- 2+ years of experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- 2+ years of experience in building consumer facing Mobile Applications in React or
React Native (Layouts, animations, etc.)
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Sound knowledge of any type of mobile app development Native(android) or Hybrid.
- Good Experience of working in React Native and its supporting architectures.
- Strong working experience with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Ability to quickly learn React Native with Redux.
- Ability to write clean code.
- Familiarity with version control management system (e.g. git)
- Knowledge of Scrum development and DevOps
- Good time management, interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Work on React Native on the front end to develop Android/iOS Apps.
- Create Android/iOS specific UI for Mobile apps.
- Integrate with Native plugins or custom written plugins for specific platforms.
- Write Modular, organized and robust code.
- Write Unit tests for your code.
• Collaboration with teams spread across different locations and vendors
• Leading the team on daily development tasks
• Helping the team to solve complex design/architectural problems
• Managing App Store and Play Store releases
• Guide other members in the team. Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
• Efficiently estimate on high and low level requirements along with assessing risk items
• Closely work with client managers and architects.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Flutter.
• Experience with MVVM/MVP/MVC/VIPER Pattern.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs/ GraphQL.
• Experience with any of the state management libraries like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Experience with databases like Firebase and SQLite.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Decent experience on Scrum and Agile development process. Be proficient in using version control and
continuous integration, with tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins.
• Experience on user engagement/behavioural Analytics.
• Good communication skills. Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of
Team/Project as well as organization
• Should evidence a few well-known applications in the stores
Good to Have:
• Full stack development experience.
• Work experience on insurance domain.
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows.
- Recommending changes and enhancements to applications.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs and mock-ups to build functional and high-performance applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with other developers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
2. Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
4. Integrate third-party APIs
5. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
6. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
7. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
8. Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
9. Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
10. Strong knowledge of GIT
We're looking for developers to own, code & ship mobile games at rocket speed. It's a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, with plenty to learn and build. If you're quick to pick up new tech, never satisfied with what you build, and like a new challenge every day, you'll love this job.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Founded in 2015, Indihood is on a mission to create an epochal shift in platform development -
changing the way we conceive, build and consume software platforms that works for everyone
globally. Our approach is to reuse best-of-breed open systems, while filling those technology
gaps in the internet ecosystem that will empower everyone to solve socio-economic challenges
critical to people’s lives.
At Indihood we do not have coders but software engineers who are responsible for ideas that will
impact users at scale. The engineers building this platform are pioneers from Google who
invented, built and launched systems that touched a billion lives - including Google’s Map Maker,
Google Finance, Google Transliteration, YouTube community translation, Crowdsourced machine
translation training. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with these engineers.
As we move on to our next milestone, we want to grow our tribe because teamwork really does
make the dream work. That’s why we are looking for the best and brightest engineering minds to
work with us as we embark on our mission to help communities everywhere build digital
platforms that matter to them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Collaborate with the UX team to understand end-user requirements and build solutions
● Write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
● Experiment with new relevant technologies and tools
Desired Skill Set:
● Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science
● Minimum 2 years of experience in building and shipping innovative, large scale products
● Must have experience in building high quality Android apps
● Must have experience in building Flutter applications
Indihood Pvt. Ltd., 534/A, 4th Cross, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034
● Experience with other related platforms, framework and languages such as Dart, iOS, web
applications is a big plus
If you are interested in designing, deploying and developing population scale platforms with
simple and powerful interfaces that cater to all.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- React Native
- Location: Mohali Phase 7
- 5 Days Working
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
for a great App developer who is proficient React Native. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Developing apps from scratch or adding modules to the application
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Needs to have a working knowledge of React Native
- Needs to have a working knowledge of Redux
- Need to know build and deploy methodologies for Android and iOS
React Native, Redux, Next.js, Android, iOS
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Job Type: Full-time
We’re obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value for-money prices.
We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We’ve travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer travellers what they really want - a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we
What is FabHotels? With technology at the center of consumer experience and backend operations, we’re building India’s largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently, with a network of 600+ hotels across 50+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In 5 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.\
Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarssh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$40Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firm Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Aarin Capital & RB Capital. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Experience: 2-3 years as iOS Developer or iOS + React Native Developer
● 1-2 years experience in React-Native based app development
● 1-3 years experience in Mobile app development (React-Native + iOS)
● Hands on experience in Redux
● Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
● Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals
● Development experience of UI (layouts, animations, etc.)
● Experience of customizing libraries
● Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
● Strong focus on app performance
● Experience in iOS development
● Willingness to learn and work in React Native
Good to have:
● Experience in unit testing
Designation: App Developer