We are looking for a Certified Salesforce Architect with over 5 years’ experience.
As an Architect and Integration Specialist, Your primary focus will be to help our clients integrate the Salesforce CRM platform with various in-house & 3rd-party platforms such as ERP systems, billing systems, communication tools such as phone, chat, video and screencast technologies and collaboration tools such as GSuite, Zoho and Microsoft 365.
You will work with our team and end clients to ensure that the customer requirements are implemented on-time and on-budget. You will coordinate with the rest of the CRM-solutions team to handle sales engineering, support, and technology transformation initiatives.
Familiarity with the Lightning component framework.
Demonstrated experience working with relational databases, and ETL tools.
Strong integration skills with ERP, Billing, communication and collaboration tools.
Proficient in Version Control Software such as Github & Bitbucket.
Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Passion for creating & delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
Good to have
Experience with MuleSoft, Pentaho, Informatica or any other integration platform is a plus.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Knowledge of the AWS platform and scalable application architecture.
Experience with CI/CD - Build & Release process. Agile/ Scrum based development.
Create user documentation for all the code built.
Configure and customize client’s salesforce.com platform.
Create documentation such as requirements, test cases, and test scripts.
Diligently work on resolving reported issues and document root-cause analysis.
Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices & browsers.
Work closely with business owners, designers & backend developers to build a fantastic User Experience (UX) with solid User Interfaces (UI).
Be responsive to change, adapt quickly with a talented team and work efficiently & remotely.
100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
Ability to make a direct impact & build an award-winning Salesforce platform.
Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
SourceLogix: We are a California based software solutions company. Founded in 2007, we have partnered with customers ranging from startups to scaled enterprises.
We are experts in CRM, SaaS & Cloud. We have created and launched many products to market using cutting-edge technologies such as Voice-over-IP, geospatial sciences, predictive models, and deep learning engines. We are experts in product innovation, process automation, and platform development.
We started SourceLogix on a magical Christmas day in 2007 and have grown beyond our wildest dreams over the last 13 years. Created in California, supported in Kolkata, & serve customers worldwide. We are a women-owned and diversity-inclusive business.
Honesty, integrity, and transparency are our DNA. We adopt a customer-first approach and place customer needs above our wants. We have a growth-mindset and challenge ourselves and teams to learn, share, and give every day - in every way.
Come join us to build Talent, Team & Trust.
Have you ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
- Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
- Hire and mentor your team.
- Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
4-10 years of hands-on development experience in Java Spring Boot. Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in a development-intensive individual contributor role
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
- Experience with MicroServices on Netflix OSS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
▪ A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
▪ 2 years of Software Development experience
▪ Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and
▪ Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
▪ Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
▪ While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's
expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
▪ Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices , Node.js, MySQL, Postgress..
|Job Description||Roles and Responsibilities
Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
Testing and evaluating new programs
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team and
Find bugs and offer timely solutions
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure
strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Good understanding of RESTful API development.
Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if
|Ideal Candidate|| Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
Knowledge of programming language such as Python/NodeJs will be preferred
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with MySQL/Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Good analytical and debugging skills.
Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
- 5+ years experience
- Previously managed a team
- Built & managed backend systems from scratch previously.
- Lead the core backend engineering team, including mentoring, coaching, architecture, devops, code review and software infrastructure
- Should be more proficient with Django.
- Work with the executive team to shape and execute the product roadmap
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Design and monitor metrics to assess product and infrastructure performance
- Hire, build and shape the team