A tick against the following skill sets would surely strengthen the candidature
- Strong PHP, JS fundamentals
- PHP frameworks: PHP Laravel
- JS frameworks: Vue.JS
- RDBMS: MySQL, Mongo DB
- REST APIs
- Vue.JS Components (resusable components)
- 1-way / 2-way Binding
- Custom Filters
- Service, Containers
- PUT, POST, PATCH, Getter/Setter Methods
- Repository Patterns
- Laravel Facade
- Blade Templates
- Laravel Events
- Unit Testing
About VAYUZ Technologies
"We are committed to building a better world by deploying inclusive solutions."
Founded in 2015, VAYUZ was founded with a clear mission to build global and scalable technology products, by bringing world-class engineers and designers together as a solid team that shares a deep passion for technology. Our Co-founders have prior experience in building a funded EdTech startup, doing an Indian IPO listing, and handling large scale portfolios of fortune 500 companies.
We are a flat no-nonsense organization, with no room for hierarchy or nepotism. Everyone has the same voice and opportunity to make an impact on their own. We are always scouting for talent so if you are looking for global challenges, come discover VAYUZ and in the process discover yourself.
1. Must have expereince in Php Laravel
2. Good to have Vue.js experience
4. Good in analytical thinking
Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter is must
· Knowledge on Doctrine ORM
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good problem-solving skills.
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience with Document DB, RDBMS and ORM
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch is preferred
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks i.e Laravel, Codeignitor, YII, Cake PHP
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.
We are having opening for React.JS & Node.JS Developer.
- Write clean, well designed code Sound knowledge of java-script (Node.JS & Js)
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business
- Communicating application requirements
- Able to maintain code quality, organization, and
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying
- Will work independently with minimal
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
- Should have Experience of Java/J2EE Developer
- Must have Full Stack Development experience.
- Must have SQL Knowledge and a good understanding of Procedures.
- Need 4 or 6 Years of Experience Candidates.
- Should be from a Product Based Company or should have 1 Year of Prior Experience in Product Based Companies.
We are looking for an android developer to enhance design, fix bugs, improve performance and develop new features of a functional Android application
Responsibilities & Skills
An ideal candidate:
Should have 3+ years of professional experience in autonomously designing, developing, testing, debugging and maintaining mobile applications on the Android platform
Should have hands-on experience with Android SDK and Android Frameworks
Should have expertise in building REST API in PHP with MySQL database, and seamlessly integrating it with backend services, third party APIs and Android application
Should be well conversant with Android UI design principles
Should fix bugs and improve Android application performance
Should develop new features of the Android application
Should assume end-to-end ownership of the Android application and assigned tasks
Should work independently without the need of guidance and supervision
B. Tech/B.E. in Computer Science or MCA