Should have a minimum of 10-12 years of Experience.
Should have experience on Product Development/Maintenance/Production Support experience in a support organization
Should have a good understanding of services business for fortune 1000 from the operations point of view
Ability to read, understand and communicate complex technical information
Ability to express ideas in an organized, articulate and concise manner
Ability to face stressful situation with positive attitude
Any certification in regards to support services will be an added advantage
Education: BE, B- Tech (CS), MCA
Hands on experience with OpenStack framework. Ability to set up private cloud using OpenStack environment. Awareness to various OpenStack services and modules
Strong experience with OpenStack services like Neutron, Cinder, Keystone, etc.
Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, or Go.
Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and networking.
Familiarity with virtualization technologies like KVM or VMware.
Experience with configuration management and IaC tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Subject matter expertise in OpenStack security
Solid experience with Linux and shell scripting
Sound knowledge of cloud computing concepts & technologies, such as docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
Ability to configure OpenStack environment for optimum resources
Good knowledge of security, operations in open stack environment
Strong knowledge of Linux internals, networking, storage, security
Strong knowledge of VMware Enterprise products (ESX, vCenter)
Hands on experience with HEAT orchestration
Experience with CI/CD, monitoring, operational aspects
Strong experience working with Rest API's, JSON
Exposure to Big data technologies ( Messaging queues, Hadoop/MPP, NoSQL databases)
Hands on experience with open source monitoring tools like Grafana/Prometheus/Nagios/Ganglia/Zabbix etc.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory
Role & Responsibilities
Advise customers and colleagues on cloud and virtualization topics
Work with the architecture team on cloud design projects using openstack
Collaborate with product, customer success, and presales on customer projects
Participate in onsite assessments and workshops when requested
Provide subject matter expertise and mentor colleagues
Set up open stack environments for projects
Design, deploy, and maintain OpenStack infrastructure.
Collaborate with cross-functional chapters to integrate OpenStack with other services (k8s, DBaaS)
Develop automation scripts and tools to streamline OpenStack operations.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to OpenStack services.
Monitor and optimize the performance and scalability of OpenStack components.
Stay updated with the latest OpenStack releases and contribute to the OpenStack community.
Work closely with Architects and Product Management to understand requirement
should be capable of working independently & responsible for end-to-end implementation
Should work with complete ownership and handle all issues without missing SLA's
Work closely with engineering team and support team
Should be able to debug the issues and report appropriately in the ticketing system
Contribute to improve the efficiency of the assignment by quality improvements & innovative suggestions
Should be able to debug/create scripts for automation
Should be able to configure monitoring utilities & set up alerts
Should be hands on in setting up OS, applications, databases and have passion to learn new technologies
Should be able to scan logs, errors, exception and get to the root cause of the issue
Contribute in developing a knowledge base on collaboration with other team members
Maintain customer loyalty through Integrity and accountability
Groom and mentor team members on project technologies and work
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Impetus technologies
We are hiring for the position of Technical Lead - Full Stack for one of our premium clients.
Location : Chennai
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive.
- 10-14 years of hands-on experience working on Web Full Stack technologies, with at least 4-6 years of experience developing applications with/on React/NextJS, NoSQL, and REST APIs.
- Experience in designing high-performance REST APIs and associated data structures.
- Familiarity with developing microservices using containerization technologies such as docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Working knowledge of git and using branches for development.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
Developing front end website architecture
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
Ensuring responsiveness of applications
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
Overall 4+ years of experience
Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
Worked on serverless technologies
Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
Knowledge of cloud architecture
Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
Should be innovative and communicative in approach
Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
Zetwerk is the largest global manufacturing network for custom manufacturing that helps transform digital designs into physical manifestations.
Zetwerk offers manufacturing solutions across a diverse range of products, from simple items like steel pipes to complex products like aircraft engine components, from industrial use-cases like metal bridges, oil rigs, aircraft/auto components to consumer use-cases like apparel, home appliances, audio-visual electronics, for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike. Zetwerk offers customers access to a wide range of manufacturing capabilities, including metal fabrication, CNC machining, plastic injection moulding, 3D printing and aluminum die castings, across 1000s of manufacturing partners. These capabilities serve a diverse set of industries ranging from traditional ones such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, Apparel to modern ones such as Renewables, Electric Vehicles, Consumer Electronics, and Space.
For customers, Zetwerk’s global manufacturing network ensures products are manufactured faster, at competitive prices and with world-class quality. It offers quality monitoring through indigenously developed technology which provides end-to-end transparency from purchase orders to delivery, thus eliminating uncertainties around quality, visibility, reliability, and under-utilized capacities.
For manufacturing partners, the Zetwerk platform drives higher capacity utilization of manufacturing capacities and offers various portfolio services (including logistics, raw material procurement, working capital access) to drive revenue growth as well as optimize for cost of manufacturing.
Technology + Manufacturing
Over the last 3 years, Zetwerk has built a strong technology driven supply chain to deliver high quality manufacturing of various industrial and consumer products at highly competitive costs and lead times.
Zetwerk’s in-house Manufacturing Operating System software, ZISO, enables digital selection of supply, pricing recommendations, digital repository of engineering designs, real-time tracking of manufacturing across various stages, visual updates of products getting made, seamless communication across stakeholders and quality assurance of the final product getting shipped.
Our software led approach unifies various stakeholders in the manufacturing universe to collaborate to deliver the products we see around us and we love. These include product designers, manufacturing partners, logistics providers, third-party quality inspectors, financing partners, raw material suppliers and many more. Zetwerk unifies the highly fragmented manufacturing ecosystem to work as one single entity to deliver the highest quality manufacturing with the fastest possible lead times and the lowest possible costs, day in day out.
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk.
- Actively drive discussions to improve product across engineering teams, wherever there are inter dependencies across products
- Develop functionalities in full stack
- API Definitions and end-to-end service design and implementations
- Design applications in true service oriented architecture
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- Participate and contribute in discussions and decisions for creating and improving architecture across applications.
- Make correct design choices in the context of problem for datastore, caching, search, scaling etc.
- Write good quality, modular, reusable, performant, well documented, unit-tested code,
- Identify the areas and approach to refactor and simplify the modules; refactor code to improve code quality and bring molecularity and simplicity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Min 1 year exp in NodeJS & Express
- Min 1 year exp in consuming Rest services
- Min 1 year exp in MongoDB
- Min 1 year exp. in Angular 2+ version
- Should be from top engineering college
- Should be great team player
- Knowing AWS, Micro services would be an added advantage
Hands-on experience in C#, http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL Server.
· Experience in latest .Net framework versions (4/4.5/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks), SQL Server 2008/2012.
· Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Good knowledge on Angular development, Angular JS
· knowledge in Azure cloud solutions.
· Developing and Hosting REST API Swagger and integration with angular.
Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques.
You need to have the knack of learning new stuff especially things related to the Web, Usability and Interfaces.
Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Yii, Ruby on Rails or Django is an advantage.
Knowledge of Drupal will be an advantage of course. Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers, but also other partners on the platform.
- Ensure seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners.
- When not doing any of above, write tests to prevent any regressions.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently.
- Passionate about problem solving, ability to see the big picture.
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Regular participation on Codechef, Topcoder etc. ( If yes, please cite your rank and pass on a link to your profile! )
- Prior experience at a bank / fin-tech / non-banking financial player in a technical role.
Xangars is a global IT solutions provider leading the off shoring revolution with its cutting-edge services that provide support and impetus to emerging & established businesses in the areas of IT consulting, product engineering, social networking, custom software development, application integration and maintenance. With its signature innovative approach to technology solutions, Xangars has effectively leveraged the market presence & profitability for clients hailing from backgrounds as diversified as entertainment houses, educational institutions, healthcare industries, financial organizations, travel companies and regional communities.
Company Name : Leading Financial co. payroll of Xangars Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
# Only Immediate joinees Or 15 to 20 Days
Location : Kurla
Designation : Developer - BAU
Role : Senior Developer (Tech Lead)
Years of exp : 2 to 6 years
WFH and after lockdown, Work From Office, Mumbai
Technical Skills : Essential
Databases: MS SQL, mongodb
ORM Tool : Entity framework.
Concept : DBMS, OOPs, SOLID principles,
Exposure to Open Source technologies, Modular UI Screens, N Tier Architecture, scalability, multithreading, Loosely coupled system
Duties to be performed
- RND on exploration of new technologies
- Ensuring Unit Testing of developed product
- Support the existing project
- Designing a service oriented application
- Building reusable services
- Cost effective tech solution
- Integration of multiple applications
- Define Standards for designing a system
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at DB Schenker Logistics (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at Kuehne & Nagel and DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at DHL Global Forwarding where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The Software Developer’s role is to develop new innovative programs to optimize and automate user experiences by creating high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Design flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components and third-party programs and API’s
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, Vue.js
• Frameworks like Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• Tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
• Min of 3+ years of Hands on experience in Web development, algorithm design, implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.