Oracle Apex Developer:
- No. of Position: 3
- Budget: 12 - 16 LPA all inclusive depending on experience bracket
- Work Location – For Mumbai candidate it will be Mahape - Navi Mumbai; candidates from Pan India who are not ready to relocate can permanently WFH.
- Joining Time – Immediate to 45 Days
- US Client – Long term logistics domain project
- Opportunity to work with a team of 20+ Apex experts on the latest Apex technologies in the market
- Onsite opportunity for tenured employees
- 5-8 years’ experience in Oracle PL SQL & Oracle Apex; (Majority of Oracle Apex experienced required)
- Preferred Education: B. Tech / B. E - Any Specialization, Computers (OR) BCA (AND/OR) MCA
- Experience working on Oracle PL/SQL Programming and DB features
- Proficient in Oracle Apex components is a must
- Knowledge of Page zero concept, shared components, Page rendering & processing, Interactive reports
- Exposure to DBA activities like Table space management, Export/Import etc.
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting
- Exposure to any reporting tool
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on business-critical projects
- Intrinsically cares about the quality of work
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Would work in design, develop, enhance, test and maintain software applications
- Design and develop SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, parameterized queries and objects using tools like Toad, SQL Developer, Pl/SQL developer
- Build and maintain Application database schema/objects and account for data migration/upgrades across versions
- Identify and automate routine maintenance tasks
- Optimizing DB queries, stored procedures, Data structures, Indexes and DB Normalization.
- Certify all queries written by software developers to ensure optimal execution of the queries
- Research, investigate and evaluate potential database solutions to business problems/requirements
- Write Test cases for developed queries/functions using PLSQL and Quest code tester.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer / Information Science (BE / BTech) or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA) Experience:
- Two to five years general software engineering experience
- Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
- At least two years of Ruby on Rails programming experience
- Thorough understanding of the philosophy and design of Ruby on Rails
- Desktop publishing skills: HTML5, xHTML, CSS
- Unix and Linux systems
- Relational databases: SQL, etc.
- Frameworks: Active record, etc.
- Servers: Nginx, Mongrel, Webrick
- Performance management using New Relic, Web Page Test tools
- SEO rules, minification, rails asset pipelines
- REST APIs and their usage
Highly preferred experience:
- Ability to work with the Amazon EC2, S3, and EBS services
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Memcached, CouchDB
- Git, SVN
- Proactive and resourceful person who achieves tasks with minimal oversight
- Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel
Primary Location: Pune
● The candidate is expected to lead one of the key business areas end to end. This is pure
hands on role but he/she may need to mentor junior person in the team.
● Requirement gathering with business and get this prioritized in the sprint cycle.
● Come up with Project Architecture design and get the same approved from Tech Review
● Ensure quality and timely delivery.
Technical and Professional Requirements-
Required Tech Skills
● Very Strong fundamental of OOPs programming
● Very Strong at Java fundamentals, Multithreading, Streams
● Good understanding of Data Structure
● Good knowledge of any distributed caching /computing framework/tools
● Good at SQL query/optimization
Nice To Have (willing to learn)
● AWS Lambda (Serverless), Redis, Kinesis , Big Data , Sparx , spring boot , NoSQL
database , React Js, JMS/SQS , AWS Cloud, nodejs, python
● Well versed with latest technology stack on server side programming
● Good to have business knowledge of Loan management.
Looking for a candidate who holds a rich experience in the following programming languages: If you are interested please forward me your updated resume.
- MY SQL
- Core PHP
Additional Skills (Anyone is required):
- Elastic search
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth, etc.
- Well versed with cross-browser development fundamentals
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus (based on jQuery Datatables)
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Flexible working hours, a friendly work environment and lots more
Immediate Joiners Preferred
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like Node, Webservices and Microservices
- Experience with cloud components and services and containerization technologies is desirable
- Exposure to ReactJS desirable
- Experience working with multiple types of datastores: Mongo DB, SQL
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD is desirable
- Frameworks - Express , Hapi , feathers