About App Innovation Technologies
Zimyo HRMS (A product of Zimyo | www.zimyo.com), is one of the fastest-growing employee experience platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations and empowering over 200,000+ employees through our SaaS-based HRMS and Benefits Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their employees with financial solutions like salary advances, personal loans, health insurance, etc.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team.
We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers in agile methodology
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience in developing web applications using Node.js, React.js, MySQL, AWS services.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Mongo DB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to learn, grow and be a role model for young team members
- One of the best ESOP programs
- Group health insurance and other financial benefits
- Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression.
- Experience of a growing company with a focus on the personal growth of all team members
- Opportunity to work with the Founders
- 5 days working (Mon-Fri)
Company: Torrent Power
Experience: 3 - 8 Years (Relevant)
Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Type: Permanent Position (Full Time)
Position: PHP Devops (AM – PHP/Devops)
Skills: Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube
CTC: 12 LPA
Notice: 1 Month or less
- Web developer ( PHP - Android / DevOps )
- Must have 3 years of PHP team lead experience
- Must have good experience in PHP and its MVC frameworks
- Experience in MySQL(5.6+) tuning and management
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD). Must have good knowledge and experience of DevOps tools like Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube etc
- Knowledge of Low Code & No code Mobile Application Development Platform for rapid development , testing & deployment for enterprise mobile application will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in web and mobile cybersecurity will be preferred.
- Awareness of various automated testing tools like selenium, j Meter, Unit Testing will be of added advantage
- Should have worked on large scale enterprise application
- Experience in Linux web server management
- Required to have excellent business analysis and system design skills with UI/UX
- Experience in Project and team management
About this position
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and building awesome web and mobile applications. The right person will have strong technical skills to design, build great products and also be a great team player.
What are you going to do?
- Write high quality backend and frontend code on cutting-edge technology stacks including Laravel, Nodejs, Python, React, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. for our clients
- Build cutting edge, large scale web projects
- Manage software projects using tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack and others
- Collaborate with a team of smart and passionate developers
- Contribute to some of our https://github.com/squareboat" target="_blank">Squareboat Open Source projects
- Work on our internal https://squareboat.com/labs" target="_blank">Labs projects including Hackr.io, Spectrum, Navigator and more!
You need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Understanding of atleast one backend technology: PHP/Laravel, Node.js/Express/Nest, Python/Django etc.
- Understanding of atleast one frontend technology: React, Angular, Vue.js etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. is a big plus
- Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source contributions will be a HUGE plus
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- In-depth expertise on web/client-server architectures is a plus
- Strong logic and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong communication skills
With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us
Nice To Have
Cloud (AWS/ GCP / Azure), Software Best Practices, Data Structures, Algorithms, System Design, Gitlab, Database Design, ELK Stack, Messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka etc.
Develop applications and features Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
Be an independent contributor with high throughput
Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
Working experience in VueJs or ReactJs 3-7 years
Working experience in Python 3-7 years
Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product -
Experience in building microservices / platforms is desirable
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes, Microservices Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally Market competitive pay Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance Flexible work hours Remote work Transparent culture and process with open access to management
candidate should have atleast 4 year experience
well known in full stack developer
location is in bangalore and pune
Relevant skills like java angular springboot react
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on http://www.railofy.com)" target="_blank">www.railofy.com).
1. Location: Mumbai
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
- Learn, design and implement the architecture with the team
- Build a team of A-players with veto rights for each member
- Work to design and build for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications of a minimum of 2 years
- Familiarity with common tech stacks and Headless Ecommerce
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (js, React, React Native)
- Knowledge of back-end languages and libraries (Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- You will play a key strategic and consultative role in developing, delivering and maintaining digital ad tech
- Work as part of the engineering and product teams to develop complex platforms and systems that are
scalable to millions of users
- Result-oriented full-stack development for world-class products with high degree of performance and
- Developers in our teams are also adept at formulating product strategies, research best practices, bring in
expertise and mentor younger talent and drive the organization’s goals higher with a self-starter attitude
- Strong sense of commitment, problem-solving, professional ethics and willingness to learn new things are a
standard requirement for all our openings.
- Knowledge of digital ad tech ecosystem
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment on full-stack development
- Proven expertise in creating and developing scalable enterprise or B2C web applications
- Experience in REST API development and MVC/MVVM development methodologies
- Deep understanding of the underlying architecture of web servers, load balancing, and browser nuances.
Basically, a solid understanding of fundamentals - including execution models, asynchronous programming,
object-oriented concepts, relational concepts, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of Node.js/MEAN stack, Python, Java or other frameworks and willing to be
flexible on stack as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on the MEAN
stack - expertise in the stack will be a definite plus
- Proficiency in one or more of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other equivalent databases
and willing to be flexible as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on
MongoDB and MySQL - expertise in these will be a definite plus
- Good understanding of developer tools and devops such as Git, Ansible, cloud platforms such as AWS,
- Candidates with Github profiles or blogs with demonstrated knowledge, experience and/or contributions to
open source will have an added advantage
The requirement is for a new tech-based venture started by IIMB alumni. CNA Innovative Solutions is hiring a motivated and talented Senior Developer to work on in-house software products in Customer-facing/B2C model for the Indian market. We are looking for a candidate with experience/information in platforms like technical experience on the PHP frameworks, database & cloud solutions able to provide complete development expertise and manage the tech.
We are looking for a driven and motivated team member who works in a collaborative environment with Software Product development vendor, owns the entire design to the implementation, and also be the main point of contact/owner for any issue resolution of the in-house software products.
The company's product line is customer-facing website and mobile app.
- Experience with php frameworks, preferably full-stack development for mobile and web application developments (preferably full stack developer)
- Excellent Knowledge in Enterprise Java, Design and Architecture patterns
- Strong database and RDBMS concepts
- Expertise in technical architecture concepts Expertise in Magento Task management (time based/ Event based), internationalization/ localization/ personalization concepts
- Rich Internet Application using AJAX/JQuery
- Good knowledge in integration with Web content management systems
- Preferred expereince in commerce concepts like supply chain, warehousing, logistics management, marketing, CRM
- Experience in defining solutions in component-based architectures and process/rule-driven solutions
- Lead and Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, quality, security, and establish architecture and standards methodology
- Be responsible for the complete functioning of the systems in coordination with the vendor
- Be responsible for the third-party integrations for the entire e-commerce platform
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Work with the inhouse and outsourced development team while ensuring the health and uptime of the system
- Ensure the code quality, infra readiness, and approval before the product launch
- Proven experience as a software developer while leading teams
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, PHP, MySQL)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational, ownership and ability to lead team