We are looking for a Laravel Developer for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be responsible for web application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to design to testing. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and product quality are essential.
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Responsive and adaptive web page implementation.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
- Good working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge of MySQL.
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of AngularJS is an added advantage.
- Understanding managing Linux servers & AWS/GCP
About PinnacleWorks Infotech Pvt Ltd
Position Vacant Details
1 - 5 years
- Must be proficient in PHP, Code igniter/ Laravel, MySQL, AJAX, JS, J QUERY.
- Must have experience in Team Handling
- Must be a good communicator and well-organized
- Analyzing client's requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs
- Must be a good team player and an independent thinker
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work
contact us: 80-98-22-23-30
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
•Good command over PHP, MySQL and jQuery.
•Must have knowledge of any framework. (Experience on Yii2 or Laravel framework will be extra advantage).
•Candidate must be a good team player, have proven logical and programming skills.
•Willing to relocate.
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
Any B.E /B.Tech / Science / Computer - graduate or post graduate