- 4+ years' experience in application development in the following
- Mandatory: C# ASP.NET, MVC, REST API, T SQL, oops, Client facing skills
- Mandatory: Extensive hands-on experience in developing web applications using C# ASP.NET and MVC
- Mandatory: TSQL ability to develop and analyze existing complex flows within Stored Procedures
- Mandatory: Utilizing REST APIs for development of background processes with an emphasis on security (OIDC/OAUTH) and performance
- Mandatory: Extensive understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Mandatory: Ability to talk to international clients and also capable of explaining about the product features as well as support issues (client checks this ability by asking them to explain about their current projects)
- Preferred: Azure based DevOps and source check into Git and maintaining version control
- Preferred: Windows Workflow Foundation (workflow activities and business process automation) => tool utilizes VB.Net syntax
- Preferred: Azure function apps for serverless workloads
- Preferred: Experience implementing integrations (utilizing SOAP, SFTP, XML, etc.)
- Preferred: Experience with microservice architectures
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Experience in backend development using Python (Flask)
Databases - Relational DBs, PostgreSQL (open to SQL Server, MySQL).
Relevant work experience in ASP.net, C#
At least 2 years of experience with WCF Services
Very strong C# fundamentals
Has experience in building applications in C#
Experience and proficiency in cloud environment, in particular AWS
- experience of handling Photon Engine
- knowledge of Scripting language like Python, Shell
- Knowledge of apache web server and php application deployment
- Performance monitoring- apps and cloud infra
Perks we offer:
✔️ Build cutting-edge web apps used by modern ecom brands.
✔️ Small and agile remote team.
✔️ Work directly with the leadership.
✔️ 5 days work week.
What we are looking for:
2+ years of work experience with both front-end/back-end development.
- Expertise in PHP/CI (or any other modern framework) , MySQL
- Deep understanding of database, load optimization, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Comfortable working with RESTful APIs, GraphQL experience a plus
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus
We are Quamtulum Ventures an upcoming, direct to consumer ecommerce startup based out of Bangalore.