- Should have good experience with PHP and PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter.
- Should have good experience with HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Should have experience with designing and writing performant APIs.
- Should have understanding or experience with good design patterns, dependency injection and MOC frameworks.
- Should have experience with data modeling and database technologies such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostGres.
- Should have experience working in an agile development environment.
- Should have experience writing unit, automated and integration tests.
About Ftechiz Solutions
SenSight Technologies is a company working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles
See more information at www.autowiz.in
As a Platform Engineer you will be working on high performance Connected Car Data analytics and Telematics platform and related applications
Responsibilities and Requirements
- You will be part of an highly skilled cross functional team that is optimising existing systems as well as designing and developing new products and features in the area of Internet of things.
- Design patterns in Java, Core Java 8, Spring Boot framework, Micro Service Architecture
- Experience with RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
- Good verbal and written communication. Excellent team player, ability to follow through on deadlines.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university with high marks.
- 2+ years experience as Java developer, especially for scalable and real-time computing systems
Senior PHP Developer
Experience: 1 year to 5 years
Although salary is not a constraint for a deserving candidate
We are looking for 1.5 yrs+ experienced candidates proficient in PHP/ MySQL to develop Websites and web applications. The desired candidate would be involved in the full software/ website development life cycle starting from requirement analysis to testing. The candidate should be able to work in a team or should be able to handle projects independently.
Job Responsibilities: -
- PHP Scripting with MVC architecture Frameworks like Codeingnator and Laravel.
- Should take responsibility to develop a website and Web-Based Application using Open Source systems.
- Knowledge of Linux, Web application development, Quality software development.
- Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and programming skills.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts with Smarty and AJAX.
- Should be well versed with OS: Linux/ UNIX, Windows (LAMP and WAMP)
Good experience in Relational Database Management Systems, Database design, Normalization.
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with Open Source like WordPress, Shopify, and other open-source eCommerce systems.
- Good communication skills (spoken/written) will be a plus.
- Must be technically and logically strong.
Job Type: Full -Time
BE/ B. Tech/ BCS/BCA/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JOB OPENING FOR MNC COMPANY
Job Description for Ruby on Rails Developer:-
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis and questions skills
- Ability to contextualize a problem, and understand who the stakeholders are and how it fits in the system before diving into a problem
- Agile, Continuous Delivery and software release methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency
- Ability to manage own work
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with OOP principles
- Elixir / Phoenix and familiarity with FP principles
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure
- Ability to manage a project
About Us: Zeliot is a new age deep tech company founded in 2018 with the vision of offering IoT platform-based solutions to enterprises and Automotive OEMs. Since 2018, Zeliot has successfully developed the platform and has hosted more than 100,000 devices. The current platform is used by the likes of Royal Enfield, Ashok Leyland, Indian Oil Corporation, Here Maps, and many other marquee customers.
Zeliot is striving hard to create an ecosystem for the partners by allowing more control over what they would want to sell in turn to their customers. This can be achieved by developing modules on the fundamental level of software platform, if we could reimagine how the platform modules like data processing pipelines, Telematics Hub, Micro services are monetized, then the partners will eventually have more control over how and what they want to sell to their customers, who could be either large enterprises or Auto OEMs.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Good at communication skills and Email etiquette
- Experience in Developing with PHP & MySQL on LAMP Stack
- Experience in Designing Relational Database using MySQL and Writing Raw SQL Queries
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
- Experience in both Front End / Back End Development Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of cross-platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- 1-4 years' of experience in web development and software design
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- Want to know more about Zeliot? Then let’s stay connected!
Additional Info- The GTM for Zeliot is by offering the above-detailed solution set as a deep tech product for IoT to all the partners across the globe. IoT solutions, Connected Vehicles Platform, eLocks, vehicle tracking, telematics, AIS140, connected cars,
Parikshram is a Bangalore based tech startup company, building the world's first career success platform for QA-Testing professionals around the world. Currently running through the social media channels with the name of “Software Testing Studio" (soon to be renamed as Parikshram), it has an active user base of ~0.2 million testing professionals and focuses on recruitment, upskilling and community building. The company is growing at a rapid pace and is hiring aggressively.
- 5+ years experience in PHP and Wordpress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
- Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, Wordpress, Web Design
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc
- Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages. Payment Gateway integration for WooCommerce (eg: Paypal, Razorpay, etc).
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Good communication skills.