Looking for folks with a hacker's mindset
We’re seeking a talented developer to help build our platform from the ground up. As a critical member of a dynamic and highly-motivated team, you will have to perform a full stack developers role. And will be responsible for designing & coding new functionality from scratch and maintaining or enhancing the current functionality.
- Clear communication skills and a strong customer first attitude
- PHP expert with live project implementations in Laravel framework with MySQL database
- Write clean and well-designed & scalable code
- Maniacal about creating flawless & defect-free delivery
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product code and databases. Refactor or optimize existing code & database where needed
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment within the team and have fun while doing it
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle right from requirements through till deployment
- Ability to learn and implement automated test tools
Swipez (pronunced: Swipe Easy 🙂) is a SaaS platform for businesses to achieve faster payment collections, efficient vendor payouts and smoother GST filings. Over 18,000+ business across India use the Swipez platform to manage their daily business operations.
We are a fast growing startup based out of Pune & Mumbai. At Swipez, we look to hire people with the hackers mindset. A trait that cuts across technology, operations or any business line - we are looking for people who look at things question them, understand, analyse, solution, implement and measure.
Learning is a skill. Creating an environment where you can implement what you have learnt, is something that we strive for at Swipez.
Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Straightforward - Deal with colleagues in an open and transparent manner. Appreciates
teamwork and able to raise concerns if required
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and makes sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done
on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
Roles and Responsibilities
Based in Jaipur, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Seeking passionate and senior software engineers having 5+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
You are a full-stack engineer with an innate passion for writing elegant, idiomatic & pragmatic code.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning system, PR review process, and Code quality metrics
- You understand the importance of concepts like "Test Driven Development" and utilize them to bring more stability & predictability in applications. We are a heavy user of RSpec, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployments (CD)
Good To Have Skills
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Knowledge of Sidekiq, Redis, Solr, Heroku, AWS will be a huge plus
- Experience working with Payment Gateways like Chargify, or Stripe will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or deployment on Heroku or standalone virtual servers etc. (or exposure to PaaS)
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (check: Kiprosh Github )
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (check: Kiprosh Engineering Blogs )
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (check: Kiprosh Linkedin Page )
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
● You will be working in Python (Flask framework).
● Conceptualising the system to be built, creating concise requirements.
● Backend designing & development, database data models.
● Optimizing design by applying design patterns.
● Front-end design, behaviour & development.
● Application Testing, Benchmarking & Performance Optimizations.
● Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure
● An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person
● who will thrive in this role
- Experience in React.js and Node.js
- Experience writing clean code
- Experience building scalable webapps
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with 2 to 5 years of real-time experience.
Looking for Full stack .NET Developer who will work closely with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA Team to develop cutting edge web-based solutions in a Product Development Environment. The job involves working with some of the latest technologies including React.js, WCF, REST services, jQuery and AJAX.
Should be experienced with Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
Ability to work within a team and work independently
Experience with the full SDLC, including design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
Excellent communication skills
Experience working on a CRM product or a Marketing Automation or Analytics tool or Digital Publishing is a major advantage
Experience with Microsoft Design patterns and Microsoft Enterprise Library
Development experience with data integration technologies including Web API, REST, SOAP, JSON and XML
Strong working knowledge of debugging for rapid development; experience with development tools such as Firebug, Fiddler
Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with support for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Windows and Safari, Firefox, Chrome on MAC
Strong written and verbal communications skills
TFS/VSTS/SVN and any source management experience like Git, AWS CodeCommit etc.
Working knowledge in Node.js, React.js, and Twitter bootstrap framework is an advantage
Knowledge of CI/CD process and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.
Mirabel Technologies is the world's leader in media management software for the publishing industry with over 15,000 websites, magazines, and newspapers in 20 different countries who use Mirabel Products. This dynamic technology company is based in the booming seaside city of Fort Lauderdale, two blocks from beautiful Las Olas Boulevard and is known for its creative entrepreneurial environment and high employee retention levels. Mirabel recently launched Mirabel's Marketing Manager, a cutting-edge marketing technology startup product that focuses on email marketing, lead identification, customer relationship management, prospecting and data appending tools. The company is looking for dynamic employees who want to join a growing company in an exciting industry.
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Developing JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming on Laravel with deep understanding on Laravel features and libraries
- Restful API development expertise is a must
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.
- Experience in handling a team and Project Management.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
▪︎Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
▪︎Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
▪︎Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
▪︎Create and maintain software documentation.
▪︎Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
▪︎Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
▪︎Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
▪︎Developing E-commerce website for clients.
▪︎Good hands on both Front End and Back End.
▪︎Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
▪︎Bachelor's degree in B-tech or relevant work experience
▪︎2-3 years of Experience
▪︎Should have worked on Dynamic websites like E-commerce, LMS, HMS etc.
▪︎Should have developed customized websites
- Company is developing cutting-edge technology and you will be working on a patented technology in a challenging environment with industry veterans and highly talented engineers
- Company is in an explosive growth path and now is the right time to ride-along and experience the growth from a startup to an iconic large company
● Flexible, Fun, and Creative culture
What you will be doing
● You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming
languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby.
● Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with
extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner
● Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
● If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on
a rapid growth trajectory
What You Need for this Position
● At least 12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
● Must be skilled with AngularJS or latent front end technologies
● Must be skilled with Ruby on Rails
● Must be skilled with building REST APIs
Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
● Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
● Should be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
What's In It for You
● Competitive Salary
● Career growth