Write clean, well-designed code
Should have leadership skills
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Codeigniter, CakePHP, MVC, etc...
Working knowledge of web services, APIs, JSON
Good with Database designs for fairly complex web applications Strong exposure to writing database queries, preferably MySQL
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Required Candidate profile
Good Experience in Framework ( Laravel, codeigniter)
5.5 Days Working
About Vega Moon Technologies
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
- Lead simultaneous development for multiple business verticals.
- Design & develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure that exceptional standards are maintained in all aspects of engineering.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to learn and share best practices.
- Take ownership of technical performance metrics and strive actively to improve them.
- Mentors junior members of the team and contributes to code reviews.
- A passion to solve tough engineering/data challenges.
- Be well versed with cloud computing platforms AWS/GCP
- Experience with SQL technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent Programming skills in Python/Java/GoLang
- Big Data streaming services (Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed cache systems(Redis, Memcache)
- Advanced data solutions(BigQuery, RedShift, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Automated testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure orchestration(Docker/Kubernetes/Nginx)
- Cloud-native tech like Lambda, ASG, CDN, ELB, SNS/SQS, S3 Route53 SES
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
Looking for a passionate engineer with 2-5 years of work-ex or college interns with a knack of problem-solving to be part of our backend engineering team at Oneistox.
What are we?
We are an Ed-tech startup building the up-skilling ecosystem for the architects and designers community. We are working on interesting tech products like project simulations for learners and virtual assistants. We are solving the skill gap in this industry globally and have learners from 27 countries on our platform and counting. We are an early stage startup founded by people from IIT-M and SPA Delhi and are backed by the world's top accelerator programme Y-Combinator. We are committed to serving everyone in need with the use of leading technologies!
- Building foundations for the backend and infrastructure.
- Collaboration with frontend, product, and design team.
- Designing, developing, and testing of web applications.
- Improve engineering processes, tooling, and efficiency.
- Establishing coding and documentation standards and practices across the org.
- Having knowledge of state of the art in production and fast paced backend development.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals and proficient coding skills.
- Curious and self motivated to learn, always improving yourself and the team around you.
- Empathising with the users to provide them with an intuitive experience and have consumer sensibilities.
- Sizeable equity and challenging work.
- We are a very small team and a chance to build products and tech from scratch.
2) Should have worked in Vtiger Framework concepts.
3) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
4) Should be Analytical and methodical.
5) Handling Team on min 2 and experience in Development ,Testing and production support.
6) Worked on Linux Server and Apache web service