About Demandshore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Since 2004, we’ve been working hard to deliver value to Sales & Marketing professionals across B2B Technology companies globally. Combining our strengths in Media, Technology and Demand Generation services, DemandShore has helped over 250 technology companies accelerate revenue growth and achieve success with their go-to-market programs. In the age of cloud based software services, technology consumption patterns across enterprises have shifted drastically, resulting in an increased emphasis on sustained customer engagement. Multichannel, context-aware marketing has become crucial to deliver the Right Message to the customer at the Right Time and the Right Place.
MarTech Advisor is the world’s leading and dedicated source of unbiased research, news, and expert commentary relating to the explosive marketing technology landscape. Our focus at MarTech Advisor is to help you, the sales & marketing professional, to stay on top of the multitude of rapidly evolving marketing software products and ensure that you are able to compare, research and continuously select the right products and platforms for your needs.
We are looking for a creative digital marketing strategist who is a keen learner and has a passion for writing.
- Experience in content writing or copywriting
- Strategising monthly activities (including digital sales, discounts and campaigns)
- Ideate, manage and oversee the creation of high-quality content - both written and visual - for the social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Executing and managing social media activities
- Implement and Manage social media campaign
- Optimizing the site and blog for search engines
- Optimize social media based on our target audience behaviors
- Keeping track of the latest trends, hashtags, and developments on social media and use it to create content and improve overall performance.
- Building and executing a sharp media plan
- Research competitor’s social media platforms to define a unique proposition for the brand
- Work with the team to ideate and achieve marketing targets
- Write captions and short copies for daily postings
- Ensure the brand’s tone of voice is followed throughout
- To understand clients requirements and be able to convey further clearly and precisely
- Communicate well with the clients and suggest them better strategies in the most engaging manner
- To suggest effective strategies for ad campaigns and social media channels of the organization
- Should be able to foresee the upcoming social media trend patterns.
- Monitor User engagement and Content optimization.
- Produce & publish engaging content across social media.
- Ideate, implement and manage social media strategies to build stronger brand awareness and engagement
- Develop content strategies to drive engagement, Organic growth and reach to the platform.
- Hands-on experience with copywriting skills would be preferred
- Good verbal as well as written communication
- Keen researcher and learner
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Ability to generate small content pieces from a bigger idea
- A degree in marketing or communication would be highly preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- A creative and innovative mind who comes up with exceptional ideas
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and work under timelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven and strong hand in campaigning online
- Familiar with the content management systems
- Proficient in conducting the research online
- Knowledge about basic SEO/SEM skills
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Lead to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We need a spearhead who can:
- Continuously iterate and design A/B tests around different creatives, audiences and/or bidding strategies;
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with different paid advertising platforms,
- Planning and control of the digital performance marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels;
- Work with campaign teams to plan successful campaigns focusing on audience, product and placements to drive volume and efficiency thresholds;
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc;
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey & overseeing multi channel content strategies.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports from multiple ad channels, Google Analytics, and MMP to drive insights and opportunities along with working knowledge & tracking of analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Managing Digital Marketing Team.
- Knowledge around fraud & its prevention across web & app.
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms (e.g: FB, Insta, Twitter etc)
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote announcements
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across social media platforms via tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage community engagement, growth, and optimization
- Creating compelling social media content, collaborations and campaigns in order to grow Shiprocket's digital community, engage new audiences and sustain existing followers
- Interacting with new and existing audiences online and deepening engagement across all Shiprocket's social media platforms
- Draft social media content for Shiprocket and post it on platforms
- Scan and monitor digital and social media sites and hashtags, identify opportunities for Shiprocket on digital platforms
- Provide live coverage of events including by taking pictures and short videos and drafting messages for Shiprocket social media channels
- Monitor Shiprocket & social media channels, engage with community members and flag reputational risks or communication opportunities to Management
- Support efforts to ensure social media presence and branding are consistent and cohesive across all platforms
- Identify strategic opportunities for content and digital partnerships to enhance Shiprocket & social media reach and engagement
Preferred Candidates :
As we want to speed up and reach our Mission and Vision, we would like candidates who can join us on Priority and are from Delhi/NCR
Happy to offer ESOPs to Candidates with right fit and attitude who have spent considerate amount of time with the company and shown their worth.
We are India's first Fantasy Ecommerce platform that enables a new method of shopping and saving by playing fun based quizzes for everyone.
What You'll Do
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for optimization and search engine rankings
We will want you to have
- 2-5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns for software companies
- Understanding of latest search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (bonus for Webflow)
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- You are proficient with SEMRush
Competitive salary, health insurance, streaming service reimbursement (like Netflix), online courses, free books, and more!
- Driving the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
- Promoting the company as an innovator to the press and public, and overseeing outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Working closely with CEO, sales, product and tech teams to successfully define, deliver, and execute the brand strategy
- Collaborating and leading across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Building strong working relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization through the demonstration of being a deep subject matter expert
- Improving ROI on the marketing spends: Being responsible for the spend of marketing budget and Identifying ways to improve effectiveness of Google Ad, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook campaigns to boost ad engagement, conversion rates and cost per acquisition.
- Constantly monitoring the various metrics around returns on spend, acquisition and churn.
- MBA 7+ years of proven experience in SaaS based product Marketing, start up experience
- MBA from T1 colleges or Top B Schools
- Preferably from SaaS based IT Products or Agriculture Industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
On behalf of one of our clients, we are hiring ambitious Sales & Marketing Executives
As the sales and marketing executive you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities. Research and analyze sales options. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses. Maintaining client relations. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports. Build and maintain professional networks
1. MBA in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
2.Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
3.High-level communication and networking skills.
4.A passion for sales.
5.Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
6.Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
7.Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
8.Ability to create and deliver presentations
9.Fast learner and a quick thinker