Our backend(NodeJS+PHP) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web solutions keeping performance in mind.We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps using the PHP and NodeJS stack.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Laravel and Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in PHP and NodejS stack.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS and PHP frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with PHP framework like Laravel(PHP) and JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS and Azure)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Simform Solutions
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2.5 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large-scale social or location-based app.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BE/MCA/BCA/MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Micro service architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
- 4+ Years of proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Good experience in building custom WordPress themes, custom plugins and configuring content using custom fields.
- Experience using CSS Grid, CSS Flexbox
- Good Communication skills
Building the website front-end and back-end from scratch without using any page builders.
- Creating easy to use, intuitive, well-structured backend for content management.
- Writing SEO friendly, high performant code.
- Configuring server environments such as LEMP.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working
- Providing technical guidance as well hands on management for all product development within the company.
- Identifying frameworks/ technologies/ languages/ libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Underscores pros and cons of various technologies available and presenting arguments to management and technical team.
- Taking responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team of 5+ engineers.
- Serving as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Defining standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Planning, tracking and estimating product development activities.
- Ensuring the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/ or customer requirements as per the product and/ or marketing requirements document.
- Ensuring that the product quality is world class at all times.
- Growing the internal information technology development organisation; managing and recruiting a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Developing RESTful backend services if needed
- Ensuring implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Passionate about automated testing: Managing / driving testing - unit tests, system tests, regression.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling: In-depth understanding of popular architectures SOA, RESTful, Microservices, Messaging Bus.
What you need to have:
- B.E / B.Tech or similar qualification from a premier institute.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, Highly motivated.
- People Management skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- 3 - 7 years of hands-on development experience in backend development with a track record of solid technical accomplishments. Node.js experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Caching solutions Redis, Memcache
- Databases experience - MySQL/NoSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Capability to present different architecture for the same problem.
- Knowledge of popular front end MVC technologies.
- Understanding of production level problems and their possible solutions
- Selecting the tech stack, programming language, and framework
- Working on Solution architecture, and software development.
- Improving and optimizing the application architecture
- Developing APIs
- Handling Application management, including ongoing support, bug fixes, patches, minimal enhancements code refactoring, etc., maintaining infrastructure (3 rd party hosting/ servers, storage, memory, etc.)
- Managing Network security, data security
- Designing and developing databases and applications that pool, extracting and analysing large amounts of data to provide management with insights on the overall performance of the organization as well as information on markets and competitors.
- Creating dashboards and developing data collection methods.
- Debugging and QA
- Managing vendor relationships
- Managing third-party services used in the application
- Building a deployment pipeline to deliver updates safely and regularly.
- Planning software releases, Managing releases (safe and downtime-proof), tags, and versions, software releases
What you need to have:
- B. Tech in Computer Science or an MCA from a good college
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Preferably based in Gurgaon. If not, relocation would be required since a lot of hustling and discussions will require physical meetings with the Founders.
- Should know the ins and outs of the software development life cycle
- Experience of designing, architecture, coding, testing, debugging and documenting for both front end and back end applications
- Must have knowledge about development technology like PHP, jQuery, Java script,
HTML, CSS3, JSON, XML, Bootstrap. Third party plugins, Android studio, etc.
- Must have knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel, Cake
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL), version control tools like GitHub, etc.
Kunato.AI is a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (i-commerce). We have patented our technology - a quantitative deep tech system that predicts, assigns, and updates the value of any digital content in real time without the need for human intervention. Our system has the potential to create a new digital goods marketplace that will revolutionize the way we consume, create and search for content on the Internet.
We are looking for a Rust Developer (with 2-6years of experience) to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and has the ability to take the lead when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Responsible for preforming research on the best methods of implementing the requirements
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimize the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the projects goals
- Expanding your existing skill-set, and picking up on various rust dependent frameworks
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in a remote team environment
- Must have experience in Rust programming language
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analysing and optimizing the platform’s performance
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - 4 to 10 years
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Experienced in NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Experienced & Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Exp - 5 - 9 years
- Looking for Senior Java Developers with strong core java skills and event-driven - microservices development.
- Exp. in Banking Domain added as advantage
1. Experience working in Lean and agile environments and practising Scrum
2. Designing of robust and scalable solutions to support Enterprise application
3. Develop and support middle ware applications using Java / Open Source
4. Provide second level support to fixes and solutions for issues in production
5. Enhance and maintain applications and components for Liquidity functions.
6. Experience in Designing scalable solutions
7. Engineering architecture, platform configuration, and documentation experience.
8. Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, such as Agile and iterative development
9. Knowledge of Biodata with HBase and spark is an added advantage
10. Collaborate with BA, QA and PM team members for effective testing and delivery.
1. 5+ years of experience in core Java
2. Experience in Spring MVC, Spring Boot
3. Strong database and data management experience in relational databases
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Desired Qualifications
6. Experience in event-driven workflow processing using Kafka, ActiveMQ, or Netflix OSS or similar
7. Exp. in Banking Domain added as advantage
Bonus Skill : Experience with ReactJs, Postgres
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period.
Key Skills Required
Proficiency in Node js and Express based development
Stong experience in building scalable REST APIs
Experience in implenting API security using tokens, encryptions keys and other methods
A proved history of building scalable and secure web applications and APIs with Node js using a microservice architecture
Working experience with API Gateways
Experience with Docker
Experience in maintaining code via Git workflows
Ability to work independantly or as a part of a team
Ability to work in an Agile environment
Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
Unit testing development modules and APIs
Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
Building and deploying the applications