on your feet
● Must be willing to report onsite in Cambodia
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About LNW TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
Channel Partner Executive / Manager JD
- To develop Channel as a separate entity with defined Sales Target
- Identify and Onboard new channel partners
- Collaborate with sales team
- Manage the performance of existing partners and develop strategies to improve revenue
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners
- Identify and resolve conflicts
- Developing new sales channels
- This assignment begins with Channel development in India and USA
- MBA Marketing / IB
- Experience of SAAS product company preferred
- Channel development and management experience
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Make sure deliverables and deadlines are met (Internal & external)
- Plan the monthly Social Media Calender
- Plan the shoot moodboard & assist the photographer on shoots
- Make sure the Optimization, Hygiene checks & engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs, keep daily stories) is happening daily
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms. Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Moment marketing
- Monthly Analytics
- Brainstorm & create sucessful campaigns along with the brand strategists
- Competitor Analysis - Follow competitor brands, check what they do, go through their posts, stories and note down things that work and don't work for them.
- Come up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal
- Design co-ordination
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope
- Copy & content writing
- Fill in the gaps for your team members, wherever & whenever needed
We are seeking an experienced SEO Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in SEO and must possess expertise in ecommerce SEO. As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing changes to our websites to ensure they are optimized for search engines.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis, and create content strategies based on the analysis.
- Optimize website content and structure for search engines.
- Work with developers to implement on-page SEO changes.
- Conduct regular audits of our websites and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic, rankings, and other metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and ecommerce.
- Provide SEO guidance and recommendations to other departments, including marketing and development teams.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in SEO.
- Must have knowledge and experience in ecommerce SEO.
- Strong understanding of on-page and off-page SEO.
- Experience with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
- Participate in the influencer outreach for DYT – On-board top influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Celebrities and KOL, etc. for brand campaigns on the DYT Platform
- Be on top of the latest influencer/ social media trends
- Technology friendly in order to get maximum output from the DYT App for running campaigns and onboarding processes
- Facilitate seamless operations, challenge existing ways of problem-solving and ensure identification and remediation of real root causes
- Develop strong working relationships with other divisions such as Client Success, Support, Finance, Operations, etc.
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
What you will do:
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Managing customer queries and grievances via call, email, and/or other mediums such as Zoko (WhatsApp integration platform)
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting customer satisfaction and feedback to management
- Proactively reaching out to consumers who have given positive feedback but not ordered offering discount codes/incentives to induce the purchase
- Building a community on WhatsApp/ telegram/ FB/ other consumers who are willing to be part of such a group
- Liaising with micro and macro influencers to generate clutter-breaking content for the brand - reels, stories, posts, etc
- Liaising with the PR team to build the brand and increasing awareness using brand evangelists
- Co-ordinating with the brand ambassador team once we get one on board
- Liaising and co-ordinating with agencies as part of the regular branding and marketing initiatives
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to identify issues in the existing system and processes and come up with innovative solutions
- A heavy focus on details
- Strong people connection
- Ability to understand customer concerns with high empathy, and get to resolution with a win-win situation for both the customer and the company
- Ability to build long term relationships with potential customers
- Entrepreneurial ownership
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune