Senior IT FInance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), India
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Finance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), in Hyderabad, India.
Senior Business Systems Analysts at Yext have wide-ranging experience and work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Individuals in this role will have strong technical skills and will be required to provide Application support for Netsuite(technical), Blackline, Kyriba, Coupa applications. We’re looking for a techno-functional Netsuite consultant who has exposure/ learn other applications and be able to effectively support the FInance systems portfolio.
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE OR HYDERABAD
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as NetsSuite technical / functional subject matter expert: identify, document, troubleshoot, and resolve NetSuite system issues.
- Responsible for building custom scripts, workflows, and integrations for the NetSuite system.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the NetSuite system, inclusive of basic maintenance, upgrades and enhancements, troubleshooting, testing, and new feature deployments including Roles and Permissions, Page layouts, Workflows, Approval processes and Password policies, custom reports and saved searches, install bundles and SuiteApps, CSV uploads.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Monitor and support all integrations to and out of Netsuite. Build new integrations where necessary
- Manage sandbox environments and work with NetSuite support as needed.
- Provide application support for additional applications like Blackline, Kyriba (Treasury/Payments), Coupa (P2P)
- Handle support requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests across all supported platforms
- Support the Finance and Operations departments during the month-end close issues and process.
- Stay current on Product updates, new releases, related testing, SOX and IT Change Management processes for all applications supported
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, and improving efficiency within Yext’s processes without sacrificing end-user experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable Netsuite experience with Netsuite Administrator certifications, and active participation in the NetSuite Community.
- Experience in GL, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules of Netsuite required.
- Prior NetSuite Administration experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Fixed Assets , Accounts Payable, Consolidation, Intercompany processes.
- Strong Administration skills ( Netsuite): User management, application configuration, custom reports, saved searches and workflows to manage unique business process requirements.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow.
- Solid understanding of NetSuite data model, entity and transaction objects, and application and platform capabilities.
- Ability to configure and set up new subsidiaries, accounts, locations etc
- Exposure to SOX and ITGC compliance
- Experience supporting Coupa, Blackline, Kyriba is a great plus.
- Understands SDLC methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Core Skills: Communication, Technical, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Creating data flow diagrams, solution documentation
- Experience working in a support role utilizing Zendesk or other ticketing tools..
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Development of forms and reports.
Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures etc.
Should have extensively worked on oracle EBS implementation/ upgrade/ support projects/ tools JIRA.
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have:
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report / SSRS / Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
• Should be from OEM background.
• Experience should be 2-3 years
• Should be good in communication (English and Hindi) Skill Sets- Consulting and farming of Enterprise clients.
• Attending the Business requirement call with the client key stakeholders.
• Define project scope, document requirements as per the client needs and expectations.
• Get the requirements Sign-Off from the client before starting the implementation.
• Gathering the data & entered the same for Record to Report session.
• Presenting the Record to Report session to client.
• Successfully resolve client questions; Research and troubleshoot issues; Report findings and propose solutions to Product Management team to resolve issues;
• Identify impact to other project implementations and closely work with the Sales and Product Management teams to identify options and recommendations.
• Educate the users concerning best practices of working.
• Data migration.
• Testing of ERP.
• Post Go Live Support and Handover.
• Presenting the other session Case to resolution, marketing to ROI
• Form customization
• Workflow design
• Preparation of any Process document required by client.
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
Job Description :
a. Tracking/management of all software assets to include internal license assessments
b. Participate in software vendor contract/license negotiations and the development of software licenses and associated maintenance contracts.
c. Knowledge in SW license procurement & hands on experience in Ariba tool.
d. Prepare and assist in the performance of periodic compliance report
e. Provide support to end users regarding specific vendor product use rights
f. Assist in the establishment of internal and controls related to software asset management, governance and compliance
g. Exposure in Oracle, MS, IBM, Adobe and other enterprise licensing.
h. Handled Cloud – AWS, Amazon, GCP & Billing
i. Participated in license compliance audit.
g. Tracking/management of software license governance and compliance in accordance with enterprise policy, process, procedures and controls by internal staff and external service providers
solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
2. Build & Design conversational chatbots that can be directly deployed for usage bya
large volume of customers.
3. Prepare Chabot user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and
4. Analyze data coming from bot conversation to provide insights w.r.t processes and user
5. Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open
questions and action items.
6. Prepare solution-related documents and specifications with the ability to write clear,
concise requirements and functional design documentation. Configure the solution,
followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans
for applicable testing.
7. Drives problem management and associated resolutions delivery with product
1.Pre-Sales or technical consulting with enterprise software
2. Able to understand technology practitioner - you have got your hands dirty with APIs,
technical definitions, and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems with basic REST
APIs consumption & JSON manipulation knowledge.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
4. Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow
5. Creation of user-stories and bridging the gap between the development team, client, and
6.Requirement Gathering, Preparation of Documents, Writing Test cases, and UAT.
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- * Mandatory Skills - Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2
- * Should have working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose
- * Language Skills - JLTP N3 would be fine if the
- · Graduate with 6+ years of experience in Mainframe based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations.
- · Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them.
- · Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes.
- · Should have experience working with Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2.
- · Working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose, troubleshoot and fix complex issues.
Only Japan based candidates with relevant experience can apply.
at ERP based Company
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com